Georgia 7A Playoffs All Online

ATLien12x

Just now, SWD-1985 said:

ok, we'll have to wait and see.   If they beat Carrollton (I hate to say this), they probably win state again.

The move up to 5A is giving them much tougher teams. I'm happy to see them playing the tougher avenue. They'll prove their worth by winning state most years- but it won't be every single season 

10 minutes ago, SWD-1985 said:

Won it baby!!  but I still lost out financially......................see below.

Saw it.

So you had to literally go to court to produce the paperwork from your tracking service in order to get out of the damn ticket?

That's pretty ridiculous. They know that the norm is people just pay the citation, and literally punished finacially you for being not guilty and having the gall to go against their rickety ass officer. 

I got a cool down break. god I remember why I hate Tifton.... 

Per Walmart policy we have to greet customers in Electronics. 

Lady tells me "Im lesbo.  so save your breath". I couldnt hold it in and told her "Ma'am with all due respect you're ugly as dirt I wouldnt waste my breathe trying to hit on someone like you. so will you please grab your TV and move so I can get the much more appealing lady behind you". the other lady laughed and the manager just told me to go to the back....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Saw it.

So you had to literally go to court to produce the paperwork from your tracking service in order to get out of the damn ticket?

That's pretty ridiculous. They know that the norm is people just pay the citation, and literally punished finacially you for being not guilty and having the gall to go against their rickety ass officer. 

funny thing is while I was in private consultation with the prosecutor, I slipped and said the officer was shitty and the Prosecutor chuckled pretty good, before composing himself and defended the officer, saying he really is a good man.  I can't believe I stayed that angry for that long.  Now I will never pull for Tift >:(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I got a cool down break. god I remember why I hate Tifton.... 

Per Walmart policy we have to greet customers in Electronics. 

Lady tells me "Im lesbo.  so save your breath". I couldnt hold it in and told her "Ma'am with all due respect you're ugly as dirt I wouldnt waste my breathe trying to hit on someone like you. so will you please grab your TV and move so I can get the much more appealing lady behind you". the other lady laughed and the manager just told me to go to the back....

Dude!!! as funny as that was, you really shoulda been fired for that Classic.

10 minutes ago, SWD-1985 said:

funny thing is while I was in private consultation with the prosecutor, I slipped and said the officer was shitty and the Prosecutor chuckled pretty good, before composing himself and defended the officer, saying he really is a good man.  I can't believe I stayed that angry for that long.  Now I will never pull for Tift >:(

They stick together like that all across the land. That's why folks don't trust them much anymore. 

I'm glad you had the capability to prove your speed and beat them on the ticket though. Nothing worse than being prosecuted for something you are innocent of. 

1 minute ago, SWD-1985 said:

Dude!!! as funny as that was, you really shoulda been fired for that Classic.

I probably will be in trouble but not as much as she is. she managed to some how steal some shoes and 5 Video Games. she had the games in her purse. and she had the shoes on. she wouldve got away if she didnt have the Security tag still on em.

And the Cops are acting as Security here.

1 hour ago, SWD-1985 said:

I agree with the shocker part;  but my mind tells me wrong game.  MAC should beat MC simply because MC can't buy an offense.  Their D will confuse Hockman all night, but their O has been their achilles for two years now.  The MAC D is equally strong; so it comes down to the best offense--MAC, and it shouldn't be too much of a shocker.

I know they've had some games with poor offense, but to their credit they have scored over 30 in their last 6 games, with 4 of those being 40+.   maybe they weren't playing good defenses or maybe their D scores like Bama?

20 minutes ago, ron169 said:

The humor of the greater Atlanta folks saying moultrie is to far to drive,  yet region 1 teams routinely have to travel every playoffs to Atlanta.  why don't y'all carpool? 

You know, the travel wasn't my final kicker for  tonight like originally thought. NFHSnetwork.com is streaming the Grayson vs Colquitt game. If I stayed, I could use that money for my drugs and alcohol and start my party a bit earlier. 

Hear me out, hoss. See, this is my first Friday morning/ afternoon since August, so I'm stoked. I'm up at 3:09, but this on script. 

1pm, I'm gonna partake and watch Katy take Northshore to the shed out in Houston

5pm, *parktaking* again as i kick back and listen to some Texas football on the radio. Now that's old school right there. Even you can appreciate that, Ron. I hear there's a dandy between Allen (12-0) and San Angelo Central (12-0) - sounds like fireworks to me.

7:30 - I'll focus on the Grayson - Colquitt game while keying in on other local games.  May even partake a little, believe it or not 

10:30, Corona Centennnial vs St John Bosco, a top 15 showdown out west. Those care Cali's big boys so I gotta pay some homage.  And would it be right if I watched a California football game without partaking? That would be a slap in the face to Prop 64. 

So as you can see, Ron, there's just a lot going on tomorrow football wise. And the Pick Em king can't miss it. Roll Mustangs, Roll Bobcats, Roll Packers, and  Roll Braves

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

You know, the travel wasn't my final kicker for  tonight like originally thought. NFHSnetwork.com is streaming the Grayson vs Colquitt game. If I stayed, I could use that money for my drugs and alcohol and start my party a bit earlier. 

Hear me out, hoss. See, this is my first Friday morning/ afternoon since August, so I'm stoked. I'm up at 3:09, but this on script. 

1pm, I'm gonna partake and watch Katy take Northshore to the shed out in Houston

5pm, *parktaking* again as i kick back and listen to some Texas football on the radio. Now that's old school right there. Even you can appreciate that, Ron. I hear there's a dandy between Allen (12-0) and San Angelo Central (12-0) - sounds like fireworks to me.

7:30 - I'll focus on the Grayson - Colquitt game while keying in on other local games.  May even partake a little, believe it or not 

10:30, Corona Centennnial vs St John Bosco, a top 15 showdown out west. Those care Cali's big boys so I gotta pay some homage.  And would it be right if I watched a California football game without partaking? That would be a slap in the face to Prop 64. 

So as you can see, Ron, there's just a lot going on tomorrow football wise. And the Pick Em king can't miss it. Roll Mustangs, Roll Bobcats, Roll Packers, and  Roll Braves

Man that is about the best day of games and "partaking" that one can have. Sounds like a great day of games! Only thing Hoss - Katy is not taking NS to no woodshed!

All four 7A games are being streamed tonight for those that wanna watch 

Colquitt vs Grayson - http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/colquitt-county-high-school-moultrie-ga/c38eb9894b

Mill Creek at McEachern http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/ghsa/62c5b8bb87

Lowndes at Westlake 

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/ghsa/356d48649d

North Cobb at Roswell http://www.gpb.org/sports/football/matchups