Brian Robinson Jr. 34 155 4.6 13 0
Josh Jacobs 29 137 4.7 18 (TD) 5
Tua Tagovailoa 20 115 5.8 15 2
Jalen Hurts 19 62 3.3 15 0
Jerome Ford 7 37 5.3 15 0
Ronnie Clark 7 19 2.7 5 0
  1 -1 -1.0 0 0
Mac Jones 2 -6 -3.0 1 0

Damien Harris is barely getting to play a half.  He's watching on the sidelines because their schedule is so weak right now and they are getting rid of their opponents early.  Look who leads them in rushing against the Power 5 schools.

2 hours ago, nptb17 said:

AP is no longer what AP was.  We are talking about the best running backs.  Jay Ajai doesn't ever come up when talking about really good backs.  Bell and Gurley are the tits.  Elliot is the 3rd name that comes up.  Kamara and Hunt are the next mentioned.  Where is the Texas rb at?

Elliot is from Missouri. AP is still a top 10 RB and none if them will touch him over their careers

4 hours ago, nptb17 said:

AP is no longer what AP was.  We are talking about the best running backs.  Jay Ajai doesn't ever come up when talking about really good backs.  Bell and Gurley are the tits.  Elliot is the 3rd name that comes up.  Kamara and Hunt are the next mentioned.  Where is the Texas rb at?

Elliot is from Missouri and ap is still what he was, he just doesnt get the same amount of touches

5 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

Elliot is from Missouri and ap is still what he was, he just doesnt get the same amount of touches

Once again, I know Elliot is from Missouri.  AP can't catch out of the backfield which is a must in today's NFL.  Therefore, he is not what he was, which was a top 10 rb in the NFL.

3 hours ago, nptb17 said:

AP is not a top 10 back.  Top 10 backs don't play for 3 different teams in 3 different years.  I know where Elliot is from.

He's 12th in the league in rushing he's played in only three games most of the people above him has played in four games.   I will assure you at the end of this year he will be one of the top 10 rushers in the NFL. He's healthy with a good O line. 

He's bEast Texas certified.

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He's 12th in the league in rushing he's played in only three games most of the people above him has played in four games.   I will assure you at the end of this year he will be one of the top 10 rushers in the NFL. He's healthy with a good O line. 

He's also a certified child abuser to the extreme.  I wish nothing but bad things for that fool.  Did you see the pics of what he did to his poor kids?  His excuse?  It's how I was raised and will continue to do the same. 

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

He's also a certified child abuser to the extreme.  I wish nothing but bad things for that fool.  Did you see the pics of what he did to his poor kids?  His excuse?  It's how I was raised and will continue to do the same. 

There is a history to ass whippings in East Texss.  He was punished by the same people that instilled that type of discipline.  The farther you go back in age you will see those type of whippings applied daily by African Americans in the South.  And they called it whipping not beating.  

I damn sure don't condone anyone beating a child.   If you were raised in East Texas and you are over 30 years old you got those same type of ass Whoopins by Mama and Big Mama.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

There is a history to ass whippings in East Texss.  He was punished by the same people that instilled that type of discipline.  The farther you go back in age you will see those type of whippings applied daily by African Americans in the South.  And they called it whipping not beating.  

I damn sure don't condone anyone beating a child.   If you were raised in East Texas and you are over 30 years old you got those same type of ass Whoopins by Mama and Big Mama.  

Anyone from the south experienced it , none of that “go to your room tommy” lol people are just soft now adays , i know damm well i learned getting slapped in the mouth for talking back to my parents 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

AP has been running very well for the Skins(I watch every game)

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 11:34 PM, DevilDog said:

@AztecPadre Here is 2015 a 3 year sampling.  Look and tell me what you see sir.   Same big 4.  Ohio is struggling with La. and Al.  Facts are Facts. 

https://scout.com/nfl/Article/Which-States-Ruled-the-2015-NFL-Draft-105213450/

State Breakdown of 2015 Draft 
1. Florida (39) 
2. Georgia (30) 
3. Texas (28) 
4. California (26)

5. Alabama (14) 
6. Ohio (10) 
7t. North Carolina (9) 
7t. Pennsylvania (9) 
9. Maryland (8) 
10. Illinois (7) 

The big surprise at the top of the 2015 Draft was Georgia. The Peach State shot right by California and Texas to finish with the second-most draft prospects at 30. Of late there has certainly been a slow and steady climb in the numbers regarding their production in college and NFL players. Georgia has been a solid No. 4 for about a decade or so, but is steadily gaining on the big three.

