Nike Commits Company Suicide Endorses Colin Kapernick

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

If you delved into it you would find these people don't live in the neighborhoods they exploit.  Look I am at the forefront on this very issue.  But why present a fact to those that favor alternative facts.  They can't exploit me becaise fortunately I understand economic suicide.  The housing crash is an example of high interest rates directed toward these same people

My facts are true.

I congratulate you on not getting extensions at the Korean place down the road, though you appear to ready to splash cash on over-priced sweat shop manufactured clothing to support a multi-millionaire who is taking more millions from sweat shop exploiting white billionaires who love seeing kids on the South Side kill one another over the latest pair of Air Jordans.

2 hours ago, concha said:

No. There's a racist asshole in every crowd. And generally the great majority of the crowd thinks they're an asshole.

Get the point?

Is your stating get the point some veiled attempt at tutelage.  I live in America we've been getting that point since 1564 aboard the Jesus of Luebeck    

I Get the point. It is about Race moreso than the flag.  Am I not patriotic? Just because I don't drink Budweiser and scream Ammurricca makes me less Patriotic.   That same fool screaming has a Rebel Flag on his vehicle.  Yet claims Kap and players are disrespectful.  You have a whole damn region of disrespectful people.  

8 minutes ago, concha said:

My facts are true.

I congratulate you on not getting extensions at the Korean place down the road, though you appear to ready to splash cash on over-priced sweat shop manufactured clothing to support a multi-millionaire who is taking more millions from sweat shop exploiting white billionaires who love seeing kids on the South Side kill one another over the latest pair of Air Jordans.

I got dreads to my waist I am an unapologetic symbol of my self worth and pride.  I have no need for Korean hair extensions.  Did I not show where Jordan was used as the greatest exploiter.  I don't own one damn pair of Nike shoes truth be told.  

Capitalism must have a class of people to exploit to succeed.  Malt liquor and Cigarettes were specifically used to target black people especially those with Menthol which is most addictive and dangerous.  Look it ☝.  

This is why your attempts fail you see the racism in the fool who shared his real thoughts in calling Black players a Simian metaphor.  Yet I show you the same vile reprehensible actions of Trump and crickets.  

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Actually, no. It does not have to have a class of people to exploit.

Capitalism tends to promote hard work and innovation and efficiency. Better than any system known in history.

Yes it does and always have.  Quick lesson.

1. Slavery 1500 - 1890 exploitation

2. 1890 - 1940 Peonage and convict leasing. Slavery with a new name.

3. 1940 - Present. Prison labor

Should I list the Companies that benefited to prove this during each period. 

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yes it does and always have.  Quick lesson.

1. Slavery 1500 - 1890 exploitation

2. 1890 - 1940 Peonage and convict leasing. Slavery with a new name.

3. 1940 - Present. Prison labor

Seriously?

You're seriously going to argue that capitalism has to have slavery and/or convicts to exploit?  The entire economic system would collapse without it?

That's just frigging stupid.

What exactly are all of you winning at that the rest of us are losing?  I'm happy you finally realize what I have experienced the last 10 years.  And unlike most of you that keep screaming winning I increased my wages recently substantially and that had nothing to do with 1600 Penn. ave.  It had to do with DD being a force in my industry.

Now that's winning. But keep posting the Market.  By the way that's been good the last decade as well.  Thanks for catching up.  

You should stop posting about Winning and post Wake Up. 

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Seriously?

You're seriously going to argue that capitalism has to have slavery and/or convicts to exploit?  The entire economic system would collapse without it?

That's just frigging stupid.

Capitalism strives on exploitation.  It is built on it.  Unions sprang up because of this very thing.  You are damn sure smarter than this silly dismissive insulating rhetoric.  Please school me on it.  This should be good.  Wait let me get my waist high rubber boots.

The fact you want to dismiss Europe and her new Baby exploiting the world via capitalism.  Is just damn stupid.  They still exploit the 3rd world.  Some 9yr old in Bangladesh is sewing a damn shirt for you right now.  

Yet black kids kill each other over this B.S.  Pure exploitation.  And it's not just Nike.  How the Hell you think Wal-Mart got to where it is.

Nike for paying Vietnamese workers an average daily wage of $1.60. Such an amount of money is truly miserable by the standards of modern capitalist countries

Dammit it strives on this all the way back to slavery

• Like 1

Capitalism strives on exploitation.  It is built on it.  Unions sprang up because of this very thing.  You are damn sure smarter than this silly dismissive insulating rhetoric.  Please school me on it.  This should be good.  Wait let me get my waist high rubber boots.

