What up Texas?

DevilDog

Looking at that roster they don't really have DFW, GHA or bEast Texas kids.  A bunch of La.  They have more La. kids than DFW, GHA and East Texas combined.  Most of their kids are from the S.A. area.  That is about to change I will assure you of that.   They don't really have kids from the 3 deepest areas for HS football in Texas.   

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Another shout out to bEast Texas Blueblood Coach Jeff Traylor of Gilmer and new coach of UTSA Roadrunners. 

UTSA bout to have one of the best screen games in college football.

He's sure to be a loser.

Hiring high school coaches from Texas has proven to a dead end.

Todd Dodge: 6-37

Chad Morris: 18-40

Mike Jinks: 7-24

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Looking at that roster they don't really have DFW, GHA or bEast Texas kids.  A bunch of La.  They have more La. kids than DFW, GHA and East Texas combined.  Most of their kids are from the S.A. area.  That is about to change I will assure you of that.   They don't really have kids from the 3 deepest areas for HS football in Texas.   

Who cares where they get their Texas kids from?

They'll still suck.

38 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Doesn't the facts show that STA and SJC have common opponent?  Deerfield Beach lol

SJC 52-30 -  This game was 31-0 in the 2nd qrt  --- 45-14 early 4th qrt  -  IMO SJC kids just lost interest in the beat down.

Meanwhile - STA - was down early to Deerfield Beach - went to half time 7-7 - broke the tie with block punt TD - with 1min to go in the 3rd qrt.  - The STA offense was held to 239 yards - are you kidding me!

You can talk Defense Defense all day -  STA offense is horrible and you know it.  This would get them beat vs any true elite team.  Hell f'ing no - DLS is not one of the true elite teams in America so don't even go there.

I see you don't have nothing for this post...Would you rather just move from this topic that is proving how overrated STA is???

Come on mother fucker - Let's have some STA talk.  Sorry as team.

SJC was better than STA - If you look inside the games they had common opponents.

St. John’s defeats Deerfield Beach, 52 - 30

#7 ANTWAIN "BABYBUS" LITTLETON WITH A 1 YD TD RUN. CADETS LEAD 31-0 IN THE 2ND QTR.

#15 JAMELL OVERTON, WR/DB CELEBRATES AFTER SCORING ON A 23 YARD PICK SIX. OVERTON ALSO HAD A TD RECEPTION IN THE 1ST QTR. SJC LEADS DEERFIELD BEACH 45-14 IN THE 4TH QTR.

#3 COLBY MCDONALD, RB (UNDECIDED) WITH A GOOD DAY RUSHING THE BALL. HE SCORED ON A 30 YD TD RUN IN THE 4TH QTR THAT PUT SJC UP 52-22.

Deerfield Beach is the same damn team that STA was tied 7-7 late 3rd Qrt 1 min to go - Needed block punt TD to take the lead and only was able to gain less than 240 total yards in the game.

Mareitta got beat twice in Georgia but they handled Edgewater much easier than recruited up STA. -  Hell there is probably 5 or 6 GA teams who would kick the piss shit out of STA and their lousy offensive team.  Hell, I would take the worst IMG team over this overrated STA team -  Who is only being ranked on name recognition

You like to talk shit about every damn team you know nothing about.  Let's talk about the one damn team you know about STA.  

They are trash - That QB at STA couldn't hit the broad side of the barn with two hands full of rice!

238 yards vs Deerfield beach - The game was tied 7-7 with 1 min to go.

Meanwhile SJC was winning against the same damn team 31-0 in the 2nd freaking QRT!

STA is being ranked on name recognition only - Not the level of play!

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

We all know why you're desperate to do this.

Shit - I am not desperate at all.

Me - beautiful wife

Me - beautiful house on nice land

Me - great job

You-  None of the above!

You like to talk shit on every team.  Let's take time and talk about the fraud that STA is this year!

Who is being ranked only on name recognition and not the quality of football being played.

You suck they suck --now go suck together!

ha ha SJC is better than STA!

hey dick head - How does it feel to be the most hated poster on this site?  You are hated more than all us Texans combined by everyone who hates us!

STA - offense is trash!  The only reason the defense looks good is the teams they play have bad schemes and are clueless!!!!

How you like that Jerk!  This is easy and I actually had some real games to compare!

Just now, The Guru said:

I won a long time ago, dude.

You're just piling the dirt on yourself now.

Let's talk about your team instead of all the teams you know nothing about!

STA - lol tied 7-7 late 3rd qrt with Deerfield beach 

SJC - the most sloppy ass team I have ever witnessed that was said to be top 5 prior to season was winning 31-0 in the 2nd qrt.

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Hasn't anyone heard Katy Taylor is really good and underrated😒

👇

On 12/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, Texasfrog said:

The whole argument is.... the California nutzzz can't convince me that this (2019) Katy Taylor would do well in most parts of California.

They wouldn't beat Mater Dei, SJB and few others teams.  But they damn sure could go in the field with teams like JSERRA and several others and give them a 4QT battle to the last minutes.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:49 PM, GlenC7 said:

I agree 100%. Just look at the win total for the 5 teams Katy Taylor lost to. Taylor is not elite but a pretty good team.