Nike Commits Company Suicide Endorses Colin Kapernick

LiberalDonaldTrump

22 hours ago, DevilDog said:

So what do you call the people threatening to kill him over his protest.  That's not Racism.  I understand you not supporting him but to dismiss Racism is just being dismissive.   The President called their Mothers Bitches.  

Then tell me what this is sir.  Dr. King was killed for less.  

Colin Kaepernick says he has had his life threatened as a response to his protest of racial oppression and inequality in the United States by kneeling during the ...

Unfortunetly you are right. The young man's life in in danger.  Hope nothing evil ever happens to him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, concha said:

Do the Asians and Arabs and everyone put guns to Blacks heads and make them buy extensions and gin?  Were blacks to open such businesses, wouldn't other blacks support them?

It's not about pointing a gun at someones head, but about opportunity.  Very few people who live in the hood have enough money to start up a business, and forget about asking for a loan.  Won't happen. Most businesses in the ghetto are owned by people who live elsewhere. On top of that, such businesses won't hire anyone who is of African descent.  But they don't mind taking their money. So, in a way it is exploitation.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ohio said:

It's not about pointing a gun at someones head, but about opportunity.  Very few people who live in the hood have enough money to start up a business, and forget about asking for a loan.  Won't happen. Most businesses in the ghetto are owned by people who live elsewhere. On top of that, such businesses won't hire anyone who is of African descent.  But they don't mind taking their money. So, in a way it is exploitation.

He knows that it's just best to be dismissive and claim that no one is making them do this so stop victimizing.  I spent the summer in a couple of events in the Hood in South Dallas and a speaker was in fact lecturing the people on economic suicide.  He stated that in a Jewish Neighborhood money changes hands at least 14 times before it leaves their community and in the Asian Neighborhoods 10 times.  In the Black communities money changes hand no more than 3 times before it exits the community and on the 2nd or 3rd possession 85% of the people are not Black.  Now imagine communities known for being overwhelmingly black and poor and we hear about it's ills and how afraid people are of them.  Somehow these 3 groups manage to do a great Job of exploiting them and in a sense depriving them of their economic wealth.     You are right those Stores are not hiring the natives in those communities.  

Only a fool would say the Nation is not better and I am an example of it.  But I don't let my success blind me to the struggles of many of my Brotha's and much of it is not solely upon the premise they are just lazy and need to work harder.  Which I have found this to always be very offensive because no other race that I worked with ever worked any harder than me as a matter of fact most worked less.  Yet I never felt to compel myself to dismiss their cultures as a whole.  If you knew who my mentor was you sir would indeed be impressed or shocked.  I thank the Most High for allowing him to take me under his wing and insist upon me gaining Knowledge of self.  He said until you know of Self you should never confront others because they have been taught of themselves since the 1st grade.  You were put in a 12 yr hole when you graduated H.S.  

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-history-hinders-black-americans-20140908-story.html

You still hear this ignorant argument to this day: 

Plenty of examples can be found to show that the country has changed, enabling thousands of individual black Americans to achieve great success. As a result, many -- maybe most -- whites believe racism is a problem that has been solved. When it is pointed out that a high percentage of blacks still lag far behind in household income and net worth, as well as in educational achievement, the not-always-unspoken assumption among many white people is that blacks just need to work harder, get off welfare and stop committing crimes.

That assumption betrays a woeful ignorance of history and economics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ohio said:

So to catch up I spent 12 years learning my history and it opened up my eyes and was the motivation tthat had driven me to this day.  Until then I thought I was a descendant of a slave (the worst of human value) and that I planted a lot of peanuts and some dude named MLK died fighting for Civil Rights and a bunch of Nobel White men died fighting a war to free me (They did and they didn't).  Once i finished I realized I had equal heroes and in many cases my Hero was a bigger contributor to the world and I had Warriors, Richness, Kingdoms.  Here are some examples.  I grew up thinking George Washington was my Founding Father.  I didn't know he was a brutal slave owner.  I thought he had wooden teeth imagine convincing someone a man can have wooden Teeth.  He had a combination of Ivory and the Teeth of Slaves pulled out and used for himself.  So I discovered I had the same thing everyone else had and more. 

