USA Today No. 23 Dutch Fork (SC)

DFSilverfox

On 9/30/2018 at 11:39 PM, DFSilverfox said:

I can see that lol... he attacked me on my first post 😂😂

You must have said something right.If, you ever find yourself in his good graces, pay attention; for guys repelling onto your roof out of black helocopters.##

Welcome to the board. My living on the border allows me the opportunity to see some of each states top programs. There isn't an onion skins difference in quality of play. Georgia just has more, of the same type of programs. I've seen more than a few Big-16 champs who would have whipped Georgia's best. In my opine.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sure... 

That's why.... 

Apply logic... 

Unfortunately Colquitt is in out in the woods and do you know how hard it is to get someone from far out to play? 

They'd have to fly into either Atlanta or Jacksonville and bus 3-4 hours to Colquitt.... 

Meet them in Macon at Mercer. Moultrie/Colquitt should be able to handle the trauma of an hour bus ride.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wait DF is close to Rock Hill right? Or Columbia? 

DF is outside Columbia. Their opening downgraded Irmo,  who along with Spring Valley, won about 5 or 6 AAAA titles during the 70's and early 80's. The upstate wasn't very good. Summerville and Greenwood owned the 60's

• Like 1

7 hours ago, btango said:

Been discussed here before.  Actually had indepth conversations about it with Dallas before he disappeared from his site.

A person close to the program would know exactly who the schools were.

Personal opinion is that each school (Colquitt and School A) were trying to work the better deal and it fell apart.  School B just wanted to cover their expenses and may be make a little bit.  They felt they had nothing to lose.

No. You said in the last two years. We haven't seen DJ in 2 years.

And, both schools trying to restructure a deal is a little different than saying one school is crooked and won't honor a commitment. 

Nobody on here is making accusations but you. Don't try to turn this around that I should know something. I didn't make some bullshit claim with no proof and then start back pedalling. 

You made the claim. You provide the proof. 

You're full of shit dude. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

DF is outside Columbia. Their opening downgraded Irmo,  who along with Spring Valley, won about 5 or 6 AAAA titles during the 70's and early 80's. The upstate wasn't very good. Summerville and Greenwood owned the 60's

I came to Gaffney in 1987.  Summerville had just won 3 state titles in 4 years.  Since then they have won only once - in 1998.  However, Region 2-4A (Gaffney, Spartanburg, Northwestern, Rock Hill and Dorman) owned Big 16 football for the next 20 years - plus Byrnes won 4 straight Little 32 titles from 2002-2005 and was the state’s dominant team.  They finally broke the region up, but the football played in that region from about 1980 to early 2000s was terrific.

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sure... 

That's why.... 

Apply logic... 

Unfortunately Colquitt is in out in the woods and do you know how hard it is to get someone from far out to play? 

They'd have to fly into either Atlanta or Jacksonville and bus 3-4 hours to Colquitt.... 

So play neutral at atl only fair is fair

and so when colquit travels to Atl how come y’all say it’s 6 hours but for a team to travel to Moultrie it’s only 3

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Gaffney won 4 state titles in the 60’s

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No. You said in the last two years. We haven't seen DJ in 2 years.

And, both schools trying to restructure a deal is a little different than saying one school is crooked and won't honor a commitment. 

Nobody on here is making accusations but you. Don't try to turn this around that I should know something. I didn't make some bullshit claim with no proof and then start back pedalling. 

You made the claim. You provide the proof. 

You're full of shit dude. 

It was going on before DJ left his site.  I looked in the past for the site to get info from an IM and it was gone.  I was thinking the 2016 season but it was probably the 2015 season which is over two years.

I have no reason to back pedal.  I stated exactly what I was told by two different coaches in separate conversations that were attempting to schedule games.  Each told me they committed and then the payout they had discussed changed.  The two schools had a different reason for not taking the lower amount.  I can assure you that is not the only time I have heard that from schools that were going back and forth on contracting.

The information that I wrote in my posts dealing with out of state games in this thread came from head coaches of the traveling teams.  My posts on this thread, site, and other sites are basis to know I am not "full of shit".

• Like 1

16 hours ago, btango said:

I base that on two different schools that had nearly identical scenarios play out in the last two years.  The only difference was the payout.  I know both HC's personally and spoke with one during the process.  The HC from the second school I spoke to after the fact but he told me an almost identical account.  What started out at $15k for one school went to $10k.  The second school started out at $10k and went to $5k.  Second school does not pull the crowds of the first so was willing to accept $5k less but could not cover the trip with only $5k.

Both coaches may have been telling me false stories but I found it strange that they both had nearly identical ones.  I personally could care less and it may have played out that way for a reason out of anyone's control. 

Believe you 100%!!!  This, in now way, would shock a lot of us on here.  

12 hours ago, btango said:

Been discussed here before.  Actually had indepth conversations about it with Dallas before he disappeared from his site.

