Who's trending down

Belly Bob

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh no I didn't flip on purpose... 

Much like many other of my ventures I was trying to impress a girl and I ended up looking like an injured ass...

Oh I can picture it.....been there …...done that....🙄

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And I hurt my right hand too.... 

My body was fine but my spirit was broken... 

Number one injury skiing is not a broken leg...….it is your thumbs....😵 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, Belly Bob said:

Dead serious, bro. 

If you select the right set of facts, then you'll see that every state is trending down, always. 

Cali having 20,000 schools in the prep football realm, and four who are historically relevant! The state will NEVER be relevant on a NATIONAL scale!

30 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Given my experience with skiing and skateboarding I automatically figured Surfing would be an automatic death sentence for me so it's a no go...

WELL, IF you are so inclined! I hear that Sunset Beach in Havaii, is the best place to get your feet wet! Rumor has it, that they have helicopters to help with your every need!😉

5 hours ago, Troll said:

If you ever get up to NJ.....well.....let me know LOL

If you want to target some of the bigger ones...use live shedder or softshell crab bait...👍

and that you will have to know how to get yourself   😄 

I guess that I have never went out of my way to target flounder.

We are usually fishing for red drum or speckled trout and the flounder hit the lures as well. I use live shrimp sometimes when going for reds, but seldom fish with live bait on the majority of my trips down for trout. 

Now, we have been discussing going down to a different area for black drum and croaker in a couple of weeks, and we'll probably use shrimp and fiddler crabs to fish around pylons and other cover in order to target those species. 

4 hours ago, Troll said:

If you like Big Claws then Maine is the place for you then, but I guess my point was not to overlook a nice reef dive in the Caribbean or anything...🤔  Otherwise it's just a long rope or pack a drysuit with not much underwater to see or talk about.  It's all good, just did not want you to fall for a stereotype or anything...👍

Just don't be afraid to 'trend down' south a bit further, for warm free swim water...

Lobster trap diving.  Trending down.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Maine lobster... 

I wanna catch  some and cook it for myself... 

And the best place for jetty fishing is probably Rye,NH... 

Any North Atlantic lobster pretty much has the same tenderness and taste. Doesn't matter if its form Maine or Maryland. 

When I was in Florida, I saw a few Publix grocery stores that had fish tanks with live Maine lobsters in them for sale.  Maybe there is a Publix in your area that sells live Maine lobsters as well.  It will save  you a trip up north.  Plus I believe you need some type of permit to set lobster traps.

On 10/1/2018 at 12:01 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

It was actually tough fishing today. We caught a lot of fish(trout) and rock bass, but, they were mostly all just short. 15 inches long and only one per man over 20 inches is the slot limit rule and we caught 20 or more apiece that were 14 inches. 

Lots of catch and release. Fun though. 

Back to work tomorrow. Yep. You guessed it. Trending down. Haha 

Yep.  That sounds like a tough fishing day.   The Prepgridiron investigative team of ORabidOne and Sportsnut covertly captured a video of your experience.

Image result for funny fisherman gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Cali having 20,000 schools in the prep football realm, and four who are historically relevant! The state will NEVER be relevant on a NATIONAL scale!

20,000 schools!  Do you ever get tired of being completely wrong?

And don’t bother answering.  It was rhetorical.

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Sorry, cant resist.  But was that Block at the DLS vs. Folsom game?

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty sure that he was at Georgia when they filmed that. Think I even saw a Chick Fil A sandwich fly out of his pocket on one rotation.

I mean Block is the only person that honestly believes Georgia Has ski resorts.... 

I mean if you wanna skibdown the Georgia mountains I won't stop you... 

After all it's a once in a lifetime experience... 

On 10/3/2018 at 3:19 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh no I didn't flip on purpose... 

Much like many other of my ventures I was trying to impress a girl and I ended up looking like an injured ass...

Remember what Too $hort used to say:

He can steal a broad's mind, man, in three or four minutes.

It's not how long you talk, brother. It's what you put in it.

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Remember what Too $hort used to say:

He could steal a broad's mind, man, in three or four minutes.

It's not how long you talk, brother. It's what you put in it.

haha brought this thread up again LOL.  

With all that talk of fishing the other day, I walked Raven in the front yard after dinner, so didn't respond....

While you guys were yaking, I was at the lake...in the concrete jungle it sure is ...in the Garden 😜

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

haha brought this thread up again LOL.  

With all that talk of fishing the other day, I walked Raven in the front yard after dinner, so didn't respond....

While you guys were yaking, I was at the lake...in the concrete jungle it sure is ...in the Garden 😜

I love the intro, and Raven, and "Simple Man," which is a song that my mom used to play for me when I was a young man, so that's got a very special place in my heart.

But (if I may be so bold as to make a suggestion) you've got to get a line in those waters. 

I get it: you're just walking the dog, which is important.

But still.