SJR vs BC / SPP vs DB under hyped weekend

SJR89

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm talking football. From a football perspective that offer is very easy to turn down since they stink. A buddy of mine played baseball for UVA that makes sense. They are a top 5 program in baseball. I dont talk education on this forum. This is a football forum 

If anything west point academics beat them all but he turned that down as well. 

Are you ok?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'm talking football. From a football perspective that offer is very easy to turn down since they stink. A buddy of mine played baseball for UVA that makes sense. They are a top 5 program in baseball. I dont talk education on this forum. This is a football forum 

If anything west point academics beat them all but he turned that down as well. 

these are life decisions for over 90% of these kids...none will snilff pro...so at the end day what is considered the better long term value with the degree....I wish Grieco went to UVA....or dial down a level and go to William & Mary......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Didn’t say anything of the nature that he couldn’t play. I said he looks like a string bean and he’s gonna have to put on a lot of size. Yes he is a good high school player right now. Don’t believe his frame will hold 220

He's 6'2, how hard is it to hold 220 at that height, on a weight gaining diet?

53 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

these are life decisions for over 90% of these kids...none will snilff pro...so at the end day what is considered the better long term value with the degree....I wish Grieco went to UVA....or dial down a level and go to William & Mary......

So there isnt any kid at Sjr that will go pro??