What up Texas?

DevilDog

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This is why people laugh at bubba bro dog and think he's a texas fool. 

First, the school is Houston Kinkaid .....NOT Kincade. That's just embarrassing. But what do you expect?

Second. (9-5) Archbishop Shaw NOLA beat State Champ Houston Kinkaid 21-12 in 2022. 👇 

It was a two year series. They split. Big fucking deal!

Screenshot_20240817-075739-267.png

IMG_0099.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2024 at 7:47 AM, RedZone said:

Carthage has almost 850 students, but I get it.

They have that little bitty school feel to them.. 

Carthage is 40 minutes from Beast Longview, but they don't have the balls to schedule Longview....or even Lufkin and the rest of the Big East Texas schools that surround Carthage.

That's why they will always be little bitty Carthage. The wanna-be power dominating small school polls.

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Carthage is 40 minutes from Beast Longview, but they don't have the balls to schedule Longview....or even Lufkin and the rest of the Big East Texas schools that surround Carthage.

That's why they will always be little bitty Carthage. The wanna-be power dominating small school polls.

...4A at the time Monroe Neville, La played 5A/6A Beast Longview in 2014 and 2004..

2014: Longview 19 Monroe Neville 14

2004: Longview 14 Monroe Neville 7

Monroe Neville, La had an enrollment of 850-900 those years. That's why people consider Monroe Neville Big Time football. 

Carthage, TX has an enrollment of almost 850, but they are a pussy and ranked with small schools.

Freaking shame really.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

You go girl

Kincade is not even in TAPPS.  SW predatory 😆  Imagine defending your State with a Kincade argument.  Their fHS ootball is straight ass. No state but LA uses losing as an argument.  Deerfield Beach, John Tyler regular FL and TX Programs dragged 2 LA bluebloods like JV teams.  That fool should never use Lobo as an argument.  La is Lobos Bitch. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I've never seen a fool use a straw man argument more than that fool. .

The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition

La. fartball is fantastically bad 😁 Kincade proved that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Kincade is not even in TAPPS.  SW predatory 😆  Imagine defending your State with a Kincade argument 

You brought up Houston Kinkaid, you galactic imbecile. You're all over the f****** map..

I just supplied the rest of the story as you consistently leave out 75% of the actual story.

You just suck posting about football period on every level.

Your shit is so weak you don't even post on the Texas forums because you realize those people would laugh at your dumbass!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That's like calling N.S.  Houston N.S.  i

Actually, lots of people refer to North Shore as Galena Park North Shore...... lots of very intelligent people which does NOT include you, bubba bro.

You are just simply thick as a brick, believe that about yourself. 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Actually, lots of people refer to North Shore as Galena Park North Shore...... lots of very intelligent people which does NOT include you, bubba bro.

You are just simply thick as a brick, believe that about yourself. 

Even Dave Campbell! 👇

Screenshot_20240817-103032-924.png

• Haha 1

Enough of LA.  There is no more boring and irrelevant subject in HS Football.  I gave it some attention.  Because no one on this forum gives a fukk about it.  Just look at any post with it as the subject. You have one fool just like in this Texas thread posting and answering himself.  So he starts threads about others to slip in LA. Nonsense.  Shaw winning state this year is = to being the tallest midget.  

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Even Dave Campbell! 👇

Screenshot_20240817-103032-924.png

Sir, That is likely because it helps people from non-Texas areas know where North Shore is located.

We don’t call them Galena Park North Shore, just North Shore; because everyone in Houston who follows the football scene at some degree knows where North Shore is.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Sir, That is likely because it helps people from non-Texas areas know where North Shore is located.

We don’t call them Galena Park North Shore, just North Shore; because everyone in Houston who follows the football scene at some degree knows where North Shore is.

It can be whatever you want it to be. 

People have been calling North Shore>>> Gelena Park North Shore for decades.

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Enough of LA.  There is no more boring and irrelevant subject in HS Football.  I gave it some attention.  Because no one on this forum gives a fukk about it.  Just look at any post with it as the subject. You have one fool just like in this Texas thread posting and answering himself.  So he starts threads about others to slip in LA. Nonsense.  Shaw winning state this year is = to being the tallest midget.  

Talk more about little school Texas power Carthage then...blow them some more, bubba bro!

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

One dumb ass dude. Dave Campbell's is the point of reference for the Schools name.  That's to let dumbasses like him to know where teams are from.  Meanwhile I think the School knows it's official name 

The Kinkaid School

Contact Us

201 Kinkaid School DriveHouston, TX 77024

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

One dumb ass dude. Dave Campbell's is the point of reference for the Schools name.  That's to let dumbasses like him to know where teams are from.  Meanwhile I think the School knows it's official name 

The Kinkaid School

Contact Us

At least you spelled "Kinkaid" correctly this time. 

You were previously a disappointing 0-5.

Nice work!

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

The Kinkaid School

Contact Us

Damn...You had him on the ropes. I'll bet ole Chip P was just about to call you a "hard r" again!!

Being from southeast Lousyana, old Chip got some mulatto  in his family... I ga-ron-tee!

Hahaha

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Damn...You had him on the ropes. I'll bet ole Chip P was just about to call you a "hard r" again!!

Being from southeast Lousyana, old Chip got some mulatto  in his family... I ga-ron-tee!

Hahaha

Just waiting on them Lobo's in a few weeks.   LoWeeazyana 🤘Remember he's anti inter-racial unions. That is some 1865 Bayou Stuff.  Except it is a State full of Redbones and High Yella Sista's 😁 Somebody ain't listening to old Cooter.   

You know he is screaming the N-word with every retort. 😁 

• Haha 1