Good post - wow GA repping big time. It's the same as FL - FL only higher because of population.  That track from GA through FL is not close to rivaled for talent.  Does it have anything to do with HS football and which states are better - no.  But of you're a football fan and deny this fact then you're  just a toolbag bottom line and probably shouldn't be posting.    And as a disclaimer I have no affiliation nor care about either state -  just love football.  

It's kind of the same thing as denying the quality of QB play in TX and Cali - it's a step above anywhere else not just in numbers but in quality.    Period. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GrecoRoman said:

Good post - wow GA repping big time. It's the same as FL - FL only higher because of population.  That track from GA through FL is not close to rivaled for talent.  Does it have anything to do with HS football and which states are better - no.  But of you're a football fan and deny this fact then you're  just a toolbag bottom line and probably shouldn't be posting.    And as a disclaimer I have no affiliation nor care about either state -  just love football.  

It's kind of the same thing as denying the quality of QB play in TX and Cali - it's a step above anywhere else not just in numbers but in quality.    Period. 

Quick question, why do you think texas and cali have better qb play? Too many athletes in the area from florida to georgia to not be able to have good qb play. Is it coaching?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Quick question, why do you think texas and cali have better qb play? Too many athletes in the area from florida to georgia to not be able to have good qb play. Is it coaching?

Not sure enough to speak but the numbers are so overwhelming that there must be something to it. If you took away the QB's from TX and Cali the NFL would have almost none left.   Maybe mindset?  I.E. when I lived in Miami it seemed hard hitting and defense was all the younger (HS) kids seemed to focus on and celebrate.  I also lived in Cali where it seemed offensive playmaking got the attention.  Other two places I lived are Jersey and Ohio 

6 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Also to add - in my experience recruiting the coaching and organization in FL (not so much GA)  is generally very poor and that's typically what is required for a good offense and QB play.  No doubt while defense needs to know gaps, assignments, etc athleticism can carry you through.  I remember watching a game where Kirk Herbstreit was speaking about Tebow and said "He's a very good quarterback out of the state of FL which is a rare thing " lol.   The only Qb's I can thing of from there with any success are:

Tebow, Geno Smith, Bridgewater and not much else.  All of those years of success for Miami, FSU, UF the QB's were almost always from out of state

Just now, GrecoRoman said:

Also to add - in my experience recruiting the coaching and organization in FL (not so much GA)  is generally very poor and that's typically what is required for a good offense and QB play.  No doubt while defense needs to know gaps, assignments, etc athleticism can carry you through.  I remember watching a game where Kirk Herbstreit was speaking about Tebow and said "He's a very good quarterback out of the state of FL which is a rare thing " lol.   The only Qb's I can thing of from there with any success are:

Tebow, Geno Smith, Bridgewater and not much else.  All of those years of success for Miami, FSU, UF the QB's were almost always from out of state

And I guess Lamar Jackson - but not sure he's a QB so much as just a gifted athlete which they just have a ton of down there

16 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Anyone from the south experienced it , none of that “go to your room tommy” lol people are just soft now adays , i know damm well i learned getting slapped in the mouth for talking back to my parents 

Nobody condones beating a child and you’re right people are just soft as hell these days.Will never forget the day my Arkansas grandma made me snap a switch off a California tree so she could give me the whooping I deserved.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Now that the ban has been lifted on tossing the rock, Georgia is producing stud quarterbacks by the bushel.In the last five years Georgia has put more qualitystarting quarterbacks in Div-1, than in the previous 40. 

6 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Now that the ban has been lifted on tossing the rock, Georgia is producing stud quarterbacks by the bushel.In the last five years Georgia has put more qualitystarting quarterbacks in Div-1, than in the previous 40. 

Yea exactly.  That's the point I was making above - that what I was saying was specific to FL.  GA has top level talent and great QB play on top of it

On 10/3/2018 at 11:44 AM, AztecPadre said:

They are both great players.  But, here is their stats:

RUSHING STATISTICS
NAME CAR YDS AVG LONG TD
Najee Harris 49 319 6.5 30 4
Damien Harris 36 250 6.9 43 (TD) 1
Brian Robinson Jr. 34 155 4.6 13 0
Josh Jacobs 29 137 4.7 18 (TD) 5
Tua Tagovailoa 20 115 5.8 15 2
Jalen Hurts 19 62 3.3 15 0
Jerome Ford 7 37 5.3 15 0
Ronnie Clark 7 19 2.7 5 0
  1 -1 -1.0 0 0
Mac Jones 2 -6 -3.0 1 0

Like I said, conference play, Damien is the man.