My comparison that I was never taught.  My hero is on the Right or my representation.  I bet most have no idea of them.  So hell yeah I developed the same pride as those that were taught all about those on the left and indoctrinated me into them.  Leaving me void of self.  So I stand on the shoulders of equal greatness and thus I profess proudly with the same conviction as my opponent.  Because he has a false sense of being better when I know he is living in alternative facts.  Now what I just dropped is MAGA. 

Taught  -  Learned 💥

Bill Gates -  Mansu Musa (Richest man to ever exist)

Patton - Skaka Zulu

McArthur - Taharqa 

Thomas Jefferson - Benjamin Banneker

Audie Murphy - Vernon Baker  

Betsy Ross - Sojourner Truth

Babe Ruth - Josh Gibson 

Jonas Salk- Charles Drew

Thomas Edison - Lewis Lattimore

White Mary - Zipporah (Moses Cushite Wife)

Martin Luther (Protestant)     - Bilal Ibn Rabah

Rosetta Stone - Shabaka Stone

Ancient Rome - Ancient Benin

Great wall of China - Great walls of Benin (Greatest structure ever built on earth by man) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He knows that it's just best to be dismissive and claim that no one is making them do this so stop victimizing.  I spent the summer in a couple of events in the Hood in South Dallas and a speaker was in fact lecturing the people on economic suicide.  He stated that in a Jewish Neighborhood money changes hands at least 14 times before it leaves their community and in the Asian Neighborhoods 10 times.  In the Black communities money changes hand no more than 3 times before it exits the community and on the 2nd or 3rd possession 85% of the people are not Black.  Now imagine communities known for being overwhelmingly black and poor and we hear about it's ills and how afraid people are of them.  Somehow these 3 groups manage to do a great Job of exploiting them and in a sense depriving them of their economic wealth.     You are right those Stores are not hiring the natives in those communities.  

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-history-hinders-black-americans-20140908-story.html

Plenty of examples can be found to show that the country has changed, enabling thousands of individual black Americans to achieve great success. As a result, many -- maybe most -- whites believe racism is a problem that has been solved. When it is pointed out that a high percentage of blacks still lag far behind in household income and net worth, as well as in educational achievement, the not-always-unspoken assumption among many white people is that blacks just need to work harder, get off welfare and stop committing crimes.

Actually I grew up on Cleveland's East side, so I know exactly what you are talking about.  I was born in what used to be Yugoslavia.  If you come to this country, you don't go to a plush suburb.  You end up in the ghetto, irregardless of race.

Back in the late seventies, I remember a small grocery store called Pick-n-Pay.  I remember filling out an application, and meeting an assistant manager for an interview.  As soon as he heard my accent, he waved his hands and said '"No, nope, no"   Also, eventhough that part of town was about half black and half white with some hispanics, every single manager and employee was white.

Also, I remember it was hard as hell to find employment there.  I had to take two busses to go to my job in an adjoining suburb.  The same went for many of the residents there. On top of that the manufacturing jobs like White Motors and GM that were hiring African Americans and other people in the community all closed down. Pretty much nothing left there now.

Guys like Concha don't know what its like to live in those places, and the difficulties that people face on a daily basis.

There is economic exploitation in areas like Cleveland's East side to this day.  I don't know what the answer or remedy is, but buying from merchants who reside in the community or even of ones own race is a good start.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ohio said:

Actually I grew up on Cleveland's East side, so I know exactly what you are talking about.  I was born in what used to be Yugoslavia.  If you come to this country, you don't go to a plush suburb.  You end up in the ghetto, irregardless of race.

Back in the late seventies, I remember a small grocery store called Pick-n-Pay.  I remember filling out an application, and meeting an assistant manager for an interview.  As soon as he heard my accent, he waved his hands and said '"No, nope, no"   Also, eventhough that part of town was about half black and half white with some hispanics, every single manager and employee was white.

