What up Texas?

DevilDog

SPC!?!?!  What do you want to know?

The best team/s can compete with the best teams in TAPPS.  The best consistently has been Episcopal, or Bellaire Episcopal. :)

Kinkaid should be pretty good this year, may give EHS a run, and guessing most don't know that Vince Young's son will be a freshman QB at Kinkaid this year.  He knows a little and could play a bit.

Overall the league is much better in the classroom than on the field but has some good players from time to time.  This year the league has the #4 Long Snapper and #3 Kicker in the nation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pied said:

The best team/s can compete with the best teams in TAPPS.  The best consistently has been Episcopal, or Bellaire Episcopal. :)

Kinkaid should be pretty good this year, may give EHS a run, and guessing most don't know that Vince Young's son will be a freshman QB at Kinkaid this year.  He knows a little and could play a bit.

Overall the league is much better in the classroom than on the field but has some good players from time to time.  This year the league has the #4 Long Snapper and #3 Kicker in the nation.

Solid stuff!

16 hours ago, pied said:

My best bet is absolutely NO One knew this because I didn't know about this. 👆

I would imagine there'll be a lot of eyes on him for the next 4 years 

I would also imagine that if he stays at Houston Kinkaid he's going to attract a crowd (lots of transfers) that want to be a part of that QB story and team. 

21 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Just waiting on them Lobo's in a few weeks. 

Games 3,4,5,6 are gonna be a tough go for my Lobos. Lots of youth again this year.

We have a Soph Qb that I hope HC King is willing to give a chance. SOPH QB Tre Hamilton (6'1 190). Most likely be a D1 prospect. 

SOC (Reggie McNeils son), Rockwall, Forney (Adrian Petersons brother) and North Forney all have excellent D1 level Qbs.

Im waiting on the SOC game.

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Games 3,4,5,6 are gonna be a tough go. 

We have a Soph Qb that I hope HC King is willing to give a chance. SOPH QB Tre Hamilton (6'1 190). Most likely be a D1 prospect. 

SOC (Reggie McNeils son), Rockwall, Forney (Adrian Petersons brother) and North Forney all have excellent D1 level Qbs.

Yeah Lobos have a tough schedule for sure.   Them no defense Rockwall Boys.  They both can light up the scoreboard and will be tough as you pointed out in games 3 - 6.  I didn't know Reggie McNeil had a kid at SOC.  Damn that just made me feel even older.  A.P.'s brother left Sunnyvale and went up the road to Forney.  I kid La. because of one fool.  But respect Ruston's football and their coach before he decided to drink and drive was at 3A Gladewater so he is familiar with Texas and I don't ever remember a La. team scheduling 3 Texas schools and each good in their Class. I am always pulling for bEast Texas Lobos.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yeah Lobos have a tough schedule for sure.   Them no defense Rockwall Boys.  They both can light up the scoreboard and will be tough as you pointed out in games 3 - 6.  I didn't know Reggie McNeil had a kid at SOC.  Damn that just made me feel even older.  A.P.'s brother left Sunnyvale and went up the road to Forney.  I kid La. because of one fool.  But respect Ruston's football and their coach before he decided to drink and drive was at 3A Gladewater so he is familiar with Texas and I don't ever remember a La. team scheduling 3 Texas schools and each good in their Class. I am always pulling for bEast Texas Lobos.  

you respect Ruston, but shit all over Warren Easton (NOLA)..

Warren Easton beat Ruston last year (2023) and the year before (2022). . .

petty-ahhh (2).gif

24 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yeah...Ive known Jerrod Baugh a long time. He came to Longview from Monroe Ouchita with King and coached offense and Qb's for a few years until he went to Gladewater.

He's a really good coach and has his act together now and is making a name in La.

Ruston usually a tough out for Longview.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Yeah...Ive known Jerrod Baugh a long time. He came to Longview from Monroe Ouchita with King and coached offense and Qb's for a few years until he went to Gladewater.

He's a really good coach and has his act together now and is making a name in La.

Ruston usually a tough out for Longview.

I respect them for schedulling 3 Texas Teams and each good in their respective classes.  Yep Lobo and Ruston have a long History going back decades.   Those games are 5, 6, and 7. All those teams will have their resume set by week 5.  Really interested in them vs. Stephenville.  That will be an indictment on their States Football.  No way in Hell Stephenville would be competitive vs. our Top 5.  We have a lot of games vs. Neighboring states teams.  Melissa and Texas High who have a dynamic RB will battle top Ark teams.  Don't know why Lufkin is playing L.R. Southwest, Ar.  That is a bad football team and Lufkin is projected to be good in 5A this year.   With that said Lobo has won 64% of their games vs. Ruston head to head and has beat them like a rented mule the last 3. 

https://www.lobohistory.com/gamelogs/ruston.html

On 8/17/2024 at 3:58 PM, pied said:

And clearly the best of SWP which includes Kinkade is equal to La. top 25 or at least that is what the game on the field proved🤘.  The Best 3A and 4A would beat the best SWP teams.  Episcopal for them was pretty good last year. Their best team will play 4A WOS this year.  WOS is ranked 19th in 4AII will more likely lose to 3A Newton again.  Let's see what Episcopal does with WOS.   SWP used for an argument is an indicttment that someone's football suck.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

My best bet is absolutely NO One knew this because I didn't know about this. 👆

I would imagine there'll be a lot of eyes on him for the next 4 years 

I would also imagine that if he stays at Houston Kinkaid he's going to attract a crowd (lots of transfers) that want to be a part of that QB story and team. 

