Nike Commits Company Suicide Endorses Colin Kapernick

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I'm on my android so I dont need punctuation and wordplay tutelage from you knucklehead. Don't think I forgot your attempt to demean me yesterday I will continue putting  outer peripheral protuberances on your Dome.  i.e. putting on a not on that hard headed Melon of yours.  😁

Fury not Vespa. Get it righr

Actually, you do.

I'll try to get it righr next time.

🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

It's interesting how the following groups must be somehow advantaged when they come to America.  They all earn more on average than the typical white household. Why? Serious question. Would love to hear thoughts.

Indian American

Taiwanese/Chinese American

Filipino American

Sri Lankan American

Lebanese American

Iranian American

Japanese American

Vietnamese American

Korean American

Ghanaian American

Turkish American

Palestinian American

Pakistani American

Indonesian American

And Guyanese and Nigerian American are knocking on the door.

I was told they are set up by the American government with better interest rates for their businesses and such 

17 minutes ago, concha said:

0470618396.jpg

Is that another book written by a White Male who also makes up terrible  Stats for everyone except himself?  DD gonna write one Called Dummies for White Male Stats.  Don't you kinda have to be a dummy to write all those books for dummies😁.  Back to exploiting poor.people .  I want to buy the Slingshot for next spring.  Lol

Must

Analyze

G.O.P.

Anger

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It is much easier for someone who has not lived and experienced heavily the ways of that life to accept.

You may have an idea of what it all means to you but from my perspective is a bit more complex than simply admitting we all have prejudices.

yes way more complex than that...

My life experience was not average in that I got to travel extensively as a young child, with exposure to other countries, cultures, and customs... invaluable.

I have always felt that this lack of exposure is one of the BIGGEST problems of ghettos etc.  Too many are pigeonholed into thinking that there is only what is in front of them, and go thru life with blinders on.  There is a whole other world out there.

3 hours ago, concha said:

It's interesting how the following groups must be somehow advantaged when they come to America.  They all earn more on average than the typical white household. Why? Serious question. Would love to hear thoughts.

Indian American

Filipino American

Sri Lankan American

Lebanese American

Iranian American

Japanese American

Vietnamese American

Korean American

Ghanaian American

Turkish American

Palestinian American

Pakistani American

Indonesian American

You forgot west africans.... last I read they make more and are better educated than all of the demographics you mentioned.

since we're genetically the same as West Africans, could the difference be the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow endured by us blacks here? along with the almost satanic collusion of different government agencies and private citizens to literally keep us down:

drugs.. redlining... purposely inadequate education... mass media ...

then there's  destroying or marginalizing black businesses... black farms ... black military contractors

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 10:52 AM, concha said:

Indian American

Filipino American

Sri Lankan American

Lebanese American

Iranian American

Japanese American

Vietnamese American

Korean American

Ghanaian American

Turkish American

Palestinian American

Pakistani American

Indonesian American

Don't know why, but this seems like a loaded question and a possible trap

On 9/7/2018 at 1:02 PM, HSFBfan said:

I was told they are set up by the American government with better interest rates for their businesses and such 

I'm a foreigner, and know many foreigners and have never met anyone that had received lower interest rates just because they were born overseas.

And if it is true, how do I get in on it?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ohio said:

I'm a foreigner, and know many foreigners and have never met anyone that had received lower interest rates just because they were born overseas.

And if it is true, how do I get in on it?

only true if you are a 'minority' foreigner..... or have the right skin color....

and you can get in on it...….. by moving to Philadelphia...

They still operate under the "Philadelphia Plan" ….

You know that plan that makes it 100% legal to institutionally discriminate based on skin color in the united states...

A brief on the subject would go something like this: 

https://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1638&context=facpubs

Now you tell me, haven't we just proven that what some protesters claim (that institutionalized racism based on skin color does in fact exist) as actually true??? 

Funny part is...that it's only true in their favor...  

BTW: curious how people who probably hold the civil rights act of 1964 dear and as a good piece of legislation, feel about subsequent 'laws' that have the ability to ignore and go against it?  Just because the supreme court does not want to take up a case (a common 'resolution') should people REALLY be able to ignore the civil rights act? (and clear violations of 703a and 703j of same)???   

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, concha said:

Since no one gave an actual answer, I'll give you the simplest one (largest factor of several anyways).  They are advantaged BEFORE (not when) they come to America....   With a mindset of seeking a better life with the will to match, and a base where they have the ability to get here and make a go of it (many earn more than their piers at home as well or come from such families).

