What up Texas?

DevilDog

8 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Wow... Denton Ryan and Denton Guyer in the Texas 6A and 5A State Title games.

Two High Schools in Denton, TX that are 6 miles apart from each other.

1. QB- Eli Showers  -    4 Star    -     TX A&M commit
  2. RB- Emani Bailey -   3 Star    -     LA-Laf commit
  3. RB- Kaedric Cobbs- 3 Star    -     FBS offers
  4. WR-Seth Meador   - 3 Star    -     Air Force commit
  5. WR-KJ Liggins      - 4 Star     -     (P5) offers.
  6. Ath-Billy Bowman - 4 Star     -     Texas commit
  7. OL- Knox Boyd      -                 -     FBS Offers
  8. OL- Gabe Blair      -                  -     (P5) offers

------------------------------------------------

1. DE- Ja'Tavion Sander - 4 Star   -  Texas Commit
  2. NG-Grant Mahon        -  3 Star   -  Okla St Commit
  3. DE-Vincent Paige       -                -  (P5) offers
  4. LB- Drew Sanders      -  5 Star    -  Alabama Commit
  5. LB- DJ Arkansas        -  3 Star    -   (P5) offers
  6. LB- Devin Goree         -  3 Star    -   FBS Offers
  7. CB-Austin Jordan      -                 -   (P5) offers
  8. CB- Deuce Harmon   -  3 Star     -   (P5) offers
  9.  S-  Ty Marsh             -                   -  (P5) offers
  10.  S-  Tra Smith             -                  -  FBS Offers
  11.  S- Trace Jewell        -  2 Star      -  Navy Commit

WOW... if only TEXAS played by those joke CIF transfer "Recruiting Policy" rules.   Ha-ha-ha

Don't forget Ahmad Terry LB (Ryan).  He's a good LB also.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, Texasfrog said:

The whole argument is.... the California nutzzz can't convince me that this (2019) Katy Taylor would do well in most parts of California.

They wouldn't beat Mater Dei, SJB and few others teams.  But they damn sure could go in the field with teams like JSERRA and several others and give them a 4QT battle to the last minutes.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:49 PM, GlenC7 said:

I agree 100%. Just look at the win total for the 5 teams Katy Taylor lost to. Taylor is not elite but a pretty good team.

😄

🤡

21 minutes ago, Texasball said:

They play trash...Now get out of here!

17 minutes ago, Texasball said:

For me Ryan was under the radar all season...I didn't see them except for some highlight video's.  I agree they look like top 5 team in the entire state.

After claiming that Mater Dei and St. John Bosco play trash, despite playing some of the toughest schedules in the country, this bozo says that Denton Ryan was under the radar and looks like a top 5 team in the state.

The record of Ryan's opponents this year?

88-86

🤡

7 minutes ago, The Guru said:

After claiming that Mater Dei and St. John Bosco play trash, despite playing some of the toughest schedules in the country, this bozo says that Denton Ryan was under the radar and looks like a top 5 team in the state.

88-86

🤡

Let's not forget - You are trash too!  

19 minutes ago, The Guru said:

88-86

🤡

lol - STA has not beat anyone who did not lose another game.  They played 9 teams that had 3 or more losses...Of that 8 had 4 or more losses...Of that 5 had 5 or more losses...Of that 2 had 6 or more losses.

STA - Offense is so horrible - they only scored 28 on Deerfield Beach...Meanwhile the most sloppy team that I seen all year - SJC  scored 50 on them.  SJC had 22 point win over Deerfield Beach and STA had 21 point win

STA - would be in Dog Fight with SJC  and you can take that too the bank.

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

88-86

🤡

I will give them credit for beating SFA -  I guess???? - The truth is who did SFA beat to write home about?  plus they have no playoff games.

Miami Central - who else beat Central this year?  

IMG - hell they needed 2 none offensive TD's plus missed PAT by SJC to pull out 15 point win over them -  That game was dog fight.

SJR - team who got beat twice by Don Bosco and finished like 7-4 ---This game was very telling to me - They beat these dudes 28-0-  Hell fire Don Bosco scored 35-14 win over the same team.

For all we know SFA is just little better than all those DC and NJ teams and it has been proven none of those teams was really all that this year.

29 minutes ago, Texasball said:

lol - STA has not beat anyone who did not lose another game.  They played 9 teams that had 3 or more losses...Of that 8 had 4 or more losses...Of that 5 had 5 or more losses...Of that 2 had 6 or more losses.

STA - Offense is so horrible - they only scored 28 on Deerfield Beach...Meanwhile the most sloppy team that I seen all year - SJC  scored 50 on them.  SJC had 22 point win over Deerfield Beach and STA had 21 point win

STA - would be in Dog Fight with SJC  and you can take that too the bank.

Me: Denton Ryan's opponents are a combined 88-86 this year.

TexasBall: Oh, yeah!? STA did not play anyone who did not lose another game!

😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I will give them credit for beating SFA -  I guess???? - The truth is who did SFA beat to write home about?  plus they have no playoff games.

IMG - hell they needed 2 none offensive TD's plus missed PAT by SJC to pull out 15 point win over them -  That game was dog fight.

SJR - team who got beat twice by Don Bosco and finished like 7-4 ---This game was very telling to me - They beat these dudes 28-0-  Hell fire Don Bosco scored 35-14 win over the same team.

For all we know SFA is just little better than all those DC and NJ teams and it has been proven none of those teams was really all that this year.

