What up Texas?

DevilDog

58 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I'll be damned if any Louisiana school should be ranked in the top 60 of the country. 

I highly doubt they have a team in the top 100.

Maybe you should watch the Longview/Ruston stream tonight instead of running around being ignorant in every thread. 

You are the same clown the said Longview QB Haynes King was a wash and bust..... he's the #2 QB in the ACC right now

Your opinions mean squat!

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

For sure hasnt been 10k in that stadium since they started broadcasting the games every Friday night. Last time I remember there being 10k plus was vs #5 Lufkin in 2015.

I didn't realize Longview was streaming their games now....

They don't fill up their home side?

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Maybe you should watch the Longview/Ruston stream tonight instead of running around being ignorant in every thread. 

Nobody needs to do that.

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are the same clown the said Longview QB Haynes King was a wash and bust..... he's the #2 QB in the ACC right now

Haynes King is crap. Give me the list of ACC QBs and then give me the list of their schedules up to now. 

Throwing for 3 tds vs VMI isn't fooling anyone but a clown like you

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Nobody needs to do that.

Haynes King is crap. Give me the list of ACC QBs and then give me the list of their schedules up to now. 

Throwing for 3 tds vs VMI isn't fooling anyone but a clown like you

His athleticism got us a state championship, and it's what's helping him at GT because he is not a pure passing Qb. To me, and I've watched him ever since he was in middle school, there's always been something just a little off about his throwing motion/mechanics. He is a very good athlete though. 

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

Someone tell me about North Crowley?

Short version:

They've got a lot of unbelievable athletes on offense that makes other defenses look like they're moving in slow motion. They better hope they don't hit a wall one day.  That wall could very well be Duncanville.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Champa said:

Short version:

They've got a lot of unbelievable athletes on offense that makes other defenses look like they're moving in slow motion. They better hope they don't hit a wall one day.  That wall could very well be Duncanville.

Is this Duncanville’s best team ever?

BEast Texas against La. And Arky top teams tonight.  Rooting for Lobo and Texas High to represent da bEast.  I'm heading to da bEast right now.  Gonna watch my 1st small ball this year.  I've been to a game each week and love to see all classes.  Tx is 7 - 0 vs La. This year.  Lobo will play a good Ruston team. 

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

BEast Texas against La. And Arky top teams tonight.  Rooting for Lobo and Texas High to represent da bEast.    Tx is 7 - 0 vs La. 

You're a freak show with a tiny pecker! 

Good grief. 😂

08/23 Northside Lions HomeSchool (Conroe, TX) 42 Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Baton Rouge, LA) 34
08/30 Deweyville (TX) 27 Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Baton Rouge, LA) 20
09/06 Dallas Jesuit (Dallas, TX) 28 Jesuit (New Orleans, LA) 20
09/06 Sabine Pass (TX) 32 Acadiana Christian (Lafayette, LA) 6
09/13 Center (TX) 35 North DeSoto (Stonewall, LA) 28
09/13 Little Cypress-Mauriceville (Orange, TX) 45 Iowa (LA) 26
09/13 West Hardin (Saratoga, TX) 41 Acadiana Christian (Lafayette, LA) 6

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Good grief. 😂

08/23 Northside Lions HomeSchool (Conroe, TX) 42 Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Baton Rouge, LA) 34
08/30 Deweyville (TX) 27 Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Baton Rouge, LA) 20

Looks like John Curtis's OOS schedule

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Highland Park will probably win.  CC can't cover.  Highland Park picked them apart 1st drive.

Cherry Creek had a TD called back for ineligible lineman downfield.

Still 7-0 HP.

9-6 now.  Cherry Creek got them deep.  XP blocked and returned for 2 by Highland Park.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Good grief. 😂

7-0 is 7-0. You are what you’re record says you are!!!!!

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

BEast Texas against La. And Arky top teams tonight.  Rooting for Lobo and Texas High to represent da bEast.  I'm heading to da bEast right now.  Gonna watch my 1st small ball this year.  I've been to a game each week and love to see all classes.  Tx is 7 - 0 vs La. This year.  Lobo will play a good Ruston team. 

Longview D is terrible so far this year. Not a typical Lobo defense.