It's basically (on average) skimming the cream off the top of 'earners'..

Not that this degrades your point of 'opportunity' in any way, as their 'Americanization' certainly has not held them back as individuals. 

• Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/math-teachers-racist-kaepernick-rant-goes-viral-163055122.html

Im still not buying it's not about being Black.  Because I don't believe in someone's B.S.  This damn swine eater has some nerve.  The same person she's denigrating could buy her damn Trailer Park.  Some damn nerve feeling you are better than ME or others over our hue.  Dammit sadly most think like her.  It's not about the anthem thats a crutch to fall back on.  

This story should make any successful hard working African American male upset.  I would like to compare my salary and zipcode with her swine eating ass.  Some damn Teacher.  Now imagine how the black kids are receiving tutelage under this system.  

Str8 B.S.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/moments-like-priceless-heartwarming-photo-two-strangers-embracing-football-game-goes-viral-201910423.html

Great Job Georgia.  This is my America and this lady should be teaching.  Maybe that's the answer dammit get out and see some HS 🏈.  Just as some B.S. is projected.  There is always something that comes along in America to make me smile anxd say hell yeah serving her was worth it.. She treats me like a step child often. But Dammit I'm her favorite step child and she loves me sometimes as well.

Big ups to Georgia.  I wonder if I can come and get some of that hugging.  Lol

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1810658638988058&set=a.238459589541312&type=3&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Flifestyle%2Fmoments-like-priceless-heartwarming-photo-two-strangers-embracing-football-game-goes-viral-201910423.html

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/math-teachers-racist-kaepernick-rant-goes-viral-163055122.html

Im still not buying it's not about being Black.  Because .....

Str8 B.S.

Knock knock...

who’s there?

a racist...

A racist who?

a racist who came first...

Don’t know it?

goes by the name of Colin 

Guess the point is you can’t get all up in people’s faces acting all racist like and think you have won anything, if they start acting the same as you.  

Personally I find both pretty appalling, but just curious what is it you think that those teachers did/said that is any worse than what Kap has already thrown at them?

have you really compared to find the lesser of those two evils? 

PS: OF COURSE IT IS ABOUT BEING BLACK......Colin and the rest of these protesters demand it be so....first btw.. 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Knock knock...

who’s there?

a racist...

A racist who?

a racist who came first...

Don’t know it?

goes by the name of Colin 

Guess the point is you can’t get all up in people’s faces acting all racist like and think you have won anything, if they start acting the same as you.  

Personally I find both pretty appalling, but just curious what is it you think that those teachers did/said that is any worse than what Kap has already thrown at them?

have you really compared to find the lesser of those two evils? 

PS: OF COURSE IT IS ABOUT BEING BLACK......Colin and the rest of these protesters demand it be so....first btw.. 

I clearly don't need to define what is obvious to me.  Is Kapernick calling people out of their names. No he is shutting up and projecting an image.  She is briadbrushing black people over his actions.  How is that not hard to comprehend as racist? If you are pissed at the flag bitch about that then I will believe it.  What animal am I acting like over his actions, what zipcode do I need to move too , what govt program am I on.  Funny his protest erupts in a diatribe by that and many swine eaters about stereotypes of black people.  I damn sure wouldn't kneel.  

Stop claiming its about an anthem and then project racial dogma toward black people.  Some of us are Benjamin Bannekers and not Chicken George's.  Dumbass can't separate the two.  I'm confident my bank account is better than hers and my resident zipcode as well.  Yet I'm an animal over another black man's protest.  Stop BS yourselves over what really is the problem

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I clearly don't need to define what is obvious to me.  Is Kapernick calling people out of their names. No he is shutting up and projecting an image.  She is briadbrushing black people over his actions.  How is that not hard to comprehend as racist? If you are pissed at the flag bitch about that then I will believe it.  What animal am I acting like over his actions, what zipcode do I need to move too , what govt program am I on.  Funny his protest erupts in a diatribe by that and many swine eaters about stereotypes of black people.  I damn sure wouldn't kneel.  

Stop claiming its about an anthem and then project racial dogma toward black people.  Some of us are Benjamin Bannekers and not Chicken George's.  Dumbass can't separate the two.  I'm confident my bank account is better than hers and my resident zipcode as well.  Yet I'm an animal over another black man's protest.  Stop BS yourselves over what really is the problem

My point was really which direction are you pointing in... to show who is circling the wagons and drawing the battle lines around specific groups? Who is forcing people to take sides based on those lines?

