What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Making factual points that cause you and others to whine.

These factual points? Regarding Texas:

Elite:

Great:

Average: Baylor

Bad: Texas Defenses, Lake Travis, Carroll, Lone Star, Pleasant Grove

Trash: Teams ranked 4,000+, 1/3 of North Shores’s team, San Antonio, Austin, Carroll’s schedule, 95% of the Texas playoff brackets, 

Suck | Shit: Duncanville, Allen, Rockwall, Longview, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Texas Defenses, Texas teams, Cypress Springs, Deer Park, Morton Ranch, Seven Lakes, Cinco Ranch, Fort Bend Elkins, Memorial, Humble, Cypress Creek, Texas 5A, Smithson Valley, Abilene, Montwood, Eastwood, San Benito, Frenship, Odessa, Tascosa, Midland, Montwood, Lamar, Marshall, Newton

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Ok Thanks.  

For what it's worth the only OOS that has really beaten a legit Texas top 5 team is MNW over SLC  and Bishop Gorman over C.H.  Both took the same loses in State.   Other than that no legit  end of the year top 5 Texas team has ever lost an OOS game In over 17 years..   

And no 6A Texas Champ has lost an OOS game since Lufkin vs. ECA damn near 20 years ago.  And Midland Lee getting hammered by WM.   During this time no 6A Champs have beaten a slew of OOS Champs from Ark - Washington.

Any Texas team that Lost OOS got the same as whipping in State (FACT including CH and SLC)

Al, Ca, Fl, Ar, La Ok, Wa, UT just a name a few won State Championships and lost to a Non Texas State Champ.  Non Tx State Champs have beaten more OOS champs probably more than any other State. And if you include OOS runner ups it is even more ridiculous.  

These OOS machinations are silly.    Let's really look deep.   Your Big School Champ can't lose to a 1st round Playoff loser with what was described as their best team since those supposedly super teams.  

SJC was a joke, Hoover nothing special, DLS a scrappy team that would get worked in 6A annually, Bellevue taken to overtime against a young E.T.  and got smoked by Katy,  One of Bingham's best beat down.  IMG beat up a 6 - 6 Desoto who took a worse ass whipping from Martin the week before on the same damn field that ET beat DLS.  And for all this B.S. about the DLS Fumble .  ET fumbled inside the 15 and had a 98 yard drive on DLS with 2 damn passes.  A school record drive.  

ET is physical bigger than DLS how are they doing in TEXAS.  They would maul DLS right now.    

The Midland Lee team that drove like 15 yours to West Monroe and got there about 2 hours before the game.  That same Midland Lee team was beat a couple of weeks later by a (4-6) Odessa High.

The DLS team that got beat by Euless Trinity in 2015.   That DLS team was the California 2014 Junior Laden team of the year.  They had the vast majority of their team coming back for 2015 and many people had them regarded the #1 team in the nation.. "cough-cough."

6 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

I would say 9-6 is pretty good considering the teams they played. It depends on what you think is pretty good. Would above average be a better way of putting it, or do you think that is still to generous?

Dillard was pretty good Florida Big School...  The year Texas 3A Stephenville put a dog-shit beating on them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Just like the Texas 6A teams. Klein Oak and Tyler Lee were not good.   Bishop Gorman has the only legit win over a Texas top 5 power the last 10 years.   Rockhurst Loss to the eventual State Champ  59 - 39.  They lost to Abilene 33 - 14.  Abilene lost 52 - 0 to SLC 🤣 in the 3rd round.   Thanks for helping prove my point. 

Now let's compare the TX 6A Champs that have lost the last 15 years vs. CA big boy Champs that lost including State Runner ups.   And we can list all the National teams that each played.  This will not look good for you. 

Allen, Abilene, Katy, Skyline, Duncanville, Allen, Trinity, SLC, Desoto, Cedar Hill, Longview:  They  have all played OOS/National Teams so can't claim no State Champ quality teams played OOS.  If anyone of these teams lost OOS.  They did not win State and suffered the same damn faith in State.   That's depth and the reason OOS is overrated.  Yet they have slew over 15 State Champs and runner ups Including Cali 🤘 We all heard about how Great that DLS team was.  #1 in the USA and Mudstomped Cali for 29 Straight games.    We respect many and Fear None!   

