What up Texas?

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Hasn't anyone heard Katy Taylor is really good and underrated😒

I doubt anyone said that - everyone knows they was either 3rd or 4th place in the district with Katy.

They benefited in Region 3 because all the 1st and 2nd teams in each district  went D1 playoff route.  Leaving only 3rd and 4th place teams to fight it out in D2.

They are probably little better than you realize.  They have some decent players - especially two extremely high end OL kids.

Just now, Texasball said:

I doubt anyone said that - everyone knows they was either 3rd or 4th place in the district with Katy.

They benefited in Region 3 because all the 1st and 2nd teams in each district  went D1 playoff route.  Leaving only 3rd and 4th place teams to fight it out in D2.

They are probably little better than you realize.  They have some decent players - especially two extremely high end OL kids.

Well they did,  guru just quoted it.

That's all they have you dope.  Yesterday you said for starters they have 2 big time offensive lineman.  You failed to mention that's all they had

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Well they did,  guru just quoted it.

That's all they have you dope.  Yesterday you said for starters they have 2 big time offensive lineman.  You failed to mention that's all they had

I gave you what they had - You care to look up those two bad ass linemen that I mentioned.  They both would be the best two OL kids on MD or SJB and you can take that shit to the bank!

Just now, Texasball said:

I gave you what they had - You care to look up those two bad ass linemen that I mentioned.  They both would be the best two OL kids on MD or SJB and you can take that shit to the bank!

Unfortunately 22 players see the field,  and against any good team they'd lose the next 15-20 positions

@Texasfrog was 110% correct about this.

They wouldn't beat Mater Dei, SJB and few others teams.  But they damn sure could go in the field with teams like JSERRA and several others and give them a 4QT battle to the last minutes.

Hell frog was being nice...I would say Katy Taylor would beat those choir boys from JSerra like big base drum!

STA - sucked!

I don't think many people realize that when Rockwall played Longview this kid played 1 quarter.   But carry on.    He barely played in the Longview game.  So yeah not the same Rockwall team without Jaxon Smith-Njigba.  Which shows the quality of DI kids on DVille's defense. 

But on Friday, it was the Lobo defense shutting down Rockwall’s prolific offense. Longview held the Yellowjackets, who came in averaging 557 yards of offense and 53 points, to 168 yards overall and no touchdowns.

Rockwall finished with 51 rushing yards on 34 attempts and had 117 through the air. The Yellowjackets finished 3-of-16 on third down and punted six times. Standout wide receiver Jaxon Smith-Njigba had one catch for four yards before leaving the game early in the second quarter.

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

@Texasfrog was 110% correct about this.

They wouldn't beat Mater Dei, SJB and few others teams.  But they damn sure could go in the field with teams like JSERRA and several others and give them a 4QT battle to the last minutes.

Hell frog was being nice...I would say Katy Taylor would beat those choir boys from JSerra like big base drum!

STA - sucked!

And how manny times have you looked like a fool by agreeing with Kermit

MNW

Colerain

Klein Oaks

All ring bells?