Also, I remember it was hard as hell to find employment there.  I had to take two busses to go to my job in an adjoining suburb.  The same went for many of the residents there. On top of that the manufacturing jobs like White Motors and GM that were hiring African Americans and other people in the community all closed down. Pretty much nothing left there now.

Guys like Concha don't know what its like to live in those places, and the difficulties that people face on a daily basis.

There is economic exploitation in areas like Cleveland's East side to this day.  I don't know what the answer or remedy is, but buying from merchants who reside in the community or even of ones own race is a good start.

Poor Whites suffer the same indignities as other minorities the fact they are tucked away in Rural America with the poorest communication resources in the land they are mostly autonomous to the rest of the nation.  It's usually less than 5 miles separating poor people in urban areas and their more wealthy neighbors.  I live in McKinney West of I-75 (Whole Foods, Shopping Centers, among the  Greatest athletic training centers in the country.  Yet I can drive 10 minutes to East of I-75 and you would think I drove to another city.  Last year I went out with a Migrant Mexican and helped him cut grass just to see what it was like.  We cut 2 on my side of the Cit and 2 on the East Side.  I will tell you their difficulties are not of their own volition.   

The Irish and Italians caught hell just as you are professing.  So glad to have had the pleasure to converse with you sir.  

This Nation has a 400 year history of exploitation and for him to dismiss it with some snide or dismissive outlook is a slap in the face of my Glorious ancestors and of the Poor whites, Asians and Blacks that laid the RR across this nation.  As a matter of Economics if you can exploit a workforce you damn sure will be Richer.  The greater the Exploiter the Richer the Nation.   

I can only imagine the difficulties you encountered. Facts can never not be facts.   They can't be revised or dismissed.  Lies can be just that. 

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

whole lotta crap when QB protest is brought to the table, none of it is ever directed, only diversionary....

But your statement above is interesting, one could easily pose that knowledge of history and economics are totally irrelevant when it comes to operating in the present...that may sound cracked...but think about it.

I would agree with your statement above and even say 'maybe' is not needed, as most I know think this way.  I think it tells more (and seemingly a different interpretation) about the person saying it, than the actual stats on society.  IE. Maybe racism has been solved as it has been 'solved' in the speakers mind (and not really thinking the 'world' is perfect) ...kinda like concha's quote...

12 hours ago, concha said:

No. There's a racist asshole in every crowd. And generally the great majority of the crowd thinks they're an asshole.

Get the point?

Now when I see people like qb protest, I'm reminded that blacks can be racists as well as everyone else.....no better...

...and most people think that they are the asshole in the crowd.

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

So to catch up I spent 12 years learning my history and it opened up my eyes and was the motivation to be successful.  Until then I thought I was a descendant of a slave (the worst of human value) and that I planted a lot of peanuts and some dude named MLK died fighting for Civil Rights and a bunch of Nobel White men died fighting a war to free me (They did and they didn't).  Once i finished I realized I had equal heroes and in many cases my Hero was a bigger contributor to the world and I had Warriors, Richness, Kingdoms.  Here are some examples.  I grew up thinking George Washington was my Founding Father.  I didn't know he was a brutal slave owner.  I thought he had wooden teeth imagine convincing someone a man can have wooden Teeth.  He had a combination of Ivory and the Teeth of Slaves pulled out and used for himself.  So I discovered I had the same thing everyone else had and more. 

My comparison that I was never taught.  My hero is on the Right or my representation.  I bet most have no idea of them.  So hell yeah I developed the same pride as those that were taught all about those on the left and indoctrinated me into them.  Leaving me void of self.  So I stand on the shoulders of equal greatness and thus I profess proudly with the same conviction as my opponent.  Because he has a false sense of being better when I know he is living in alternative facts.  Now what I just dropped is MAGA. 