A picture is worth a 1,000 words.   We all remember a 98 yard drive with 2 passes.   You keep claiming all the Texas Teams they would beat.  ET his bigger more physical not a bunch of 2 way kids.  They are not smoking Texas, But some 4A size 2 way kids Would. That's damn Ludicrous. And I have mad respect for the DLS Kids. 

image.jpeg.c3a3b4533e1278126cad8cfc43dad6cc.jpeg

Other than discussing our State Championships.  None of this furthermore is of interest to me. 

Put DLS in Texas 6A and have them play Week after Week after Week against Texas 6A competition and watch how fast all those "Two Way kids" get worn down over the course of the season.

Ohhhh.. I forget..  DLS has a conditioning program 2nd to none..!!   LMFAO

I'll say it again like I did last night..

When a "VEER TEAM" that has several kids going both ways..   Has a FCS "one offer" QB and a 5'6/165 RB/DB that never leaves the field and they look like a Heisman Trophy contenders against your mighty SJB team.

Get the FUCK OUT OF HERE saying that Texas 6A's like Duncanville and North Shore with all their "Power-5" kids on offense that "DONT GO BOTH WAYS" wouldn't do shit against the over-hyped SJB and Mater Dei.

Jesus... I just watched a 5'6/165 RB look like a Heisman candidate against SJB Defense.

North Shore is going to throw "THREE FBS P5" RB's at you son...  along with P5 Dual Threat QB.... Along with several FBS WR's and OL's.

But they wouldn't do anything against the mighty SJB defense... blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!  LM"FUCKING"AO!!

14 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Fuck these OOS guys

Texans - who you got in our state championship games?

Here it goes..

6A D1---    Duncanville..    Pulls out the miracle win with a stud freshman QB and best Defense in the country."

6A D2---    Denton Guyer

5A D1---   Denton Ryan   "Might be the best team in Denton.😉"

5A D2---   Fort Bend Marshall  "Going with the fastest team in the country."

4A D1--    La Vega

4A D2---  Pleasant Grove --   "Best High School D-line in the country!"

8 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Here it goes..

6A D1---    Duncanville..    Pulls out the miracle win with a stud freshman QB and best Defense in the country."

6A D2---    Denton Guyer

4A D1--    La Vega

These are exactly my picks!! 

12 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Here it goes..

6A D2---    Denton Guyer

4A D1--    La Vega

These are tough ass games to pick.

I would only be confident in the Pleasant Grove pick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

Here it goes..

6A D2---    Denton Guyer

4A D1--    La Vega

Sadly I am going with NS.  And you know why?  My differences below. 

6A DI - North Shore

4A DI- Carthage.  

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Fuck these OOS guys

Texans - who you got in our state championship games?

I also got the Piney Woods bEast Texas going 3 - 0

4A DI Carthage - Blueblood 

4A DII Pleasant Grove:  D-Line helluva loaded

3A DII Paul Pewitt (lil homies averaging over 400 rushing yards a game.  Watch the RB #3. Tough little runner. 

4A BlueBlood's.  This might be the best game @ State.  bEast Texas.  He don't fall for all the Big School hype.  Watch what he says about these 4A dudes.  Carthage will be bringing one of the biggest O-Lines to State and the biggest kid.  This game should be something else.  My 2nd most anticipated game.  I saw them 2 years ago at the Star and it was a battle.   Talking about Coaches. 

MARVIN-MIMS-121622296.webp

Mims, a 6-foot, 173-pound receiver, put together one of the most remarkable seasons in Texas high school football history, finishing with 117 catches for a national record 2,629 yards and 32 touchdowns. Aside from his national single-season receiving yards mark, Mims also finishes as the state’s all-time leading receiver in a career, finishing with 5,485 yards — breaking the mark set by Jordan Shipley in 2003. His prolific talents fueled a Frisco Lone Star offense that averaged

49.2 points per game and pushed the Rangers into the Class 5A Division I state semifinals for just the second time in program history. Mims’ gaudy numbers and stalwart leadership make him a worthy recipient of the 2019 Mr. Texas Football Player of the Year award.