Georgia 7A Playoffs All Online

ATLien12x

I have to know... Is Fred already in Moultrie???

I know someone that was shopping earlier and wearing a Packers #3PEAT shirt and a guy pointed at the shirt and said "losers". xD

It was a woman folk that was wearing the Packers shirt btw. 

He wasn't Graysoned up or anything, so I can't say what team he's repping, could be one of many that have toted an arse whooping around these parts. I just assumed Grayson because they're next. :D

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have to know... Is Fred already in Moultrie???

I know someone that was shopping earlier and wearing a Packers #3PEAT shirt and a guy pointed at the shirt and said "losers". xD

It was a woman folk that was wearing the Packers shirt btw. 

He wasn't Graysoned up or anything, so I can't say what team he's repping, could be one of many that have toted an arse whooping around these parts. I just assumed Grayson because they're next. :D

Nope, still home in Grayson.  Just picked up my tickets from the school in fact. Besides, I wouldn't do that to a total stranger.  Now if it was Rab....   :D

I had a sudden popup gig Friday morning and I told them before I took it I have a hard stop at 1:00 I don't care how long the line is!  We should be there by 6:00pm.  Hope that is early enough.  If we run any later we might not be able to stop by the tailgaters and say Hey!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

Nope, still home in Grayson.  Just picked up my tickets from the school in fact. Besides, I wouldn't do that to a total stranger.  Now if it was Rab....   :D

I had a sudden popup gig Friday morning and I told them before I took it I have a hard stop at 1:00 I don't care how long the line is!  We should be there by 6:00pm.  Hope that is early enough.  If we run any later we might not be able to stop by the tailgaters and say Hey!

Amigo, we'll be looking for ya at the Tailgate Extravaganza.  North end of stadium next to the Packer field house.

Rufus>>

On 11/21/2016 at 0:55 AM, ATLien12x said:

North Cobb (10-2) at Roswell (12-0) 

While this game should be really competitive, contrary to popular belief, GPB dropped the ball time on this match up.  Mill Creek at McEachern is a top 4 matchup between teams combined with one loss. Both metro Atlanta.  

Grayson at Colquitt is gonna be epic. Everyone knows those are two of georgia's best with a bit of a trash talkin / REP YO AREA swagger on the line. GPB dropped it on this one.  

HELL, 

even Lowndes at Westlake is more intriguing to me. (cam newton played at Westlake) it's hard to tell how good the Atlanta teams are but I guess time will tell. I'd expect Lowndes to run all over them but Westlake will have speed obviously. 

my plan is to head to Moultrie on Friday but that's only if everything goes right on Wednesday and Thursday.  Will be a long, busy week so time will tell. The game not being aired certainly helps add to the motivation of going to see it

Drive carefully and stay on 75 as long as you can.  Try to avoid anywhere near Tifton, Worth County (Sylvester).   They will ticket you for driving the speed limit......no shit!

• Like 2

Just now, SWD-1985 said:

Drive carefully and stay on 75 as long as you can.  Try to avoid anywhere near Tifton, Worth County (Sylvester).   They will ticket you for driving the speed limit......no shit!

I'm actually gonna stay local. Decided to watch it on NFHS and catch the other action going around. Just a really really far trip when my options here are to watch that one plus many more from the comfort of my casa. 

Thst said,

welcome, bud! I was hoping you'd make the way over here. Didn't have a way to contact you so I'm happy to see you found the new digs. If you run across Nuttters, include him, too, I reckon

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SWD-1985 said:

Been looking for you! Glad you found us.

I was wondering what happened with that Tift county incident you had.

I usually hop off the interstate at the Winona exit and sneak into Moultrie down hwy 33. You do have to be easy on your sleazy down through there though. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2016 at 7:44 PM, 954gator said:

I think people are sleeping on McEachern.  Ga's due for a shocker type game this round.

I agree with the shocker part;  but my mind tells me wrong game.  MAC should beat MC simply because MC can't buy an offense.  Their D will confuse Hockman all night, but their O has been their achilles for two years now.  The MAC D is equally strong; so it comes down to the best offense--MAC, and it shouldn't be too much of a shocker.

My upset alert is the Roswell/North Cobb game.   Just about everyone will be picking Roswell.  North Cobb has been under the radar good.  Roswell has not faced adversity yet and North Cobb is capable of putting them on their heels.

If Evans is still hobbled, that makes it more interesting for the Hornets.  Their defense is no doubt good and McKinney and company have the pedigree to take them to a win; however this will be a troublesome offense fro Roswell to bottle up.............just my view.

On 11/22/2016 at 9:50 PM, ECHS05 said:

Even 5A with Carrollton-Buford , & Rome-Ware looks solid.  Hoping Colquitts ex-OC Sean Calhoun can slay the giant. 

In 4A, Woodward Academy-Cartersville and Cairo-Jefferson are solid games. Im hoping for a Cartersville vs Thomson state title game... those 2 came out looking like the clear top teams in 4A.

I could go to 3A, but Ill stop there. I pretty much like them all.

Buford goes down tomorrow night.

Carrollton is legit from the film room to the field and they are some very supportive fans.  That area feeds off of their football.

Now with Central-Carrollton, Bowdon and Bremen out; Carrollton's fan base is nuts right now.  My 5A upset because finally Jess and Buford meets a team with an equally good coach with the schemes and athletes to boot.  Buford gets to meet their future on Friday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SWD-1985 said:

Carrollton is legit from the film room to the field and they are some very supportive fans.  That area feeds off of their football.

Now with Central-Carrollton, Bowdon and Bremen out; Carrollton's fan base is nuts right now.  My 5A upset because finally Jess and Buford meets a team with an equally good coach with the schemes and athletes to boot.  Buford gets to meet their future on Friday.

NOT SO FAST, my friend! 

Buford wins. Big. 

9 minutes ago, SWD-1985 said:

I think the same way. Calhoun is making the most of this head coaching gig. Second year and going deep into the playoffs already. 

39 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I'm actually gonna stay local. Decided to watch it on NFHS and catch the other action going around. Just a really really far trip when my options here are to watch that one plus many more from the comfort of my casa. 

Thst said,

welcome, bud! I was hoping you'd make the way over here. Didn't have a way to contact you so I'm happy to see you found the new digs. If you run across Nuttters, include him, too, I reckon

Thanks I was in Utah at the Oregon game and missed all things GA football.  Thanks for the welcome back!

I don't know NUt, but saw somewhere that he was going to the Tucker-Mays game.  I plan to look him up if I can make it; still not sure yet.  Seems like a very knowledgeable dude.

You made a god choice to stay home.  I wasn't kidding about "Ticket-Trap City"

I won my case against them but had to drive down there just to say I was not guilty and preferred to go to court; then had to drive back.

I lost financially because I took vacation both days but I had to do it because of principle alone.  I had physical tracking data from my insurance company and the ditsy Prosecutor still didn't just throw it out.  Made me come back.  I'll never drive through there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Been looking for you! Glad you found us.

I was wondering what happened with that Tift county incident you had.

I usually hop off the interstate at the Winona exit and sneak into Moultrie down hwy 33. You do have to be easy on your sleazy down through there though. 

Won it baby!!  but I still lost out financially......................see above.