What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

They got tall receivers.  I can't understand why they haven’t ran 1 screen.  They just keep running into a wall.  They are not very athletic.  Anna is more athletic.  Anna had 2 kids return on defense.  They need to grow.  That  offense will keep them in games in 5A.

That was the issue for Melissa last year near the end of the season.  But they had 2 good backs also.  But with those tall WRs...Ya just gotta let it fly.  They just won't do it unless desperate.

Melissa might be the worst of the 3 threats in that district.  I'll put Lovejoy 1st due to Coaching Pedigree and Anna 2nd due to the Athletes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Last year Desoto put 74 points on Texas #7 Summer Creek in the State Championship game.

it's all just a matter of perspective and bullshit.

Maybe Creekside should play Summer Creek next year.

Homer Haven Lives!

Probably would be the same score the way they played.  

Just not as fast...

Dallas Jesuit is coming to beat some Louisiana ass this week. 

Dallas Jesuit came into the game with Hebron ranked 124th in Texas and Hebron wasn’t even top 150. 

And Hebron put almost half a hundred on them!! 

Jesuit NO is ranked 46th in Louisiana. And ready to move up the charts. After they get their teeth kicked in by Dallas Jesuit of course 

• Thanks 1

Looks like that Carthage mystique isn't quite the same as it was 2 or 3 years ago. They're still a good bet to win state though.

Wish North Shore would have picked a better DFW team to play than Crowley since they were willing to hit the road this year. No idea why Desoto is playing Miller either.

Some big games this week:

North Crowley vs DeSoto

South Oak Cliff vs Duncanville

Atascocita vs Katy

Lancaster vs Aledo

Lancaster feels like they're just a step or two away from being one of the big boys. They're always fast and very physical. If they hadn't got robbed yesterday on that INT call, they might of pulled off an upset.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Champa said:

Looks like that Carthage mystique isn't quite the same as it was 2 or 3 years ago. They're still a good bet to win state though.

Wish North Shore would have picked a better DFW team to play than Crowley since they were willing to hit the road this year. No idea why Desoto is playing Miller either.

Some big games this week:

North Crowley vs DeSoto

South Oak Cliff vs Duncanville

Atascocita vs Katy

Lancaster vs Aledo

Lancaster feels like they're just a step or two away from being one of the big boys. They're always fast and very physical. If they hadn't got robbed yesterday on that INT call, thay might of pulled off an upset.

Allen and cedar hill might be pretty good too. I expected Allen to beat midland legacy but not 61-0 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Any chance Allen is under the radar?

Its possible. I couldn’t find their game on stream. I had written them off b/c their scrimmage with north Crowley wasn’t impressive. Game 1: NC looks less impressive and Allen is the opposite. Go figure.  lol 

• Haha 1