Taught  -  Learned 💥

Bill Gates -  Mansu Musa (Richest man to ever exist)

Patton - Skaka Zulu

McArthur - Taharqa 

Thomas Jefferson - Benjamin Banneker

Audie Murphy - Vernon Baker  

Betsy Ross - Sojourner Truth

Babe Ruth - Josh Gibson 

Jonas Salk- Charles Drew

Thomas Edison - Lewis Lattimore

White Mary - Zipporah (Moses Cushite Wife)

Martin Luther (Protestant)     - Bilal Ibn Rabah

Rosetta Stone - Shabaka Stone

Ancient Rome - Ancient Benin

Great wall of China - Great walls of Benin (Greatest structure ever built on earth by man) 

It's good to know your history and to take pride in your heritage.  It will allow you to grow as a person, without getting caught up in what the main stream wants you to know or be.

Don't ever let others sway you into thinking like they want you to think, or what they think is right.  Many times it's good to be a rebel, and not go with the flow.

As far as success goes, you have to always start with yourself; and once you become successful, then you can help others. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ohio said:

It's good to know your history and to take pride in your heritage.  It will allow you to grow as a person, without getting caught up in what the main stream wants you to know or be.

Don't ever let others sway you into thinking like they want you to think, or what they think is right.  Many times it's good to be a rebel, and not go with the flow.

As far as success goes, you have to always start with yourself; and once you become successful, then you can help others. 

I truly attempt to do that.  I have never felt above anyone but catching up on my history sure erupted a pride in me that I didn't have without it.  It's funny I will have a conversation with my friends and they will mention someone and I will drop a name and they are like who the hell is that and how the hell do you remember all these people.  I say the same way you learned in 12 years I did the same for myself.  It reminded me how devoid of knowledge of self that he felt compelled that Thomas Jefferson should be known but who the hell is Benjamin Banneker. If that dude was White Male every kid in America would know of him.  My girl just finished studying him and said how the hell did I not know of this man.  I sad His-story destroyed your History.   That's a fact.  My mentor said Learn all you can because a Man can Foreclose on your home and repossess your Autos but no man can foreclose on your mind and he is a Giant among African Americans.  He signed a Card with these instructions to me  Help Us and Lead Us.   Never ever not defend us when we need defending and admonish us when we need it.  Never let others define you.  YOU DEFINE YOU.  He will never let you define him. 

That is what upset me about KAP.  I don't care if you support him that is what being American is all about. Hell I don't support the kneeling.  But you can't teach me about some Hypocritical document and tell me how great it is and how you love it so much then when I try to enact one of its amendments you forget the damn thing ever existed.  That renders it Null and Void to many African Americans.  And I ask this does black men kneeling disrespect the flag more than what the Flag Represents have disrespected them.  If you say they do then you stand on that.  I have a damn good argument that the Symbol of the flag has been more brutal and extremely disrespectful to their lineage. 

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Poor Whites suffer the same indignities as other minorities the fact they are tucked away in Rural America with the poorest communication resources in the land they are mostly autonomous to the rest of the nation. Very true. It's usually less than 5 miles separating poor people in urban areas and their more wealthy neighbors.  I live in McKinney West of I-75 (Whole Foods, Shopping Centers, among the  Greatest athletic training centers in the country.  Yet I can drive 10 minutes to East of I-75 and you would think I drove to another city. Or even anothe country.  Last year I went out with a Migrant Mexican and helped him cut grass just to see what it was like.  We cut 2 on my side of the Cit and 2 on the East Side.  I will tell you their difficulties are not of their own volition.   No, they are not. 

The Irish and Italians caught hell just as you are professing.  So glad to have had the pleasure to converse with you sir.  Thank you as well, Sir.

This Nation has a 400 year history of exploitation and for him to dismiss it with some snide or dismissive outlook is a slap in the face of my Glorious ancestors and of the Poor whites, Asians and Blacks that laid the RR across this nation.  As a matter of Economics if you can exploit a workforce you damn sure will be Richer. Always works that way  The greater the Exploiter the Richer the Nation.   We do it to other nations as well.

