There is NO longer "we the people".

RedZone

28 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

At first...I thought the guy was educated....then he started posting.....

Rufus>>

Well, Hitler was a voracious reader. 

But he read very narrowly. 

That often distorts your understanding of the world.

Sometimes books poison the mind.

That's why Smelly don't read. 

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I find the burning/breaking shit and assaulting people helps differentiate. 

What about the bombings of abortion clinics that used to be all the rage? and the Oklahoma City bombing that, I understand, was motivated by hatred of big government, bureaucracy, taxation, and gun control? and what about the recent attacks on black churches?

Politically motivated violence goes both ways. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

What the Dems attempted with Kavanaugh was horrible.....They did it with Bork and prevailed, with Thomas too,but lost...They are a bad bunch....Your too smart not to know that ....Have a good day..

They're all a bad bunch. I don't like any of them.

Socrates said 2,500 years ago that if you want to be a good man, don't go into politics. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

What about the bombings of abortion clinics that used to be all the rage?

It's averaged one "bombing" (mostly just vandalism) per year for the past 20 years. 

and the Oklahoma City bombing that, I understand, was motivated by hatred of big government, bureaucracy, taxation, and gun control?

OKC was motivated by the Waco siege on the Branch Davidians in 1993. So, while I guess the first part of your statement may be somewhat true, the rest is patently false. 

and what about the recent attacks on black churches?

Of the 9 attacks that have happened this century, 4 were carried out either by members pissed at the church, or individuals on the left trying to frame the other side. 

Politically motivated violence goes both ways. 

I never said otherwise. That doesn't change the fact that for the past 5-10 years, one side is clearly leading the charge. It's really not debateable. 

12 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

They're all a bad bunch. I don't like any of them.

Socrates said 2,500 years ago that if you want to be a good man, don't go into politics. 

I'm trying to stay civilized...but a good friend of mine showed up this afternoon with a bottle of Casa de Dragones tequila...and we been sipping for a "while".  I know the confirmation was a done deal.  I accepted it DAYS ago.   But these brainless Trumpy The Clown minions just get under my skin...after about 8 ounces.  So let me say loud and clear.....

FUCK'EM !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It's averaged one "bombing" (mostly just vandalism) per year for the past 20 years. 

OKC was motivated by the Waco siege on the Branch Davidians in 1993. So, while I guess the first part of your statement may be somewhat true, the rest is patently false. 

Of the 9 attacks that have happened this century, 4 were carried out either by members pissed at the church, or individuals on the left trying to frame the other side. 

I never said otherwise. That doesn't change the fact that for the past 5-10 years, one side is clearly leading the charge. It's really not debateable. 

So what?

Is that supposed to count for something? 

If x is bad and y is worse, who fucking cares. 

Fuck both. They're both bad. 

29 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Prove that the "rest is patently false." 

You think you're the only one with the www?

Nerd. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Again, I don’t recall saying otherwise. I merely shared how I currently tell the 2 sides apart. 

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

If you have the www, you can look up McVeigh's own words on that Google thingy. xD

That's a prefect response.

More of absolutely nothing from our board's most active political pundits. 

It's like a little microcosm of the bigger political world 

Happy face!!!

13 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's a prefect response.

More of absolutely nothing from our board's most active political pundits. 

It's like a little microcosm of the bigger political world 

Happy face!!!

I'm not sure why you're getting so mad. You asked for "proof that the rest is patently false."

McVeigh clearly spelled out his motive as being a response to the Waco and Ruby Ridge sieges. Bureaucracy, taxation and gun control were not mentioned. It's that simple. 

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I'm not sure why you're getting so mad. You asked for "proof that the rest is patently false."

McVeigh clearly spelled out his motive as being a response to the Waco and Ruby Ridge sieges. Bureaucracy, taxation and gun control were not mentioned. It's that simple. 

I'm not mad, homeboy. I'm just pointing out how little you have to offer, like the rest of your ilk; the enormous gap between the number of political posts you make and how very little you illuminate. 

He wrote a few letters, didn't he?