Will be interesting to see if he stays at Kinkaid and how he does.  Still a pretty young player and has a lot of time to develop.  I hope he's able to avoid the high expectations that carry to kids and sibmlings of athletes, but still want him at UT lol.

Some schools are better set up for transfers than others.  For a few reasons you don't see many transfers into SPC schools as Jrs and less as Srs, but there are a couple that have made that work more than others..

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

And clearly the best of SWP which includes Kinkade is equal to La. top 25 or at least that is what the gaem on the field proved🤘.  The Best 3A and 4A would beat the best SWP teams.  Episcopal for them was pretty good last year. Their best team will play 4A WOS this year.  WOS is ranked 19th in 4AII will more likely lose to 3A Newton again.  Let's see what Episcopal does with WOS.   SWP used for an argument is an indicttment that someone's football suck.  

It's "SPC" but yeah I think the best 3A/4A teams beat the best SPC teams normally.  At it's best the PSC is very competitive, but the league is more in place because of their academics than athletics

• Like 1

There are lies and that dumb Cooter with his lies.  Who was it again that beat them last year 🤘2023  Ruston sweeps the State of LousyAna football.   That would include Warren Easton and West Monroe.  Though beating either of them doesn't equate to elite football.   Lobo has beaten more State Champs and Runner ups in that State more than they have in Texas.  That is all we need to know about that Football. La. is the Official Bitches of Lobo Football.  And Lobo's only schedule the best of them usually.  

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

There are lies and that dumb Cooter with his lies.  Who was it again that beat them last year 🤘2023  Ruston sweeps the State of LousyAna football

Warren Easton beat Ruston in 2022 and 2023, you short pecker moron!

They had to forfeit last year's win because of a clerical error. 

Warren Easton beat 5A Public Champ Ruston and Baton Rouge Catholic who won the D1 Select State Championship.  Warren Easton took out 2 state champs last year. 

Know this. Your pecker will be just a small tonight as it was when you woke up, believe that! 

Such a fool!

Screenshot_20240818-190038-854.png

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Warren Easton beat Ruston in 2022 and 2023, you short pecker bro!

They had to forfeit last year's win because of a clerical error. 

Warren Easton beat 5A Public Champ Ruston and Baton Rouge Catholic who won the D1 Select State Championship.  Warren Easton took out 2 state champs last year. 

Know this. Your pecker will be just a small tonight as it was when you woke up, believe that! 

Such a fool!

Screenshot_20240818-190038-854.png

Warren Easton actually made the 5-hour drive to Ruston in 2022 and 2023....... beat Ruston twice at their house!

Impressive!

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It’s so funny how Ferretface tries to inject lame ass Weeziana fb into a Texas thread, and the posters just keep posting, ignoring his chinless ass 🤣🫡

I have gave La. more forum content in the last 24 hrs than any post about La. football in a year.  Now I will leave it to it's own irrelevancy.  As you so eloquently state NO ONE CARES 😁.  Even here he is  answering himself.  Because no one in Texas Cares.  We got WM, Warren Easton some pub.  Now the tallest Midgets have some publicity.  He stays hiding in this thread hoping a bone is thrown.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I have gave La. more forum content in the last 24 hrs than any post about La. football in a year.  Now I will leave it to it's own irrelevancy.  As you so eloquently state NO ONE CARES 😁.  Even here he is  answering himself.  Because no one in Texas Cares.  We got WM, Warren Easton some pub.  Now the tallest Midgets have some publicity.  He stays hiding in this thread hoping a bone is thrown.  

What you've done is make a gigantic fool out of yourself yet again, but you just won't shut up.

All these people can read, bubba bro!

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

It only took Half of 5A going to Select Side for Ruston to win their 1st State Title since 1990.

It helps to avoid having to play the likes of Acadiana and Catholic.

But they can only play who's on their schedule come playoff time.  They did beat Zachary though soooo that's a plus.

It is what it is...

On 8/18/2024 at 1:12 PM, rockinl said:

Games 3,4,5,6 are gonna be a tough go for my Lobos. Lots of youth again this year.

Reggie Jr won’t be starting 

This is the year of Carter Kopecky…. who I believe has been SOC’s best quarterback since his sophomore year 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1