Who's trending down

Belly Bob

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

I love the intro, and Raven, and "Simple Man," which is a song that my mom used to play for me when I was a young man, so that's got a very special place in my heart.

But (if I may be so bold as to make a suggestion) you've got to get a line in those waters. <<more often 😉fify

I get it: you're just walking the dog, which is important.

But still. 

I got a nice little corner of the lake, right behind Raven is a small feeder stream, and the fish love it.  Even get pesky beaver, and there's a family of river otter that live on my land on the other side of the dam...

NJ surprising you yet? 😄

Ps. even background music messes up video cuts on the internet now and f's up your file, gotta chop the video up in smaller bytes so it gets thru...sorry the way it's cut.   

• Like 2

Beautiful spot Troll. 

Not many people get to hold wild birds like that. I've had a couple of little friends like that through the years. Awesome stuff. 

Watching the buzz baits shred the surface was fun too. I haven't been bass fishing in quite a while and have great spots all around me. 

It's kind of crazy that I could fish cheap, practically in my backyard, but usually end up travelling.off to fish.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:34 PM, Belly Bob said:

4-3 Lone Peak of UT beat Bingham of UT.

So UT is trending down.

Lone Peak beat Liberty of NV.

So NV is trending down.

In 2016, Liberty of NV beat Westlake of TX.

So TX is trending down. 

In 2015, ET of TX beat DLS of CA.

So CA is trending down.

Cen10 of CA beat Chandler of AZ.

So AZ is trending down.

Last year, Chandler beat Northwestern of FL.

So FL is trending down. 

Wekiva of FL beat North Gwinnett.

So GA is trending down.

Least year, MD beat BC of NJ.

So NJ is trending down.

Except for the small item that with North losing three key playas for various reasons in the offseason! They are MAAAAYBE the tenth best team in the state!

10 hours ago, Troll said:

I got a nice little corner of the lake, right behind Raven is a small feeder stream, and the fish love it.  Even get pesky beaver, and there's a family of river otter that live on my land on the other side of the dam...

NJ surprising you yet? 😄

Ps. even background music messes up video cuts on the internet now and f's up your file, gotta chop the video up in smaller bytes so it gets thru...sorry the way it's cut.   

BUT, do you boys have mountains, hills, swamps, marshes, inland waterways, beaches, international cities, seaports, farmland, canyons, roads that let your car roll uphill, the Vidalia Onion, and a course, sand dunes 150 miles from saltwater, Then, there is FORREST GUMP?

11 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

BUT, do you boys have mountains, hills, swamps, marshes, inland waterways, beaches, international cities, seaports, farmland, canyons, roads that let your car roll uphill, the Vidalia Onion, and a course, sand dunes 150 miles from saltwater, Then, there is FORREST GUMP?

Basically yes yes and yes with plenty more...except maybe some better fruit in the garden than the onions, and Forest Gump is all you...😄

PS: and everyone knows it's Ewing ave. exit off of 208 (NJ) that weird rolls you uphill...can't top Jersey for 'Wierd'  LOL...

See the source image

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Beautiful spot Troll. 

Not many people get to hold wild birds like that. I've had a couple of little friends like that through the years. Awesome stuff. 

Most of the time when I'm posting, I'm sitting in the birdhouse LOL...and the little guys won't leave me alone, I think they want me to get outside....🤔

The hummingbirds are a trip...

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Watching the buzz baits shred the surface was fun too. I haven't been bass fishing in quite a while and have great spots all around me. 

It's kind of crazy that I could fish cheap, practically in my backyard, but usually end up travelling.off to fish.

Grew up in salt, so that is my favorite.  Learning to appreciate the lake stuff though... 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Troll said:

Most of the time when I'm posting, I'm sitting in the birdhouse LOL...and the little guys won't leave me alone, I think they want me to get outside....🤔

The hummingbirds are a trip...

Grew up in salt, so that is my favorite.  Learning to appreciate the lake stuff though... 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I caught a glimpse of the ubiquitous, uncomfortable, and almost always vacant Adirondack chair.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think I caught a glimpse of the ubiquitous, uncomfortable, and almost always vacant Adirondack chair.

🤣why yes, yes you did LOL...

I do actually use them once in a while...preferably to sit by the koi though, and not the more often and ubiquitous 'wipe the sweat off from yardwork' I have to do...when my arse is trending down😅    

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yes I'm jealous of being on the beach.... 

Yknow not like I'm on the coast or anything...

yours should look much more like Jersey's....

I kinda like walking barefoot when I'm in actual clean sand, and east coast is super warm, west coast water temps are always trending down....😄  

...and Cliffs are not for trending down.

PS. why do Trolls always trend down under bridges?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

yours should look much more like Jersey's....

I kinda like walking barefoot when I'm in actual clean sand, and east coast is super warm, west coast water temps are always trending down....😄  

...and Cliffs are not for trending down.

PS. why do Trolls always trend down under bridges?

Outside of Hawaii Most west coast beaches are a case of Beautiful yet ugly... 

Or in this case beautiful yet Rocky.... 

On 9/29/2018 at 11:23 PM, Belly Bob said:

I am and I will soon enough, because I'm trending down. 

You understand, don't you?

I'm in a mad race to the bottom, like this thread, like this forum, like those fucking political threads -- plunging headlong to the bottom, to the bottom of the bottom, and to whatever is below that.

It is a trend, and its direction is down. 

Thank you so much for your continued support of this thread of mine.

I have seen the bottom and it is lined with people that you could never reach the levels of their depravity.  Rabid, NOR, Folsom.  No way you can get there.

• Haha 1