Post facts at TexasBall and he will instantly crumble and begin ranting incoherently.

🤡

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Post facts at TexasBall and he will instantly crumble and begin ranting  incoherently.

🤡

28 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I posted facts on the topic. You then responded by changing the subject.

And then you turn around and claim that I don't want to debate?

😄

All you did was try and discredit Denton Ryan...I am showing you that STA who is ranked much higher has not actually played much better since this how you want to play it.

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

I am showing you that STA who is ranked much higher has not actually played much better since this how you want to play it.

How I want to play is to state facts to refute the empty claims that you make.

When confronted with those facts you don't change your tune. Nope. You cry and change the subject.

You might as well be an infant.

2d16e6_f0f2ab18545d4768aca0bc4904f6e63b~mv2.webp

THSCA Past-President, Gary Joseph, to receive AFCA Regional Power of Influence Award

December 11, 2019

Gary Joseph led Katy (Texas) High School to the third round of the 6A Texas High School Playoffs in 2019, finishing with a 12-1 record. In 16 years as a head coach, Joseph has an overall record of 213-21 with four state championships, eight championship game appearances and 15 district championships. He reached 200 victories faster than any other high school coach in Texas High School history. Joseph has led his players to participate in “Say No to Drugs” programs in local elementary schools around the Katy community and when Hurricane Harvey decimated the Houston area, he and his players went door to door helping people move furniture, remove carpet and sheetrock and fed local volunteers. He is a multi-time coach of the year honoree at the state and national level and has been inducted into the Greater Houston Football Coaches Association Hall of Honor, the Texas High School Football Hall of Fame and the Texas High School Coaches Association Hall of Honor.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Another shout out to bEast Texas Blueblood Coach Jeff Traylor of Gilmer and new coach of UTSA Roadrunners. 

UTSA bout to have one of the best screen games in college football.

"As we conducted an extensive national search, one candidate prominently rose above the others for his record of success, his commitment to preparing student-athletes for life and his deep ties to football here in the state of Texas," said UTSA President Taylor Eighmy. "Coach Traylor embodies all of these characteristics and has an outstanding reputation among his high school, college and professional peers for his ability to recruit, develop and mold champions—on the field and in life."

A native of Gilmer, Traylor built his hometown program into a prep powerhouse during his 15-year tenure. A four-time Texas High School Coach of the Year for Class 4A, he posted a 175-26 record (.871 winning percentage) and led the Buckeyes to five state championship game appearances, three state titles and 12 district crowns. Gilmer turned in a pair of perfect 16-0 seasons, won 10-or-more games 11 times, and registered seven 13-win seasons and three 15-win campaigns during his tenure. In 2014, Gilmer renamed Buckeye Stadium to Jeff Traylor Stadium to honor Traylor's success.

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Another shout out to bEast Texas Blueblood Coach Jeff Traylor of Gilmer and new coach of UTSA Roadrunners. 

UTSA bout to have one of the best screen games in college football.

"As we conducted an extensive national search, one candidate prominently rose above the others for his record of success, his commitment to preparing student-athletes for life and his deep ties to football here in the state of Texas," said UTSA President Taylor Eighmy. "Coach Traylor embodies all of these characteristics and has an outstanding reputation among his high school, college and professional peers for his ability to recruit, develop and mold champions—on the field and in life."

A native of Gilmer, Traylor built his hometown program into a prep powerhouse during his 15-year tenure. A four-time Texas High School Coach of the Year for Class 4A, he posted a 175-26 record (.871 winning percentage) and led the Buckeyes to five state championship game appearances, three state titles and 12 district crowns. Gilmer turned in a pair of perfect 16-0 seasons, won 10-or-more games 11 times, and registered seven 13-win seasons and three 15-win campaigns during his tenure. In 2014, Gilmer renamed Buckeye Stadium to Jeff Traylor Stadium to honor Traylor's success.

He has his work cutout for him, hoping the best for him. 

Doesn't the facts show that STA and SJC have common opponent?  Deerfield Beach lol

SJC 52-30 -  This game was 31-0 in the 2nd qrt  --- 45-14 early 4th qrt  -  IMO SJC kids just lost interest in the beat down.

Meanwhile - STA - was down early to Deerfield Beach - went to half time 7-7 - broke the tie with block punt TD - with 1min to go in the 3rd qrt.  - The STA offense was held to 239 yards - are you kidding me!

You can talk Defense Defense all day -  STA offense is horrible and you know it.  This would get them beat vs any true elite team.  Hell f'ing no - DLS is not one of the true elite teams in America so don't even go there.

Just now, Horsefly said:

Great hire, hoping the best for him. 

Yes he has filled out most of his staff.  He took ex Longhorn Roderick Wright as D-line coach,  Also added Barry Lunney Jr. LIinked with the old Coach from Ark. Powerhouse Bentonville. 

SSAN ANTONIO – UTSA head coach Jeff Traylor has added Barry Lunney Jr. to his coaching staff as associate head coach, offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.

Lunney's hire gives the Roadrunners seven full-time assistant coaches. On Thursday, Traylor named Daniel Da Prato (special teams coordinator), Nick Graham (cornerbacks), Julian Griffin (running backs), Jess Loepp (safeties/recruiting coordinator) and Matt Mattox (run game coordinator/offensive line) as assistant coaches and retained Rod Wright as the defensive line coach.

https://goutsa.com/news/2019/12/12/football-traylor-makes-first-staff-hires.aspx

• Like 1