I can only imagine the difficulties you encountered. Facts can never not be facts.   They can't be revised or dismissed.  Lies can be just that. Thank you, again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

whole lotta crap when QB protest is brought to the table, none of it is ever directed, only diversionary....

But your statement above is interesting, one could easily pose that knowledge of history and economics are totally irrelevant when it comes to operating in the present...that may sound cracked...but think about it.

I would agree with your statement above and even say 'maybe' is not needed, as most I know think this way.  I think it tells more (and seemingly a different interpretation) about the person saying it, than the actual stats on society.  IE. Maybe racism has been solved as it has been 'solved' in the speakers mind (and not really thinking the 'world' is perfect) ...kinda like concha's quote...

Now when I see people like qb protest, I'm reminded that blacks can be racists as well as everyone else.....no better...

...and most people think that they are the asshole in the crowd.

Glad you are back one intelligent hombre that tho a bit of contrarian🤣.   I will always read your posts, retorts, etc.  The one Brother that dropped knowledge on me. Thanks for that.  You know what I am referencing.   Blacks can be racist, So can a dog.  But like a dog most blacks don't have the power to restrict commerce, deny freedom or restrict what you learn.  So yes racism is a human trait the ability to enforce your racial beliefs at the expense of those you target is what one group has inflicted historically and thus their racism is right there for you in all it's inglorious manifestations. 

So when I point out racism I don't mean you, @Nolebull813, or anyone here. I been called a N---er on here before.  The person that uttered those words had no control of me personally.  So his B.S racial utterance was just that. Now switch that mentality with a Judge (They exist) A President(Many were)  An employer, etc.   How is his protest and I am not that sharp so in the most elementary explanation possible break it down?  Pissing off the majority of Whites is not a useful source. I would argue White Males are pretty shitty for the most part in determining what is racist.  Of course I can only use history as my source and since you can't change it I am good with that assessment.    Now my Verbal pugilistic counterpart I concede the floor to the distinguished Troll from Up North. 

Stop thinking that whenever you see this image I am just whining and victim blaming most times I really have been hurt.  if your evolution was to make me cry why would I think my kneeling not be another excuse to put me in my place.  

1ST Amendment.  Since it took 13 others to make me acceptable.  Stand on the fact the 1st Amendment was never a right granted for me nor ever intended for me.  That is a viable argument. 

Image result for BLACK BABY CRYING

When one can't speak freely he is forced to cry out. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Glad you are back and intelligent hombre that tho a contrarian I will always read your posts, retorts, etc.  The one Brother that dropped knowledge on me. Thanks for that.  You know what I am referencing.   Blacks can be racist, So can a dog.  But like a dog most blacks don't have the power to restrict commerce, deny freedom or restrict what you learn.  So yes racism is a human trait the ability to enforce your racial beliefs at the expense of those you target is what one group has inflicted historically.  

So when I point out racism I don't mean you, @Nolebull813, or anyone here. I been called a N---er on here before.  The Ass that uttered those words had no control of me personally.  So his B.S racial utterance was that. Now switch that mentality with a Judge (They exist) A President(Many were)  An employer, etc.   How is his protest and I am not that sharp so in the most elementary explanation possible break it down.  Pissing of the majority of Whites is not a useful source. I would argue White Males are pretty shitty for the most part in determining what is racist.  Of course I can only use history as my source and since you can't change it I am good with that assessment.  Now my Verbal pugilistic counterpart I concede the floor to the distinguished Troll from Up North. 

DD I get where you are coming from, and 'real/all' history is something that should be accounted for.  

It's good when you drop knowledge, because of the statement you make here.... "So when I point out racism I don't mean you".  

Problem with most 'whites' is that they are getting hit with all these blanket statements about 'their racism' when it does not ring true for themselves as individuals.  It's a pigeon hole prejudice, that minorities fall victim to believing,, and even more racially divisive.  

Pointing to wrongs is not bad and people don't take offense to that (unless you are trying to blame them).  Just don't take offense if I point out that there are MANY people who see things differently, and a lot of good out there as well....