You can always condemn both for fighting the same fight, or try and blame the one who threw the first punch more when both are guilty, but your position here seemed to be a little off the mark....

I dunno, probably just disappointed you had no reply on the immediately preceding  civil rights act question, and just went off on a couple of nobody knuckleheads. It's all good tho, I don't always get to respond to some of your better points too. 🙄  ...😄

25 minutes ago, Troll said:

My point was really which direction are you pointing in... to show who is circling the wagons and drawing the battle lines around specific groups? Who is forcing people to take sides based on those lines?

You can always condemn both for fighting the same fight, or try and blame the one who threw the first punch more when both are guilty, but your position here seemed to be a little off the mark....

I dunno, probably just disappointed you had no reply on the immediately preceding  civil rights act question, and just went off on a couple of nobody knuckleheads. It's all good tho, I don't always get to respond to some of your better points too. 🙄  ...😄

Hmmm, interesting.  So how is Colin’s seeking social justice an affront to whiteness?  Are his protests, and those of others, a request for black superiority along the legal/judicial scale or does it demand the suppression of other groups?  How are the protests a threat to any racial group?   

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Hmmm, interesting.  So how is Colin’s seeking social justice an affront to whiteness?  Are his protests, and those of others, a request for black superiority along the social scale or does it demand the suppression of other groups?  How are the protests a threat to any racial group?   

Not so much Colin per say as his protest is more cop-hate and flag-hate, which hits people's sense of moral righteousness a little differently..  But many group him as just another protester, and it's his actions that group him in that circle just as much as his color. 

BLM is probably more guilty, but taken in totality, with everything that is going on today.....well I see people everyday who feel like that (whiteness under attack)and have a hard time explaining how it's not....perhaps you could assist in that regard...

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not so much Colin per say as his protest is more cop-hate and flag-hate, which hits people's sense of moral righteousness a little differently..  But many group him as just another protester, and it's his actions that group him in that circle just as much as his color. 

BLM is probably more guilty, but taken in totality, with everything that is going on today.....well I see people everyday who feel like that (whiteness under attack)and have a hard time explaining how it's not....perhaps you could assist in that regard...

That’s the question I’m asking.  How is a protest about police actions a direct attack on whites in the general population?  As an example, protests are targeting police departments, such as NFL kneeling,  but the cake baker down the street feels threatened and targeted b/c of his race.  I can’t rationalize that.  

My question to any person who is emotionally tagged in these debates is what do they lose or gain personally in the protests of either the NFL kneeling or other protesters marching in the street, is the threat to suppress one group over another? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s the question I’m asking.  How is a protest about police actions a direct attack on whites in the general population?  As an example, protests are targeting police departments, such as NFL kneeling,  but the cake baker down the street feels threatened and targeted b/c of his race.  I can’t rationalize that.  

My question to any person who is emotionally tagged in these debates is what do they lose or gain personally in the protests of either the NFL kneeling or other protesters marching in the street, is the threat to suppress one group over another? 

Got it (had to run and couldn't really explain in the last post)

Exhibit A...

See the source image

No problem right?  You have really not figured it out yet?

If you are going to run around tossing out Black Panther salutes in protest, you might as well wear a white hood to your protest, or start giving Hitler salutes... 

I mean the whole 'misunderstanding' could really be settled in a second, If you could just point to the quote from Colin indicating where he thinks that it is not about being black, and where he's not accusing 'whites' of oppression or prejudice against him ...force drawing lines and pigeon-holing others as the enemy based on skin color.

Should be really simple...…. if he's not making it about 'black' from the go....

15 minutes ago, Troll said:

Got it (had to run and couldn't really explain in the last post)

Exhibit A...

See the source image

No problem right?  You have really not figured it out yet?

If you are going to run around tossing out Black Panther salutes in protest, you might as well wear a white hood to your protest, or start giving Hitler salutes... 

I mean the whole 'misunderstanding' could really be settled in a second, If you could just point to the quote from Colin indicating where he thinks that it is not about being black, and where he's not accusing 'whites' of oppression or prejudice against him ...

Should be really simple...…. if he's not making it about 'black' from the go....

The raised clenched fist is a symbol of solidarity and united resistance.  Now which one makes more sense in the backdrop of a protest for justice, that description or black superiority?  

• Like 2