Who's trending down

Belly Bob

4 hours ago, Wosinc said:

As much as Moultrie rules, I know damn well there isn’t any salt water within 50 miles.

So where are you going fishing?

Definitely going down to the Big Bend area to fish for the slow trout bite. After May, the bite starts trending down so you have to fish slow, and bump your baits along the bottom. 

Maybe if that bite is too slow, we try for red or black drum or some other species. Idk. 

Maybe Steinhatchee or Keaton Beach. Could even be Panacea. Going with a friend, so, being picky about where we are going is trending down.

As a total aside... I couldn't help but notice that El Rabido is trending down with the rest of us this morning. xD

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

No, I lose again. 

I am on Eastern Standard Time, because I live in Indiana. 

So I have hit rock bottom, but I'm going lower than that, much lower, just like this thread, trending down. 

You're definitely trending down for not updating us on Indianas teams then, and for pretending to be in NorCal for so long.

On the flip side, without you in it, NorCal is trending up.

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Definitely going down to the Big Bend area to fish for the slow trout bite. After May, the bite starts trending down so you have to fish slow, and bump your baits along the bottom. 

Maybe if that bite is too slow, we try for red or black drum or some other species. Idk. 

Maybe Steinhatchee or Keaton Beach. Could even be Panacea. Going with a friend, so, being picky about where we are going is trending down.

As a total aside... I couldn't help but notice that El Rabido is trending down with the rest of us this morning. xD

Damn, I just missed the purpose of this thread... thanks, Hawgie.

Was thinking the "trending down" fell under the purview of Belly.

I stand corrected, clearly I am or I'm not trending down.Haven't gotten that far to know.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Most people don’t have access to the #DarkWeb tho

Download TOR (The Onion Router). Careful though, your life will trend down, seriously. I'm serious when I say be careful on the dark web. Big brother is always trending down your neck.

And fuck it... I'm defiantly trending down... all my teams are in the toilet this year...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I axe you this question! How is Georgia trending DOWN, when the fifth ranked team in FLAAAWDA and #32 in the country, beat the ninth rank team in Georgia, #74 in the country?  We CURRENTLY have TWO in the USA TODAY TOP TWENTY FIVE! And Archer belongs there as well!

Such a tool.

Clearly trending down.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I axe you this question! How is Georgia trending DOWN, when the fifth ranked team in FLAAAWDA and #32 in the country, beat the ninth rank team in Georgia, #74 in the country?  We CURRENTLY have TWO in the USA TODAY TOP TWENTY FIVE! And Archer belongs there as well!

So USA Today is trending down.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mikejones said:

That is possible. I just think as far as GA is concerned, they look to be the #1 team. 

Okay that’s fine but this isn’t ur local Georgia Football Forum

this Is the Nationals 

They be #1 in State in Georgia... shit just like there’s some team that’s #1 in Alaska 

but when we’re talking about national rankings colquit simply can not be ranked because they dodge good competition OOS

32 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Okay that’s fine but this isn’t ur local Georgia Football Forum

this Is the Nationals 

They be #1 in State in Georgia... shit just like there’s some team that’s #1 in Alaska 

but when we’re talking about national rankings colquit simply can not be ranked because they dodge good competition OOS

Who would beat them? And by saying that, I mean what teams in your opinion would beat them from the power states? 

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJC has unprecedentedly beaten top tier teams from AL, GA, FL and MO. Watch what they do locally the next 4-5 weeks. At Zaga on 11/3 is going to be a huge game. 

Also, watch for Marietta to cruise through its upcoming region schedule thx to the benefits of its insane non region schedule to date. 

So AL, GA, FL, and MO are all trending down.

Thank you. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You're definitely trending down for not updating us on Indianas teams then, and for pretending to be in NorCal for so long.

On the flip side, without you in it, NorCal is trending up.

He never pretended to be in NorCal.

He has told us several times he was a DLS fan, but lived in Indiana.

You = Trending down ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1