BTW: what Ins co do you work for? (can pm if not wanting to advertise).  I have worked for several (designed and implemented some sales rep commission systems for them too😆) so you might be interested in my take on that 🤔.  Was at AIG when the shit hit the fan in 08'.      

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Understand why many fall victim.

Do you?

Not my convo but I read all when DD is involved.

Intelligent young man.

Yes, simply because it exists (whether they are victims or not)....

but you should think about it this way,  to think that 'most whites are prejudice' is just as bad and equivalent to thinking 'most blacks are thugs etc'... as it's the very same prejudice that cripples people.....on every side

ALL people feel prejudice for whatever reason....and being bold faced told that you are something that you are not, works in every direction...

BTW: happened to grab a camera and got some interesting shots after our last conversation that you may appreciate. Will pm them in a bit, and good to see you still here.     

It's interesting how the following groups must be somehow advantaged when they come to America.  They all earn more on average than the typical white household. Why? Serious question. Would love to hear thoughts.

Indian American

Taiwanese/Chinese American

Filipino American

Sri Lankan American

Lebanese American

Iranian American

Japanese American

Vietnamese American

Korean American

Ghanaian American

Turkish American

Palestinian American

Pakistani American

Indonesian American

And Guyanese and Nigerian American are knocking on the door.

12 hours ago, Troll said:

DD I get where you are coming from, and 'real/all' history is something that should be accounted for.  

It's good when you drop knowledge, because of the statement you make here.... "So when I point out racism I don't mean you".  

Problem with most 'whites' is that they are getting hit with all these blanket statements about 'their racism' when it does not ring true for themselves as individuals.  It's a pigeon hole prejudice, that minorities fall victim to believing,, and even more racially divisive.  

Pointing to wrongs is not bad and people don't take offense to that (unless you are trying to blame them).  Just don't take offense if I point out that there are MANY people who see things differently, and a lot of good out there as well....

BTW: what Ins co do you work for? (can pm if not wanting to advertise).  I have worked for several (designed and implemented some sales rep commission systems for them too😆) so you might be interested in my take on that 🤔.  Was at AIG when the shit hit the fan in 08'.      

I will send a P.M. I was with a company for 16 years made a name for myself in this industry and a company contacted me back in June stating they wanted me to work for them. Asked what it would take to leave.  Whined and dined me for a Month and offered me a 50% increase in salary.  Needless to say I have been with them less than a Month.  Less hours, Helluva lot more challenging.  

America is great. I served this Nation and I love it.  Because of that I hold her to the standards she professed and I sworn to protect and when she deviates I call her out as does she me. 

20 years in the Corps shielded me from a lot of things that I'm now more exposed too.  The majority of White America isn't racist.  My success is proof if that as it was 100% a white Male VP that brought me into his company and went above to get me.  The majority of Black Americans are hard workers not freeloaders.  Yet both groups get stigmatized because of certain characteristics.  If I believed one to be racist I have no contact at all.   Sothose I engage that I disagree with are usually only those that can articulate their views without vitriolic rhetoric attacking my personal self.  I respect @Troll @concha@Nolebull813

Though I respect never get it twisted that I will not push back with the full fiber of my complete Melanated self when I feel the need too.  

I respect many that disagree with me Socially.  No problem with that.  

Make Another Golf Appointment.  

Concha is and always will get destroyed by me cuz he's a knucklehead.  😎😎 @Bormio and @ron169 and @Gardensateballer are smart as well.  Except Baller is a Knucklehead too. 😆 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, concha said:

I appreciate that from you, you ganja-addict-looking freeloading Vespa jockey.

👍

I'm on my android so I dont need punctuation and wordplay tutelage from you knucklehead. Don't think I forgot your attempt to demean me yesterday I will continue putting  outer peripheral protuberances on your Dome.  i.e. putting on a not on that hard headed Melon of yours.  😁

Fury not Vespa. Get it right