What up Texas?

DevilDog

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

On my way to watch Melissa vs Ark #1 Parkview.  Parkview has several D1 kids.  Still rolling with da homies. Plus that stadium has the best ambience in Collin County and that's saying  a lot in my County.

I’m trying to find a game link

Was going to look for a Desoto game link, then I saw what the score was. Never mind.

Was this Georgia team supposed to be good? Oh well. Considering Melissa is probably going to lose, I guess we'll take this for an OOS win tonight.

8 minutes ago, Champa said:

Was going to look for a Desoto game link, then I saw what the score was. Never mind.

Was this Georgia team supposed to be good? Oh well. Considering Melissa is probably going to lose, I guess we'll take this for an OOS win tonight.

Creekside made the 5A Georgia State Championship game last year. 

They came into this game ranked 6th in their classification 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Georgia is getting a tiny taste of what Florida has to go through all the time. Lol. Sending inferior teams to slaughter 

Yeah it’s not fun. lol. 

Both Creekside and SOC try to punch way above their weight classes. They should schedule each other.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Champa said:

They were 13-2 5A runner-up to. Coffee 31-14 last year.

D%^^%a$$ from the other site kind of made it known Mater Dei beat them 62-0 last season and was probably excited & hoping to see DeSoto struggle against them.

Now, he’s trying to discredit Creekside by just now pointing out they are ranked #30 in Georgia to TexasBall.

#LordFarquaadIsAJoke

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

They were 13-2 5A runner-up to. Coffee 31-14 last year.

D%^^%a$$ from the other site kind of made it known Mater Dei beat them 62-0 last season and was probably excited & hoping to see DeSoto struggle against them.

Now, he’s trying to discredit Creekside by just now pointing out they are ranked #30 in Georgia to TexasBall.

#LordFarquaadIsAJoke

I try to cut people some slack, then I peek over there and see him acting like the Bosco/El Paso game was a major deal. Yeah, a hater.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Champa said:

I try to cut people some slack, then I peek over there and see him acting like the Bosco/El Paso game was a major deal. Yeah, a hater.

I am just waiting for the day he tarnishes his own self enough to where everyone refuses to do business with him.

That day is coming.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I am just waiting for the day he tarnishes his own self enough to where everyone refuses to do business with him.

That day is coming.

I’m surprised any Texans are even posting over there. Desoto is a client of his but he disrespects them. 

• Like 3