Meanwhile Trending: Kanye West

RedZone

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Kind of like climate change.  I think they just don't want to look.  They can find all the irrelevant average joe's twitter comment as if that is evidence in support of whatever they are mad about but not actual evidence. 

Fox news and that damn right wing hate radio is what is constantly filling there head for the last 30 years.  There has been the left leaning media that does the same but without nearly as much hate.  Best to look to the #'s for what our elected really stand for.  IMHO.

As opposed to the non-partisan mainstream press, I gather?

LMAO

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I get It. You know the history of white people being Devils for centuries. A lot of them were. No dispute. No denial. 

But how does that help in 2018? How does telling a country that is 65 percent white that white people are Devils? 

Not saying you called them that, but to just say you know the history so no one can pull the wool over your eyes doesn't do much In the grand scheme of things. Most competent people know history, and don't have a shred of that same mentality of the past. The ones that do are widely ridiculed as extremists and denounced. 

I think there is a lot of love and tolerance in the world now more than ever. There is always gonna be war, murder and conflict. But things are going good. Not every decision needs antifa burning cities. 

I am not easily fooled that a mindset of 455 years magically changed in 1965.  What happened was that mindset became less overt and now in the minds of most of the world and majority of black people the embodiment of it is back and the ones who say it's in the past embraced it.  Rebranded it as Nationalism and elected it. Dammit that's not History that's now.  This President would be as comfortable in 1818 as he is in 2018 and that IMHO speaks volumes.  We are all judged by our history.  All whites are not racist but if you are a racist there is a higher probability.  You know like the Welfare tag on me.  

The Term MAGA has its very roots in racism.

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Obama met with BLM leaders in the White House who were caught saying,

“What do we want?”

”Dead Cops!”

”When do we want it”

”Now!” 

In the fucking White House!

So those who have a problem with trump meeting with Kanye there can shut the fuck up. 

Link?

And no one has a problem with Kanye meeting with Trump.  That is not the issue.  It is the impression that Kanye is representative of all black people and that is not the case.  Kanye is not a serious person who has knowledge and expertise that would actually be a benefit.  It's a photo op. 

Kanye's alternate reality rant was damn goofy and that's all it was.  But to suggest it was a serious meeting with the intent to actually put into place policies that move us forward is really alternate reality stuff. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Obama met with BLM leaders in the White House who were caught saying,

“What do we want?”

”Dead Cops!”

”When do we want it”

”Now!” 

In the fucking White House!

So those who have a problem with trump meeting with Kanye there can shut the fuck up. 

Obama called for mutual respect from both sides. (BLM and cops)

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Diversity IS code for white genocide!!!!

Don't worry your track record is pretty good when anything of Color threatens white purity.  I would be happy to lay it out Century by Century.  Believe me you're good 😎 Diversity is a code word for White annihilation of one's intent to assimilate into his culture.  Right after lecturing you on assimilation you get annihilation.  Especially true when he accidently stumbles upon your shores. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Link?

And no one has a problem with Kanye meeting with Trump.  That is not the issue.  It is the impression that Kanye is representative of all black people and that is not the case.  Kanye is not a serious person who has knowledge and expertise that would actually be a benefit.  It's a photo op. 

Kanye's alternate reality rant was damn goofy and that's all it was.  But to suggest it was a serious meeting with the intent to actually put into place policies that move us forward is really alternate reality stuff. 

Exactly!  If Kanye just wanted to have lunch with trump in the rose garden, so what!!  

Kanye is of course embraced by the WingNutz.  Imagine a black Man spewing their thoughts without consequences. 

1.  Get rid of the 13th Amendment.  Right after repeal old Kanye better look forward to a name change and some 🌞 up to 🌞 down Agricultural work in Bubba land.  

Oh I forgot he will have a Top Hat and great visitors at the Big 🏠.  

I can't remember the Title of that position.  😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Obama called for mutual respect from both sides. (BLM and cops)

Oh yea Obama and Eric Holder ..... a couple of classy gents known for putting out fires with their words not inflammatory divisive rhetoric 🙄

What did that POS Holder say two days ago? “When they go low, we kick em!” Real Classy guy. And who the fuck is that Pussy kicking? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, concha said:

Can't have a any black men thinking on their own, now, can we?

