Jadon Haselwood Decommits from UGA.

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Crystal ball has perry going to South Carolina 

Around the time Boom gets some players on campus, the Chickenhawks will, lets just say, they seldom fail to please. He'll be our defensive coordinator, within two years from Mel snagging a head coaching job.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I have no idea what you just said. 

South Carolina will can Muschamp in a couple of years, and Kirby will promote his good friend and former roommate to be Defensive Coordinator for us. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I have no idea what you just said. 

4 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

South Carolina will can Muschamp in a couple of years, and Kirby will promote his good friend and former roommate to be Defensive Coordinator for us. 

Thank you for the clairification. South carolina to me is a middle of the road team. They'll get some wins but they will never impress or overachieve. I thought they would have a good year this year but doesnt look that way. 

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Thank you for the clairification. South carolina to me is a middle of the road team. They'll get some wins but they will never impress or overachieve. I thought they would have a good year this year but doesnt look that way. 

They have a very passionate, vulgar, and impatient fan base. Plus interference from the statehouse. After five straight l's to us and Clemson, it would be a surprise if they didn't boot him.

Paul Dietzel, Lou Holtz, SOS, Jim Carlen. Three of those men won Natties, yet only one brought home a conference championship. ACC- 1969. We still beat the shit out of them that year with a 5-4-1 team.41-16

I believe South Carolina put too much emphasis on beating us, and as I said to a few of them, "you better, because if you don't, and we curb stomp ya, you boys will tank." They're now aware that Richt isn't in Athens anymore. The only reason we didn't pour it on them in the 4th, was out of respect for one of our own. Any other coach on their sideline and Kirby would have rubbed it in. He keeps score, and has th memory of an elephant.

They have a very passionate, vulgar, and impatient fan base. Plus interference from the statehouse. After five straight l's to us and Clemson, it would be a surprise if they didn't boot him. Paul Dietzel, Lou Holtz, SOS, Jim Carlen. Three of those men won Natties, yet only one brought home a conference championship. ACC- 1969. We still beat the shit out of them that year with a 5-4-1 team.41-16

It's the SEC and now that kentucky is having some success it just hurts fans of SC more who should always be better than Kentucky in football. 

Clemson is gonna beat them. Florida will beat them. It's not looking good for SC. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

They have a very passionate, vulgar, and impatient fan base. Plus interference from the statehouse. After five straight l's to us and Clemson, it would be a surprise if they didn't boot him.

Paul Dietzel, Lou Holtz, SOS, Jim Carlen. Three of those men won Natties, yet only one brought home a conference championship. ACC- 1969. We still beat the shit out of them that year with a 5-4-1 team.41-16

I believe South Carolina put too much emphasis on beating us, and as I said to a few of them, "you better, because if you don't, and we curb stomp ya, you boys will tank." They're now aware that Richt isn't in Athens anymore. The only reason we didn't pour it on them in the 4th, was out of respect for one of our own. Any other coach on their sideline and Kirby would have rubbed it in. He keeps score, and has th memory of an elephant.

Wish the Gamecock fans in Savannah would pack their shit,go across the bridge and go back to Columbia... Or wherever their from... 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It's the SEC and now that kentucky is having some success it just hurts fans of SC more who should always be better than Kentucky in football. 

Clemson is gonna beat them. Florida will beat them. It's not looking good for SC. 

And we're just getting going. UGA has nine senior scholarship players. That includes a couple of 5th year seniors. We're starting two true freshmen and two redshirt frosh on the offensive line. This is the year to get us. Alabama is the only team we aren't experienced enough to defeat. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wish the Gamecock fans in Savannah would pack their shit,go across the bridge and go back to Columbia... Or wherever their from... 

The feeling is mutual. I live in Rockbrook, an area of Augusta, so of course there are plenty of Carolina fans around. 

And we're just getting going. UGA has nine senior scholarship players. That includes a couple of 5th year seniors. We're starting two true freshmen and two redshirt frosh on the offensive line. This is the year to get us. Alabama is the only team we aren't experienced enough to defeat. 

Alabama has no tests until death valley when they play LSU. Than Auburn than Georgia in the SEC championship game. That is if Georgia can beat Florida and Kentucky lol

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Alabama has no tests until death valley when they play LSU. Than Auburn than Georgia in the SEC championship game. That is if Georgia can beat Florida and Kentucky lol

They will... 

UGA vs KY will be better than UGA vs Florida... 

I can see the Bulldogs running game Vice Gripping  FL defense this year ...

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Speaking of Kentucky..... what more do they have to do to prove that they're the real deal this year? I wanna see them do good.