What up Texas?

DevilDog

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Canes is a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan
I still whip your ass, you thirty-six in a karate clas? You Tae-Bo Hoe!!!

Nah, I'm trying to kick the shit you need to learn though! That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow. Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy? Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy
Los died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter. And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Nah, I'm trying to kick the shit you need to learn though! That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow. Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy? Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy
Los died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter. And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

Canes. Los, Guru, whatever, is the only true troll here IMO. Others can and do make valid points. But when Los is on the TX thread, i'ts only TX sucks and that's it. I like the input from GA, FL minus one Guru. Even CA to a point. But Cal is not head and shoulders above TX, FL and GA teams. And I know there are other elite teams in other states too. DV with Jackson against anyone would be game on. I don't know if anyone has heard the extent of Jackson's injury, I sure hope it's not an ACL, has anyone got an update?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GlenC7 said:

Canes. Los, Guru, whatever, is the only true troll here IMO. Others can and do make valid points. But when Los is on the TX thread, i'ts only TX sucks and that's it. I like the input from GA, FL minus one Guru. Even CA to a point. But Cal is not head and shoulders above TX, FL and GA teams. And I know there are other elite teams in other states too. DV with Jackson against anyone would be game on. I don't know if anyone has heard the extent of Jackson's injury, I sure hope it's not an ACL, has anyone got an update?

Samples said its the ACL and they’ll know more on the extent of the injury Monday.  Regardless, I think he’s played his last HS game.  Be a good sideline coach and getting ready for CFB. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Samples said its the ACL and they’ll know more on the extent of the injury Monday.  Regardless, I think he’s played his last HS game.  Be a good sideline coach and getting ready for CFB. 

I hate to see someones HS career end like that. He's tough, I'll know he will rehab and be back, I'm looking forward to seeing his game in college. I think I heard UT. Is that right or is he still contemplating?

• Thanks 1

Hudson is impressive. Jackson is bigger, stronger, faster. We will see how things play out. Damn, what would Jackson play on defense? LB, CB, safety?  Do you think Hudson is more accurate? Actually I've seen more of Hudson than Jackson, so you would have more insight on this. I was surprised by Hudson last night, LT doesn't quit. But I think Hank Carter has a lot to do with that. I really like coach Carter, Coach Samples, and coach Kay at NS. I think Kay may be under rated as a coach. All 3 have  a lot of class. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

If they keep him at QB.  I think they’ll switch aroo and out him on defense.  Hudson card has committed to UT as well. 

Just now, GlenC7 said:

Hudson is impressive. Jackson is bigger, stronger, faster. We will see how things play out. Damn, what would Jackson play on defense? LB, CB, safety?  Do you think Hudson is more accurate? Actually I've seen more of Hudson than Jackson, so you would have more insight on this. I was surprised by Hudson last night, LT doesn't quit. But I think Hank Carter has a lot to do with that. I really like coach Carter, Coach Samples, and coach Kay at NS. I think Kay may be under rated as a coach. All 3 have  a lot of class. 

I like JJ at safety. I hear he’s tremendous on the defensive side.  He’s also a heck of a WR, that’s what he played a lot as a soph. 

Yes, Hudson is a better passer. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I like JJ at safety. I hear he’s tremendous on the defensive side.  He’s also a heck of a WR, that’s what he played a lot as a soph. 

Who would you say the best QB in TX is, from a passing standpoint? The thing I remember about Hudson the most, is having to start the final against Allen and making it a game when no one gave them a chance. Or making it respectable anyway.

4 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Who would you say the best QB in TX is, from a passing standpoint? The thing I remember about Hudson the most, is having to start the final against Allen and making it a game when no one gave them a chance. Or making it respectable anyway.

From whom I’ve seen: The Ewers kid from SLC.  Davis is up there too. 

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I'm hearing he is coming in as QB and they will evaluate from there and they are impressed with his arm as well.   What I have heard is QB Thompson might enter the transfer pool. 

True definition of Dual Threat