Nero Fiddles

DarterBlue

53 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Where did I say that makes it better? 

you didn't say it makes it better...I did...but why did you point it out?...what was your purpose?....to downplay or justify him going to a pep-rally as a hurricane was hitting us?...so he wasn't the first....and....

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

So everyone is to take this as a DEFINITIVE YES then?

You agree that Obama and JZ are hypocritical POS's and that those defending them have NO idea what they say? 🤣

Well at least you got something right in this thread...👍

Good for you....I guess everyone else can just....as you say.... 'guess what you are talking about'  😜  

Show me an Obama tweet condemning trump stumping last night during a Cat 4?
If you can't > be quiet

Thank you!

Last Obama tweet?

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Show me an Obama tweet condemning trump stumping last night during a Cat 4?
If you can't > be quiet

Thank you!

Last Obama tweet?

🤣🤣^^^^Playing on...

giphy.gif

PSSSST.....Genius...Trump was right for his tweet condemning Obama remember???

(ie. Obama was wrong for campaigning during Sandy),   

This IS YOUR ARGUMENT and what YOU PROMOTE in your thread.....

Obama don't have that tweet because he must be still on the wrong side..... and agree with Trump (the politician) now 🤔....LOLOL

PS. why you trying to backtrack now???   🤣

1 minute ago, Troll said:

🤣🤣^^^^Playing on...

giphy.gif

PSSSST.....Genius...Trump was right for his tweet condemning Obama remember???

(ie. Obama was wrong for campaigning during Sandy),   

This IS YOUR ARGUMENT and what YOU PROMOTE in your thread.....

Obama don't have that tweet because he must be still on the wrong side..... and agree with Trump (the politician) now 🤔....LOLOL

PS. why you trying to backtrack now???   🤣

Damn you are bringing the "weaks" today.

Take a break and regroup.

Catch up with you much later....

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Damn you are bringing the "weaks" today.

Take a break and regroup.

Catch up with you much later....

Generally when you bow out quickly after blowing so hard...

you generally  look worse in trying to toss 'weak' arrows...on your way out the door....

giphy.gif

Just sayin'  🙄

7 hours ago, concha said:

I see Trump as a guy who is delivering prosperity to the country, importantly including minorities, who are actually gaining ground.

I see him as a guy who is improving our standing in the world in terms of international trade.

I see him as a guy who's vision is to NOT grow the power of Washington DC, which has already grown well outside the bounds of our constitutional construct.

I see him as a man who is appointing well-qualified justices to the Supreme Court. Men who are likely to interpret the constitution as written and intended rather than as a leftist creative writing project.

I see him as a man who is challenging dead-beat "allies" to pull their own weight in our mutual defense agreements.

I hope this helps.

Mr. Concha, sir, I thank you for your concern for the plight of minorities such as myself.

However, as one who has both slaves and slaveholders, as well as neither in my ancestry, I would much rather have constitutional guarantees to liberty and due process. Seems to me that under slavery black people in the USA had full employment. I don't think many would prefer to revert to such circumstances. 

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Mr. Concha, sir, I thank you for your concern for the plight of minorities such as myself.

However, as one who has both slaves and slaveholders, as well as neither in my ancestry, I would much rather have constitutional guarantees to liberty and due process. Seems to me that under slavery black people in the USA had full employment. I don't think many would prefer to revert to such circumstances. 

You already have constitutional guarantees to both, and I’m pretty sure slavery isn’t coming back. 

Not sure why a little economic prosperity sprinkled on top seems to bother you. 

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You already have constitutional guarantees to both, and I’m pretty sure slavery isn’t coming back. 

Not sure why a little economic prosperity sprinkled on top seems to bother you. 

Sir, my concerns have nary a damn thing to do with economic prosperity and everything to do with the rule of law, something that is totally alien to DJT. 

That you guys don't see this is very troubling. Some day at least some of you may live to regret it. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Sir, my concerns have nary a damn thing to do with economic prosperity and everything to do with the rule of law, something that is totally alien to DJT. 

That you guys don't see this is very troubling. Some day at least some of you may live to regret it. 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Well, that’s an interesting pivot, anyway. 

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, that’s an interesting pivot, anyway. 

I wish it were a pivot, but it is not. For given my heritage, I would be regarded as a minority in any county on earth. Respect for minority rights, therefore, is of paramount importance to me.

Perhaps this is something you are not able to comprehend as you have the "good fortune" (or not), not to share my heritage. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

I wish it were a pivot, but it is not. For given my heritage, I would be regarded as a minority in any county on earth. Respect for minority rights, therefore, is of paramount importance to me.

Perhaps this is something you are not able to comprehend as you have the "good fortune" (or not), not to share my heritage. 

It’s certianly a pivot from your first post, suggesting that you don’t have a constitutional guarantee to liberty and due process. 

So if you’d like to climb down off the cross and discuss that, I’m certainly game. If not, enjoy the rest of your day. 

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It’s certianly a pivot from your first post, suggesting that you don’t have a constitutional guarantee to liberty and due process

So if you’d like to climb down off the cross and discuss that, I’m certainly game. If not, enjoy the rest of your day. 

We currently have such a guarantee. However, we are governed by individuals that have no respect for such guarantees. The Weimar Republic had such guarantees too. That did not end very well for the Jews that lived in Germany, if I recall. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

We currently have such a guarantee. However, we are governed by individuals that have no respect for such guarantees. The Weimar Republic had such guarantees too. That did not end very well for the Jews that lived in Germany, if I recall. 

Okay... Thanks for clarifying, Mr. Godwin. xD

Looks like we’re done here. 

• Haha 1