I don't deny that exploitation has existed. It has been with us always.

I pointed out that the claim that capitalism having to have people to exploit is incorrect.

I assume you are able to understand that slavery existing while capitalism exists does not mean that capitalism is reliant on it. You surely don't believe that convict labor underpins our economy, do you?  That's Chip and DBP level stupid.

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What exactly are all of you winning at that the rest of us are losing?  I'm happy you finally realize what I have experienced the last 10 years.  And unlike most of you that keep screaming winning I increased my wages recently substantially and that had nothing to do with 1600 Penn. ave.  It had to do with DD being a force in my industry.

Now that's winning. But keep posting the Market.  By the way that's been good the last decade as well.  Thanks for catching up.  

You should stop posting about Winning and post Wake Up. 

So you weren't a force in your industry under the last guy?

Sounds like the Donald inspired you.

MAGA, DD...  MAGA!

7 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't deny that exploitation has existed. It has been with us always.

I pointed out that the claim that capitalism having to have people to exploit is incorrect.

I assume you are able to understand that slavery existing while capitalism exists does not mean that capitalism is reliant on it. You surely don't believe that convict labor underpins our economy, do you?  That's Chip and DBP level stupid.

Bangladesh , India Africa. Many Asia countries.  Go ahead Challenge me. Again you are taking facts and throwing it against the wall and then scream they don't cover the whole wall.  I bet the things you are wearing was made by people making less than a dollar a day yet you are too damn blind to know the exploitation used for you to pay 100x their salary to wear it.  

What year did Europe and her Baby stop exploiting the 🌎 

Just now, DevilDog said:

Bangladesh , India Africa.  Challenge me

So capitalism won't exist if India, Bangladesh and Africa disappear?

Costs might go up, profits might decline... but capitalism will still exist.

It is due to the wealth created by capitalism that America's poor tend to be overweight, have cable tv, cell phones...

37 minutes ago, concha said:

So capitalism won't exist if India, Bangladesh and Africa disappear?

Costs might go up, profits might decline... but capitalism will still exist.

It is due to the wealth created by capitalism that America's poor tend to be overweight, have cable tv, cell phones...

Nevermind.  Slavery was a myth.  Did you know in 1865 Meridian Mississippi had more millionaires than New York.  Slavery ended and without the ability to exploit people to this day it is the poorest region in America. 

Nevermind.  Slavery was a myth.  Did you know in 1865 Meridian Mississippi had more millionaires than New York.  Slavery ended and without the ability to exploit people to this day it is the poorest region in Ameerics.  

Typical.

You can't respond so now you throw a fit about slavery being a myth?  And because some people had their mythical(?) slaves freed, that's proof that capitalism has to have slaves to exist and work?

Damn, DD.

29 minutes ago, concha said:

Typical.

You can't respond so now you throw a fit about slavery being a myth?  And because some people had their mythical(?) slaves freed, that's proof that capitalism has to have slaves to exist and work?

Damn, DD.

I'm in insurance. I exploit people everyday.  

MAGA that.  It's been fun but I'm a true Capitalist and I got people to exploit.  The poorer the higher the cost.  Their credit scores are even used to determine price.  

20 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Wow such a great guy:  with White Christian Girl.  We know why?

Image result for kaepernick white girlfriend

Enlightened now hated:  Black Muslim Girl!  We know Why?

Related image

Sir.  Not to mean any disrespect, but I have mixed feelings about his new girlfriend.  Not because of her religion or anything like that, but because she seems to like the lime light and is a politically active SJW. Sometimes, women like that can be more trouble than they are worth.  Meeting her may have cost him a career in what he loves best:  being a NFL QB. He was/is still good enough to play in the NFL, but the owners blacklisted him.  Here is an article about her, and his possible deal with the Ravens.  Maybe it's true, maybe it's not.  http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-kaepernick-ravens-lewis-20170906-story.html

As far as his white girl friend goes, this is the first photoe I've seen of her.

10 minutes ago, ohio said:

Sir.  Not to mean any disrespect, but I have mixed feelings about his new girlfriend.  Not because of her religion or anything like that, but because she seems to like the lime light and is a politically active SJW. Sometimes, women like that can be more trouble than they are worth.  Meeting her may have cost him a career in what he loves best:  being a NFL QB. He was/is still good enough to play in the NFL, but the owners blacklisted him.  Here is an article about her, and his possible deal with the Ravens.  Maybe it's true, maybe it's not.  http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-kaepernick-ravens-lewis-20170906-story.html

As far as his white girl friend goes, this is the first photoe I've seen of her.

Sir it was meant to reflect symbolism.  

• Thanks 1