Nike Commits Company Suicide Endorses Colin Kapernick

LiberalDonaldTrump

Sacrificing everything???? 

I think he's getting paid by Nike just as much as he would be paid in the NFL so he can pretend to be a victim.  Police brutality is such a widely debunked myth,  that anyone supporting it's cause is pushing an anti-police, anti-American agenda. 

This piece of shit supports dictators like Fidel Castro, black identity extremists like Malcolm X, and wanted murderers like Assata Shakur. 

He depicted cops as a pigs and that's the real reason he is blackballed. How the hell can you ask police to protect your stadium and parking lots etc, while some piece of shit, and they followers he accumulated protest your entire livelihood? 

Trash 

• Like 5

I think Nike is probably a lot smarter than some Jersey pothead driving a truck with the dash panel lit up like a Chris...X-mas tree with all the check engine and guages lights on. 

Wouldn't one imagine they did their due diligence on where their products do the best sales etc. 

Be a dummy and burn your 190 dollar sneakers. Nobody with any real sense gives a shit. xD

• Haha 2

Honestly people overreact so much.   Whether you agree/disagree/don’t care this guy ruined his career (arguments could be made here but..) to stand up for something he beleived.   You could rightly argue the target of protest (anthem) was a mistake or maybe you very much dislike the bad attention law enforcement received, BUT it be can’t be denied that it took courage and sacrifice to do what he did at the time.   More than the initial kneeling, but moreso not giving in or apologizing for it once it became a big deal.   

I tend to think the masses will have a different opine in the future especially considering the way the newer generation thinks and I think Nike see’s it too.  Just wait until a movie is made.  Anyways my 2 cents.  

• Like 3

Nike didn't get to be where they are by being dummies.  While there are no guarantees of a successful campaign using Colin Kaepernick, you can be sure that they did their due diligence to estimate the effect to the third decimal point.

An now for an opinion that was more thought out about the long-term effect on Nike stock:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nikes-colin-kaepernick-campaign-reward-risk-131301863.html

• Like 1

For all you idiots out there like @zulu1128 who have stated that he "sucks" I have posted Kaps career stats with 3 similar pro bowl QBs, currently starting in the NFL. You will find Kaps numbers are similar if not better than those 4  

So the whole "he sucks!" excuse for why he isnt in the league is just a front for you clowns that dont understand the meaning of free speech. Probably top uneducated to even understand that his original message while kneeling was done with a former Navy Seal by his side. 

So before you go off barking your usual propaganda, think. Think before you post. 

If anyone can refute these numbers I'd love to hear a counter. The numbers dont lie. You do. 

20180904_150218.jpg

20180904_150207.jpg

20180904_150155.jpg

20180904_150143.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

A company that endorses the disrespect of National Anthem 

lmao ya they really winning 

don't let Donny tell you it about disrespecting the National Anthem...don't fall for his B.S....he's using this "issue" he created to rally his red-neck base up...don't be a dumb red-neck....we have too many of them in this country...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

For all you idiots out there like @zulu1128 who have stated that he "sucks" I have posted Kaps career stats with 3 similar pro bowl QBs, currently starting in the NFL. You will find Kaps numbers are similar if not better than those 4  

So the whole "he sucks!" excuse for why he isnt in the league is just a front for you clowns that dont understand the meaning of free speech. Probably top uneducated to even understand that his original message while kneeling was done with a former Navy Seal by his side. 

So before you go off barking your usual propaganda, think. Think before you post. 

If anyone can refute these numbers I'd love to hear a counter. The numbers dont lie. You do. 

20180904_150218.jpg

20180904_150207.jpg

20180904_150155.jpg

20180904_150143.jpg

Or maybe you just didn’t watch the games and see how bad he sucked last few years.  Maybe you didn’t see how horribly inaccurate he was? Or maybe you missed the part when they were down bigly late in games and he got garbage stats. Most importantly, maybe you missed the big part of this equation. HE WAS BENCHED FOR A GARBAGE QB WELL BEFORE HE STARTED PROTEST

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

don't let Donny tell you it about disrespecting the National Anthem...don't fall for his B.S....he's using this "issue" he created to rally his red-neck base up...don't be a dumb red-neck....we have too many of them in this country...

kappernick is the worse in America since isis

the dude alone tried sabotage America 

tried to to turn us against the Police 

👮‍♀️ if you commit a felony you deserve to get shot, we don’t need any nfl players putting their 2 cents in...Let the Police Do their jobs

• Like 1