Oh fuck no, don't even go there you right wing hypocrite. 

When it was Colin Kaep or Lebron letting there voices be heard, it was "stick to sports". But when Kanye is uttering words from his currently confused mouth, it isn't "stick to making music and shoes" because it fits your agenda.

I swear bro, fuck you nazis. Literally didn't give a damn about Kanye before he started all of this foolery. I know for damn sure yall didn't give two fucks about em back when Bush was in office because back then he was very vocal about his hatred toward Bush and his desire to uplift the black community. That was of course before he went nuts.

Now that he has clearly changed for the worst (probably because he's mentally out of it), y'all love em and are defending him by saying "he's thinking for himself". Get the fuck...outta here. Truth is, you just love the "head house ni**a" mentality just like every other republican. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Kayne has followers. He is influential to his followers. If he can get his followers to flip their political views to become Republicans that helps tremendously 

Kanye West just knows that love,and respect go along way, and not screaming FUCK TRUMP on twitter like 99 percent of the entertainment industry does daily. 

He is open to dialogue and wants to be productive specifically for the black community. He knows just falling in line like every other robot bashing the president does ZERO for anyone. What are you woke for saying Fuck Trump? 

He is being labeled a traitor, mentally ill and a lot of other vicious things all because he leads with love and respect. Liberals are foreign to this concept. They are the party of antifa and domestic terrorism. 

Hopefully Kanye West and like minded individuals help people filter the hate and propaganda that feed our brains everyday. He is definitely moving in the right direction 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Kayne has followers. He is influential to his followers. If he can get his followers to flip their political views to become Republicans that helps tremendously 

Come on, you’re reaching.  He’s a sick man and many see that in him. (And he’s not sick bc he’s following trump but bc of his ramblings and incoherence) 

• Like 1

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

When it was Colin Kaep or Lebron letting there voices be heard, it was "stick to sports". But when Kanye is uttering words from his currently confused mouth, it isn't "stick to making music and shoes" because it fits your agenda. [So it's just fine for your guys to keep spouting off but Kanye should STFU. Gotcha  🤡 ]

I swear bro, fuck you nazis. [Lots of Godwins on the left. You apparently don't even know what a nazi is. I had family die fighting them. You?] Literally didn't give a damn about Kanye before he started all of this foolery. I know for damn sure yall didn't give two fucks about em back when Bush was in office because back then he was very vocal about his hatred toward Bush and his desire to uplift the black community. That was of course before he went nuts.

Now that he has clearly changed for the worst (probably because he's mentally out of it), y'all love em and are defending him by saying "he's thinking for himself". Get the fuck...outta here.

Back on the plantation, Kanye. PoonTangKlan has spoken.

11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Oh yea Obama and Eric Holder ..... a couple of classy gents known for putting out fires with their words not inflammatory divisive rhetoric 🙄

What did that POS Holder say two days ago? “When they go low, we kick em!” Real Classy guy. And who the fuck is that Pussy kicking? 

Were you saying that with trump and his tough talk during his campaigns?  He was urging and begging his followers to kick protesters asses. 

Hypocrite

6 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

When it was Colin Kaep or Lebron letting there voices be heard, it was "stick to sports". But when Kanye is uttering words from his currently confused mouth, it isn't "stick to making music and shoes" because it fits your agenda.

I swear bro, fuck you nazis. Literally didn't give a damn about Kanye before he started all of this foolery. I know for damn sure yall didn't give two fucks about em back when Bush was in office because back then he was very vocal about his hatred toward Bush and his desire to uplift the black community. That was of course before he went nuts.

Now that he has clearly changed for the worst (probably because he's mentally out of it), y'all love em and are defending him by saying "he's thinking for himself". Get the fuck...outta here. Truth is, you just love the "head house ni**a" mentality just like every other republican. 

I love all who embrace the Nat Turner mindset.  Now that's a free mindset.  Amen and Ameen. 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Back on the plantation, Kanye. 

Yeah, I'm sure that's where you right wingers want em to be. Head house nigga in charge. Steven in django. 

Exactly my point.