What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Reggie Jr won’t be starting 

This is the year of Carter Kopecky…. who I believe has been SOC’s best quarterback since his sophomore year 

I wouldn’t be shocked if SOC gets the upset at either north shore or DV (will be SOCs 2d game and DVs first) 

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2024 at 5:03 PM, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Reggie Jr won’t be starting 

This is the year of Carter Kopecky…. who I believe has been SOC’s best quarterback since his sophomore year 

Sounds like I got some bad info. Thanks.

@Nolebull813 @954gator @Horsefly @golfaddict1

FL vs. TX on ABC for the American Little League title at 3:30 EDT and the honor of getting absoutely smoked by Tiawan (Chinese Taipei) 🤘 who is currenly thumping Venezuela in the International final.  Let's go Lone Star State beat down them little gators 😁  Should be packed.  TX vs. FL is always must see TV.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Nolebull813 @954gator @Horsefly @golfaddict1

FL vs. TX on ABC for the American Little League title at 3:30 EDT and the honor of getting absoutely smoked by Tiawan (Chinese Taipei) 🤘 who is currenly thumping Venezuela in the International final.  Let's go Lone Star State beat down them little gators 😁  Should be packed.  TX vs. FL is always must see TV.  

👍🏻

Going to dvr it and thanks for the heads up.  

Time for F1 qualifying to watch on dvr.  😊  #sportsaddictissues

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

👍🏻

Going to dvr it and thanks for the heads up.  

Time for F1 qualifying to watch on dvr.  😊  #sportsaddictissues

Your insight on the underrepresented sports on this board are greatly appreciated 😀

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Horsefly bEast Texs Lobo QB King is representing with Ga. Tech vs. FSU.  Looking like his Lobo Days.   Always pulling for da bEast

He’s playing a good game. They might be able to pull out the upset. Was hoping GT defense would get one of those 4th down stops though 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He’s playing a good game. They might be able to pull out the upset. Was hoping GT defense would get one of those 4th down stops though 

DJ had big throws on 4th down.  King is responding well so far.   Driving his team back down field.  I wish he would go down instead of keep driving his legs.  He was hurt before like that.  Just one big dude falling on his legs and that's a wrap.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yessir! That’s on my schedule tonight 

i see that Kendrick Blackshire ended up at UTSA.   Also former North Shore QB Dematrius Davis is there after leaving Alabama State. Interested who will be the Starting QB.  They also have Gilmer RS Fr. QB Brandon Tennison.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

i see that Kendrick Blackshire ended up at UTSA.   Also former North Shore QB Dematrius Davis is there after leaving Alabama State. Interested who will be the Starting QB.  They also have Gilmer RS Fr. QB Brandon Tennison.

UTSA should be a pretty good team. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Your insight on the underrepresented sports on this board are greatly appreciated 😀

Norris (McLaren) was bringing it today for pole position.  Verstappen 2nd and Norris teammate, Piastri 3rd slot for tomorrow’s race.  

Very little room for passing maneuvers on this track layout.  Nonetheless, will look fwd to watching, as always.  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep! I was surprised with the Texas kids in this game, WR chase Lane is from Houston 

Texas kids are everywhere.  I was looking at a list of the top 100 players in College football and I counted about 30 that was Texans 😁

• Like 1

Tarleton State kicking off the Football season on U.S. soil on ESPN2.  They are playing La. McNeese State.   Tarleton is in Stephenville, TX.  Stephenville HS is building their own stadium as the contract is expiring with TSU.   Tarleton has one of the best fan bases in FCS. Never ever watched them play football.  But I am a Texan and root for al lthings Texan.  McNeese State got a good Transfer QB from Montana.  Tarleton moved up to FCS a few years ago and this is their 1st year to be eligible for the playoffs.

• Like 1