Demarkcus Bowman Lakeland RB

badrouter

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Me too.   Maybe not smokes, but STA played horrible that last game.     If they played a bunch of times I think they'd split, but not 05 Lakeland. 

STA didn't play well but they weren't the better team on anything except paper

STA hasn't been top 10 national level probably since 2015 team, more like borderline top 25 nationally and borderline top 5 in FL 

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Hopefully, he can read,write and speak well .......for If football fails, another Willie Williams may manifest...

Can you elaborate for us as to why such a comment/concern WOULD apply to Bowman but WOULDN'T apply to any number of other players you'd not bother to say as much about? Thanks in advance.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

In today's climate,education has take a second or lower in Florida public schools,...Look at Glades Central when the bought an educator as principal who wanted football NOT to be more important than academics.....The kids English,Math and writing skills were in the toilet,real bad...They voted her out !!!👎👎👎 So, what was not correct about my comment ?? Not politically correct 😎😎😎😎

One Lakeland isn't glades Central

2 look at who controls the state of Florida and you will have your answer as to why public schools are a train wreck

24 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Apples to all...Good enough...Yes, if you show them to me ,my reply will be the same...What exactly is your point as i don't understand....Oh, how are his grades also...??

Education and literacy are important for everyone, I agree. I'm simply curious as to why you raise the issue with Bowman specifically. Do you comment/question the matter with all players as you did with Bowman? Can you link us examples?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Common Core and poor family accountability are two..Discipline and pushing those unqualified are two more..Jeb Bush was an asshole with no "child left behind"was another...De Santis will get rid of Common Core which was a complete disaster..

We can be certain you don't know the first thing about Common Core. Your objections to it are as follows:

1) Common Core Science standards teach scientific facts, namely a) Climate change is real and largely caused by humans, b) Evolution is presented as the fact that it is.

2) You've seen videos on social media (shared by right-wing activist groups also opposed to 1 above) showing methods of computation that don't make sense to you, mostly because your math literacy is on par with what you seem to be saying about Demarkcus Bowman.

That's it. And you've insulated yourself in an echo chamber where people nod in agreement with you over it.

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

In today's climate,education has take a second or lower in Florida public schools,...Look at Glades Central when the bought an educator as principal who wanted football NOT to be more important than academics.....The kids English,Math and writing skills were in the toilet,real bad...They voted her out !!!👎👎👎 So, what was not correct about my comment ?? Not politically correct 😎😎😎😎

Rolling my fucking eyes.....

Academic progress is a required thing next level, where you got that ^^^^ out of my post is unknown.

BGW

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Because I loved Willie...Saw him play and knew CC had one of the best..Then I met a person from Liberty City and told me stuff...Even since, education first....Willie wrote, spelled  

like a fifth grades and had no bussiness getting a  HS diploma....He was a fifth grader at best....That pushed me over the top..Plus the Glades Central bussiness...

Looking at your prose here, I bet Willie would kick your ass all over the forum.

Happy to help.

BGW

On 3/9/2019 at 12:07 PM, badrouter said:

We can be certain you don't know the first thing about Common Core. Your objections to it are as follows:

1) Common Core Science standards teach scientific facts, namely a) Climate change is real and largely caused by humans, b) Evolution is presented as the fact that it is.

2) You've seen videos on social media (shared by right-wing activist groups also opposed to 1 above) showing methods of computation that don't make sense to you, mostly because your math literacy is on par with what you seem to be saying about Demarkcus Bowman.

That's it. And you've insulated yourself in an echo chamber where people nod in agreement with you over it.

PREACH BROTHER!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bowman recently visited Clemson and named them the leader, which was a surprise to many. 

I noticed his default highlight video on Rivals is now just him running for 200+ yds. vs STA lol. Not many saw that coming after Marshawn Lloyd of Dematha had 14 carries for 33 yds against the same defense! 

10 hours ago, badrouter said:

Bowman recently visited Clemson and named them the leader, which was a surprise to many. 

I noticed his default highlight video on Rivals is now just him running for 200+ yds. vs STA lol. Not many saw that coming after Marshawn Lloyd of Dematha had 14 carries for 33 yds against the same defense! 

A RB is only as good as the holes he gets to run through.

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yup, and getting 200 yards requires vision and discipline. 

Regards,

BGW

I've seen pro's miss wide open holes.  Like what was going through your mind on this play?  There is no one here and everyone over there.  You ran to where everyone is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/9/2019 at 10:54 AM, Drummer61 said:

Hopefully, he can read,write and speak well .......for If football fails, another Willie Williams may manifest...

You sure have a lot to say for someone who writes like a 7th grader. Maybe you should drive to Lakeland and take a couple of English classes yourself.

• Haha 5

Just now, nptb17 said:

Exactly and that's what distinguishes the best of the best.

I’m thinking if Barry Sanders has the Cowboys line blocking for him, Sanders wouldn’t have been running for his life... okay I’m FOS...

But Coach Sanders up a bit and he’d make Emmitt look pedestrian. 

Exceptional lateral and explosiveness. 

Dosett would “leak” through the hole then explode up the field. 

Seeing the field and letting the game slow down. 

BGW