What up Texas?

DevilDog

22 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Anna 2 big Ints.  Turned this game around.  Oakland driving 37 - 35. Oakland.  Touchdown. 44- 35.  .  Dominated Anna middle 3rd qtr on

Maybe they should have played sjr instead. lol Everyone knows that would have been a much easier game for them.

Melissa QB took a sack inside the 30, when he could have threw the ball away with no time outs left.  13 - 6 Parkview.  Neither QBs are accurate.  Arky QB wears #10 and looks a bit like VY running the rock.  They are bigger and more athletic.  They would be a tough out in 5A.  Melissa is ranked 15 - 20 overall in 5A here.  These non power states top teams would get crushed by CA, FL, GA and TX top 5.  

Just now, pied said:

ND go up 13-6 and force a punt.  Getting close to the end of the third. ND about to punt it back.

I'm sitting here with an Aggie Alumni.  He's watching.  I keep telling him they never win any big games 🤘He let me know that he hates dem Horns.  This Alabama QB should have stayed in Hoover

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm sitting here with an Aggie Alumni.  He's watching.  I keep telling him they never win any big games 🤘He let me know that he hates dem Horns.  This Alabama QB should have stayed in Hoover

Aggies have a good D but their offense is very bad. Nothing has changed

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Does Melissa have any athletic playmakers? 

They got tall receivers.  I can't understand why they haven’t ran 1 screen.  They just keep running into a wall.  They are not very athletic.  Anna is more athletic.  Anna had 2 kids return on defense.  They need to grow.  That  offense will keep them in games in 5A.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Melissa stopped them.  Kid got in Parkview players face.  Got a Penalty and gave them a 1st down with 3mins left.  Pretty terrie l.  Way after the pass

Lack of discipline and knowing the situation. Kids are too mouthy. 

• Like 1