Georgia 7A Playoffs All Online

ATLien12x

North Cobb (10-2) at Roswell (12-0) 

While this game should be really competitive, contrary to popular belief, GPB dropped the ball time on this match up.  Mill Creek at McEachern is a top 4 matchup between teams combined with one loss. Both metro Atlanta.  

Grayson at Colquitt is gonna be epic. Everyone knows those are two of georgia's best with a bit of a trash talkin / REP YO AREA swagger on the line. GPB dropped it on this one.  

HELL, 

even Lowndes at Westlake is more intriguing to me. (cam newton played at Westlake) it's hard to tell how good the Atlanta teams are but I guess time will tell. I'd expect Lowndes to run all over them but Westlake will have speed obviously. 

my plan is to head to Moultrie on Friday but that's only if everything goes right on Wednesday and Thursday.  Will be a long, busy week so time will tell. The game not being aired certainly helps add to the motivation of going to see it

• Like 1

I really expect a war on Friday night in Moultrie. We don't want GPB down here for this one. They made the right choice on the game to screw up the timing on. :P

We normally appreciate having our community showcased by entities like GPB or ESPN, and as a Moultrian, I feel like the publicity is good for the community, but as a football fan above that, especially for the playoffs, keep the t.v. timeouts somewhere else. 

• Like 3

On 11/21/2016 at 0:55 AM, ATLien12x said:

North Cobb (10-2) at Roswell (12-0) 

While this game should be really competitive, contrary to popular belief, GPB dropped the ball time on this match up.  Mill Creek at McEachern is a top 4 matchup between teams combined with one loss. Both metro Atlanta.  

Grayson at Colquitt is gonna be epic. Everyone knows those are two of georgia's best with a bit of a trash talkin / REP YO AREA swagger on the line. GPB dropped it on this one.  

HELL, 

even Lowndes at Westlake is more intriguing to me. (cam newton played at Westlake) it's hard to tell how good the Atlanta teams are but I guess time will tell. I'd expect Lowndes to run all over them but Westlake will have speed obviously. 

my plan is to head to Moultrie on Friday but that's only if everything goes right on Wednesday and Thursday.  Will be a long, busy week so time will tell. The game not being aired certainly helps add to the motivation of going to see it

I'll save you a seat in the HAWG POUND, top row 35 yd. line! 

14 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I can't wait for this one...... The storm between our Pack and Grayson has been brewing for a while....The team that wins in the trenches wins this game

Agreed. Colquitt must play better on defense and Grayson has to be more consistent on the offensive side of the ball. Interesting contrast here as it's the classic Offense vs Defense sparring match  

Mill Creek defense is nasty. If they get in (QB)Hockmans head its over. Unless he decided to grow thicker skin for his Senior season playoff run. 

McEachern can win, Hockman just has to keep his cool and not start with the whining bc things arent going his way. He has the ability. 

Hockman is committed to FSU. 

I personally think Mill Creek has an underrated QB. Kid is accruate and a straight up field general.

• Like 1

Just now, 954gator said:

If Colquitt were to somehow win state again....naaaah (said this last year though).  NOR would definitely forget all about Texas and get up in that Ga azz.   Where is the game going to be played? Guessing Grayson right?

Its in Moultrie (Colquitt).

Both were #1 seeds so a coin toss decided.

And I dont see why... Colquitt already lost to Mill Creek & Roswell... and theyll most likely have to go through both again after Grayson, if they beat Grayson... so if they redeem themselves vs 2 of their losses, Its clear they got much better. 

I think if Colquitt somehow did win state again, it could be turned on Georgia in some ways, but most of us know it wouldn't be a referendum on the state as a whole. The pursuing banter would probably be fun though.

I honestly have the belief that Colquitt can do it, but there is obviously some team or other that wears green that is apparently standing square in our path. Gotta first bulldoze that stuff down for a chance to avenge some same season losses against Mill Creek and eventually Roswell... Unless Lowndes can take care of our light work on the other side of the brackets first. . 

