SJR vs BC / SPP vs DB under hyped weekend

SJR89

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You make it sound like that’s a big difference? BC got 4 yards for Grayson’s 5. 

If it was 348 to 150 or so than maybe you’re onto something. 

Plus, defenses play differently with multiple score leads c’mon you know that. Deeper coverages .... don’t want to give up quick score but will give up yards in exchange for clock to run ..... 

You’re  reaching with the yards stat. 

otherwise stated, it's of little relevance

he learned it from Pumpkin🎃

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

You want to explain to the class how Colquitt, who needed 4 quarters to get by Grayson is better than the top 5 NJ teams when BC ended it early in the 3rd? 

This ought to be good.

Sounds like there was another good BNU game that went to OT last night. Fun high school football.

It is also apparent you still throw reality to the wind when it benefits your opinion to do so.

Is "early in the 3rd" when BC pulled their starters? Did you watch the game?

While I was watching the game, and again very impressed with a Jersey team bowing up OOS, here are some of the comments seen during the in-game thread:

Early in the 4th...this game btw is not over yet -- mickeybern, from NJ

Soon thereafter, following a Grayson pick 6...the game is FAR from over -- mjd33, from NJ

I don't think you watched the game, and trying to argue NJ vs. GA by using misleading tidbits and daisy chain arguments (even if there were accurate) doesn't help.

The BNU has weeks of additional slobberknocker games. Enjoy!

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You make it sound like that’s a big difference? BC got 4 yards for Grayson’s 5. 

If it was 348 to 150 or so than maybe you’re onto something. 

Plus, defenses play differently with multiple score leads c’mon you know that. Deeper coverages .... don’t want to give up quick score but will give up yards in exchange for clock to run ..... 

You’re  reaching with the yards stat. 

I know bud. It was probably a reach, just like you and NOR saying y’all have five teams as good as Georgia’s best :D 

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Sounds like there was another good BNU game that went to OT last night. Fun high school football.

It is also apparent you still throw reality to the wind when it benefits your opinion to do so.

Is "early in the 3rd" when BC pulled their starters? Did you watch the game?

While I was watching the game, and again very impressed with a Jersey team bowing up OOS, here are some of the comments seen during the in-game thread:

Early in the 4th...this game btw is not over yet -- mickeybern, from NJ

Soon thereafter, following a Grayson pick 6...the game is FAR from over -- mjd33, from NJ

I don't think you watched the game, and trying to argue NJ vs. GA by using misleading tidbits and daisy chain arguments (even if there were accurate) doesn't help.

The BNU has weeks of additional slobberknocker games. Enjoy!

Take a happy pill Max. 

You are always in need. 

peace out 

just jeeping it real... 

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I know bud. It was probably a reach, just like you and NOR saying y’all have five teams as good as Georgia’s best :D 

You got that Archer down as a top GA team again, right?

Colquitt and Grayson. Rome and Blessed Trinity??? 

You pick your 5. Put them in the same league as NJ's best 5 and I bet NJ to win more games than they lose. I bet big. 

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry, but there's no doubt that SJR, DPC, SPP, BC and DBP could compete favorably vs CQ or Rome. Would we go 10-0? No way. But every game would be extremely entertaining. And that's a good thing. 

There is a team in this paragraph that doesn't belong. 

I think it starts with R and ends with e.

Colquitt grinds down every team mentioned in this paragraph. If there was a five game series between Colquitt and each of those BNU teams mentioned, Colquitt wins 4 of 5 against each of them with sheer numbers. 

Colquitt does not suffer from the transfer in/depth transfers out helicopter parent syndrome that the metro or BNU schools does. 

Sorry for being honest. Well, not really, but, you knooow.. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry, but there's no doubt that SJR, DPC, SPP, BC and DBP could compete favorably vs CQ or Rome. Would we go 10-0? No way. But every game would be extremely entertaining. And that's a good thing. 

If recent history is an indicator, DBP would find a way to lose 9 or 10 out of the 10 they played.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I didn’t technically say that. 

But I think BC, SPP, SJR, Depaul, and Bosco are all pretty damn good teams though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

I didn’t technically say that. 

But I think BC, SPP, SJR, Depaul, and Bosco are all pretty damn good teams though. 

I think they’re all very good teams too and can compete with anyone nationally outside of the loaded up super teams (even Georgia can’t touch those MonSTARS this year) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

That's all I/m sayin' brother. It's not like we are talking about Colorado teams here. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Colquitt grinds down every team mentioned in this paragraph. If there was a five game series between Colquitt and each of those BNU teams mentioned, Colquitt wins 4 of 5 against each of them with sheer numbers. 

Sheer numbers? 

As in depth? The only team of the 5 NJ teams I mentioned where this could be an advantage would be DEPaul. 

You do know Bosco won two MNC with depth as a key component?

You were referring to depth, right? 

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You are going off a win over Grayson... good lord.