A person close to the program would know exactly who the schools were.

Personal opinion is that each school (Colquitt and School A) were trying to work the better deal and it fell apart.  School B just wanted to cover their expenses and may be make a little bit.  They felt they had nothing to lose.

Good stuff!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, btango said:

It was going on before DJ left his site.  I looked in the past for the site to get info from an IM and it was gone.  I was thinking the 2016 season but it was probably the 2015 season which is over two years.

I have no reason to back pedal.  I stated exactly what I was told by two different coaches in separate conversations that were attempting to schedule games.  Each told me they committed and then the payout they had discussed changed.  The two schools had a different reason for not taking the lower amount.  I can assure you that is not the only time I have heard that from schools that were going back and forth on contracting.

The information that I wrote in my posts dealing with out of state games in this thread came from head coaches of the traveling teams.  My posts on this thread, site, and other sites are basis to know I am not "full of shit".

Don't let anyone bully you from speaking the truth.  People love to shoot the messenger.  And here I thought it would be a boring Tuesday morning. Lol.  

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Solid program. Unfortunately without a quality win over a relevant OOS team, they prolly won't be able to crack the Top 15 going fwd. Coach Knotts really needs to start scheduling at least one OOS game going fwd. 

He needs to get those delusions of grandeur outa his head, and actually play someone like Colquitt, HOME and HOME! Instead of thinking that the Packers will trek eight hours across the frozen tundra to ColOmbia! And a NEUTRAL site ain't playin fifteen minutes away in Williams-Brice!

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:46 PM, btango said:

I base that on two different schools that had nearly identical scenarios play out in the last two years.  The only difference was the payout.  I know both HC's personally and spoke with one during the process.  The HC from the second school I spoke to after the fact but he told me an almost identical account.  What started out at $15k for one school went to $10k.  The second school started out at $10k and went to $5k.  Second school does not pull the crowds of the first so was willing to accept $5k less but could not cover the trip with only $5k.

Both coaches may have been telling me false stories but I found it strange that they both had nearly identical ones.  I personally could care less and it may have played out that way for a reason out of anyone's control. 

Did anybody happen to mention the times when schools CANCELLED at the eleventh hour, without rhyme or reason? International House O Pancakes and Cocoa Puffs, were the two culprits!

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So play neutral at atl only fair is fair

and so when colquit travels to Atl how come y’all say it’s 6 hours but for a team to travel to Moultrie it’s only 3

SIMPLE really! From Jackson(about fifty miles SOUTH of the ATL) is a PARKING LOT going NORTH til North Cobb! Probably 70-80 miles or SIX HOURS on a GOOD day from Moultrie! It's all you FUCKING CARPETBAGGERS clogging up the roads, using up our air, and stealing our jobs that's the problem! Going SOUTH, it's EASY PEEEZY, seventy plus MPH!

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:28 PM, DFSilverfox said:

We’ve played top ranked teams in the past. We went to Texas and faced top 5 Allen and lost by 5 when Kyler Murray was still the QB. We also went to Kentucky and faced off against powerhouse Trinity of Louisville. But when those teams don’t want to return the favor and come to SC it puts us in a bind to not schedule teams like that again. But make no mistake we aren’t afraid to play anyone. 

To hear the Texicans talk, you boys made a run at the end, to make it a game!

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, DFSilverfox said:

That’s funny!!!! I recall that Propst wanted to play us instead of Trinity Catholic but refused to come to SC or play on a neutral field! Why is that?? He had no problem playing at Grayson or beating up on poor little Warner Robins..... i guess we’ll never know. But Dutch Fork isn’t afraid of anyone so tell Propst come to the FOX DEN so we can feast on some Hawgs!! 

As to TL Hanna and Herron..... NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THEM!!! They can barely make it past the first round of the playoffs LOL!!! 

THAT was his FIRST YEAR DUMMY! And he lost ONE game!

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You'd first have to find the good looking Jersey chicks...

Hey Stinger, I went to Wartown Stadium to support your BLUEdevils against the Houston Co. Red Devil Allstars! They were doing pretty well, until a pick six on a deflection, and your rent a QB went down! I think that they will make some noise in the playoffs!

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, DFSilverfox said:

That’s funny!!!! I recall that Propst wanted to play us instead of Trinity Catholic but refused to come to SC or play on a neutral field! Why is that?? He had no problem playing at Grayson or beating up on poor little Warner Robins..... i guess we’ll never know. But Dutch Fork isn’t afraid of anyone so tell Propst come to the FOX DEN so we can feast on some Hawgs!! 

As to TL Hanna and Herron..... NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT THEM!!! They can barely make it past the first round of the playoffs LOL!!! 

And you think that Colquitt is AFRAID? At this writing, the Colquitt County Packers have played nine National Champions!