I dont see Colquitt getting by Grayson. 35-20 type game in Graysons favor. Its pretty obvious Colquitt is playing better... but they cant match Graysons playmakers. I know after seeing Colquitt do what theyve done the past few years, it feels like Colquitt can beat anyone at anytime, but even they have their limits. Grayson is clic-king. 

Next week its:

Mill Creek vs Grayson 

Roswell vs Lowndes

Take that to the HawggyBank.

Its pretty much sucks to be any of Grayson, Colquitt, Mill Creek, or McEachern right now...

If youre Grayson you have to get through Colquitt, Mill Creek/McEachern, then presumably Roswell. If youre Colquitt you have to get through Grayson, Mill Creek/McEachern, then Roswell. If youre Mill Creek you have to get through McEachern, Grayson/Colquitt, then Roswell. If youre McEachern you have to get through Mill Creek, Grayson/Colquitt, then Roswell.

One of them is going to have to beat 3 really good teams in a row to win state. Unless Lowndes or Rossy, or even North Cobb or Westlake wins it.

If Propst beats those 3 teams in a row, hes officially the greatest Coach in GA HSFB history, to me. Thats going through 3 bona-fide Top 25 teams... hell Grayson(6) , Mill Creek(12), & Roswell(10)are all top 12 at HSFBA.com

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gonna be some helluva games in Georgia these next few weeks. 6A too. 

Yeah... Glynn Academy vs Northside-WR is an underrated game I havent heard much about. But thatll be a dandy. I actually like Glynn Academy in that one.

Tucker vs Mays is top notch also. 

Im rooting for Pomona to win state out in Colorado, would be cool if our 6A team had a win(33-14) over a CO state champ. Itll come down to them & Valor Christian.

GA 3A favorite Greater Atl. Christian also just lost to Valor 21-17 on ESPN earlier this year.

19 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I dont see Colquitt getting by Grayson. 35-20 type game in Graysons favor. Its pretty obvious Colquitt is playing better... but they cant match Graysons playmakers. I know after seeing Colquitt do what theyve done the past few years, it feels like Colquitt can beat anyone at anytime, but even they have their limits. Grayson is clic-king. 

Next week its:

Mill Creek vs Grayson 

Roswell vs Lowndes

Take that to the HawggyBank.

NOPE. 

McEachern vs Colquitt 

Roswell vs Westlake. 

Too many folks sleeping on Westlake, which tells me what I need to know. They upset Lowndes and advance to the semi-finals. Westlake scored three non-offensive touchdowns last week in their pounding of South Gwinnett. 

Westlake finds a way at home and steals a thriller. (Wish GPB would air this one so I can have it on the record) 

Even 5A with Carrollton-Buford , & Rome-Ware looks solid.  Hoping Colquitts ex-OC Sean Calhoun can slay the giant. 

In 4A, Woodward Academy-Cartersville and Cairo-Jefferson are solid games. Im hoping for a Cartersville vs Thomson state title game... those 2 came out looking like the clear top teams in 4A.

I could go to 3A, but Ill stop there. I pretty much like them all.

20 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah... Glynn Academy vs Northside-WR is an underrated game I havent heard much about. But thatll be a dandy. I actually like Glynn Academy in that one.

Tucker vs Mays is top notch also. 

Im rooting for Pomona to win state out in Colorado, would be cool if our 6A team had a win(33-14) over a CO state champ. Itll come down to them & Valor Christian.

GA 3A favorite Greater Atl. Christian also just lost to Valor 21-17 on ESPN earlier this year.

Who's your favorites for the 6A championship?

I think I'm leaning  Valdosta vs. Tucker

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

NOPE. 

McEachern vs Colquitt 

Roswell vs Westlake. 

Too many folks sleeping on Westlake, which tells me what I need to know. They upset Lowndes and advance to the semi-finals. Westlake scored three non-offensive touchdowns last week in their pounding of South Gwinnett. 

Westlake finds a way at home and steals a thriller. (Wish GPB would air this one so I can have it on the record) 

So you think Grayson, Mill Creek, & Lowndes ALL lose? I'd be shocked.

• Like 1