In some, he talked about "cataclysmic" taxes, right?

In others, he talked about the the ban on assault weapons, right?

Patently false?

Maybe you're a better reader than I am.

But keep the political posts coming.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm not mad, homeboy. I'm just pointing out how little you have to offer, like the rest of your ilk; the enormous gap between the number of political posts you make and how very little you illuminate. 

He wrote a few letters, didn't he?

In some, he talked about "cataclysmic" taxes, right?

In others, he talked about the the ban on assault weapons, right?

Patently false?

Maybe you're a better reader than I am.

It would appear I’m most definitely a better reader. He never listened any of that as the motive for the attack. 

Just because he talked about it after the fact doesn’t make it so. Sorry. 

And if you actually come to this place seeking “illumination,” then well...I’m not sure what else to say lol.

Glad you’re not mad though. ✌️

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It would appear I’m most definitely a better reader. He never listened any of that as the motive for the attack. 

Just because he talked about it after the fact doesn’t make it so. Sorry. 

And if you actually come to this place seeking “illumination,” then well...I’m not sure what else to say lol.

Glad you’re not mad though. ✌️

No, but his hatred for taxes and the banking system and the ban on assault weapons, which his coworkers and his sister and his letters all attest to, weren't likely contributing causes to his decision to attack the government, right?

You're not doing yourself any favors.

Here's to the next 3K of them.

Each one is like a little pile of dog shit strewn across the public park.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

No, but his hatred for taxes and the banking system and the ban on assault weapons, which his coworkers and his sister and his letters all attest to, weren't likely contributing causes to his decision to attack the government, right?

For the third time...he stated clearly that his motivation for the attack was the two aforementioned sieges. That's a fact, and it's not in dispute. 

That said, if you want to engage in supposition and conjecture as debate tactics, that's your prerogative I suppose.  

See above. I'm not trying to...since the facts are clear. 

Here's to the next 3K of them.

Each one is like a little pile of dog shit strewn across the public park.

Best of luck in your search for "illumination."

Oh, and carry on not being mad. 👍

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Conservatives always will win with love, honor, and respect. 

Liberals are evil, violent and anti American. 

And the audacity of these liberal kooks who are bitching and crying when we had to deal with 8 years of Obama. We earned this! 

Just when I thought the think tank was all out of ideas, you hit me with this one.

Thank you for the fresh take.

And keep the political ideas coming.

For the third time...he stated clearly that his motivation for the attack was the two aforementioned sieges. That's a fact, and it's not in dispute. 

That said, if you want to engage in supposition and conjecture as debate tactics, that's your prerogative I suppose.  

See above. I'm not trying to...since the facts are clear. 

Best of luck in your search for "illumination."

Oh, and carry on not being mad. 👍

Look at you go.

Pick one letter. Ignore the others. Ignore basic facts of human psychology. And carry on as before.

That's A+ work, my man. 

I can barely wait for the next post.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Look at you go.

Pick one letter. Ignore the others. Ignore basic facts of human psychology. And carry on as before.

That's A+ work, my man. 

I can barely wait for the next post.

I think herein lies your disconnect. You're reading some letters written (sometimes years) after the fact. I'm reading his actual statements to the investigative team, including his confession, and said team's summary conclusion of the motive. 

Hope this helps. 

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I think herein lies your disconnect. You're reading some letters written (sometimes years) after the fact. I'm reading his actual statements to the investigative team, including his confession, and said team's summary conclusion of the motive. 

Hope this helps. 

You would've been an awesome trial attorney.

Zulu: "Uh, my client is not guilty of first degree murder because he's stated his motives clearly in this letter."

Jury: "Good point. Not guilty!"

What fun we're having.

You're very clever.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Stop this nonsense and turn on FNC. The rally from Kansas has started!! WE THE PEOPLE that matter are tuning in!! 

This is way too important, my man.

Imagine how we could streamline legal hearings. Imagine how simple trials would be where the issue at hand is the motive for the alleged crime.

All we'd have to do is ask.

It's breathtaking in its simplicity.