Does anybody recall Grayson winning the National Championship

ORabidOne

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I looked to see if Jeff did that again last year but couldn't find it. I mean, if he did, maybe 2016 was the beginning of a split mnc. Something for public school and something for privates. 

I don't think that was the intention though. I guess maybe we can get Jeff back for another Q&A and ask him what that was all about. 

I mean, I don't mind really. There is totally different rules for privates vs. what rules publics operate under so it doesn't seem too off the wall to want to award them separate awards. 

It could be like the different boxing belts and then the private champ could vs. the public champ for a unified belt. xD

Segregation of MNC's?  Hell no!!!

• Haha 2

I'm guessing some of you have reading comprehension problems.  I nor anyone at Grayson said this was the MYTHICAL national championship.  Jeff said we were the public school champs that year.  Colquitt claims a national championship for 2015 yet there were several offered to various schools that year.  There was no unified MNC.  Does that mean the others touting their success that year (not just Colquitt) are liars and cheats as more than a few have said of Grayson?  What's fair for one is fair for the other.  I personally would probably not put a plaque up but then I don't run things at Grayson.

Last I'm going to comment.  I expect more backlash.  The question was asked and I answered it.  Too bad that's not good enough for some.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

I'm guessing some of you have reading comprehension problems.  I nor anyone at Grayson said this was the MYTHICAL national championship.  Jeff said we were the public school champs that year.  Colquitt claims a national championship for 2015 yet there were several offered to various schools that year.  There was no unified MNC.  Does that mean the others touting their success that year (not just Colquitt) are liars and cheats as more than a few have said of Grayson?  What's fair for one is fair for the other.  I personally would probably not put a plaque up but then I don't run things at Grayson.

Last I'm going to comment.  I expect more backlash.  The question was asked and I answered it.  Too bad that's not good enough for some.

You know what?  If it makes the kids and town folk happy and proud, then God bless.