East Side (IL) 40 @ Massillon (OH) 46 Final

Bones

1 minute ago, Bones said:

The offsides yes. What I've learned is that refs call games on how they perceive a team. So if they see a team as undisciplined they call them that way.

You'd be shocked at what happens when two "undisciplined" teams play and the refs can't tell who they should penalize more... No one.

They saw that block in the back though

I've seen ESL live 3 times.  2008 once and 2009 twice.  They had one of the best runningbacks I've ever seen.  They were undisciplined.

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I've seen ESL live 3 times.  2008 once and 2009 twice.  They had one of the best runningbacks I've ever seen.  They were undisciplined.

The refs called it that way or they were?

I'm going to be looking for holding calls not called on Massillon next half and track those.

1 minute ago, Bones said:

Was the other team not holding when you saw ESL?

Wayne and ESL played a sloppy game and both were called for more than a few penalties.  Against Elder they were undisciplined on defense and got torched on the ground and in the air because of missed assignments.  Against Middletown, they shot themselves in the foot and played a true speed OH team that was able to eliminate their cheat code of a runningback.

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Sorry you’re not able to be objective.

Crying about the refs while winning the game is so 2012 New Jersey. 

Lol it's 16 penalties to 1 and everyone saw the BS holding calls and the "missed" block in the back. 

I'm as objective as it comes chief. Sorry the #superfacts hurt your sensibilities

6 minutes ago, Bones said:

Lol it's 16 penalties to 1 and everyone saw the BS holding calls and the "missed" block in the back. 

I'm as objective as it comes chief. Sorry the #superfacts hurt your sensibilities

*superfacts 😂

Where’s kingwill and the rest of the NJ weepy mob when we need him? LOL

Your lack of objectivity is glaring. You obviously don’t recognize that it’s possible for ESL to be getting some bad calls, yet still be sloppy/undisciplined.

There have been maybe 3 calls against ESL so far that were bogus.

Sorry. 

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

*superfacts 😂

Where’s kingwill and the rest of the NJ weepy mob when we need him? LOL

Your lack of objectivity is glaring. You obviously don’t recognize that it’s possible for ESL to be getting some bad calls, yet still be sloppy/undisciplined. 

Sorry. 

And the bad calls lead to the undisciplined narrative. And the "missed" calls on Massillon prove they're not sloppy/undisciplined.

Funny how that works.

16-1 on penalties. Home team still getting manhandled.

Just now, Bones said:

And the bad calls lead to the undisciplined narrative. And the "missed" calls on Massillon prove they're not sloppy/undisciplined.

Funny how that works.

16-1 on penalties. Home team still getting manhandled.

I’ve watched them play four times. THAT’S what leads to the narrative. This team looks no different than the previous 4 from that perspective. 

Again, that fact that you’re crying about the refs while actually winning the game is probably the most telling thing of all in this conversation. Great look. xD