Hey Comish

Ararar

I would like to petition the sub committee on petitions about changes to the board member ranking systems 

as of now the highest ranking is “Advanced Member “ or something of that nature I would petition the sub committee on petitions to allow ratings in * for example my rating would be 5* while Folsom dude would be bust.

All Texas posters would be 3* or higher except to hairy weird dude...also bust rating.

i thank you in advance for your cooperation on this mater

sincerely

member in good standing 

ARARAR

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I would like to petition the sub committee on petitions about changes to the board member ranking systems 

as of now the highest ranking is “Advanced Member “ or something of that nature I would petition the sub committee on petitions to allow ratings in * for example my rating would be 5* while Folsom dude would be bust.

All Texas posters would be 3* or higher except to hairy weird dude...also bust rating.

sincerely

member in good standing 

ARARAR

I would be 4️ on 247 but ESPN says im a 3.5️ #Eastcoastbias

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Ararar said:

sincerely

member in good standing 

ARARAR

Dear member,

Thank you for following proper protocol regarding your request.  We actually do have our sub committee on member recognition currently working on this project.  The first qualification would be (as you astutely mentioned) is that said member must be in "good standing".

Our thoughts were to separate the various members (in good standing) into Member Tiers, with a Tier 1 member being among the best. We would also like to recognize the current "Pick-em" champion with a Gold Trophy next to his/her avatar.

This is currently a work in progress and sadly we are lacking funds to devote much time to it this year.  Perhaps The Chief will loosen the purse strings a bit and with the proper incentives we can roll up our sleeves and make this a reality.

Thank you again for being a "thought leader" and for  taking the time to forward your suggestions to the Executive Committee. 

-The Comish

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Thank you for following proper protocol regarding your request.  We actually do have our sub committee on member recognition currently working on this project.  The first qualification would be (as you astutely mentioned) is that said member must be in "good standing".

Our thoughts were to separate the various members (in good standing) into Member Tiers, with a Tier 1 member being among the best. We would also like to recognize the current "Pick-em" champion with a Gold Trophy next to his/her avatar.

This is currently a work in progress and sadly we are lacking funds to devote much time to it this year.  Perhaps The Chief will loosen the purse strings a bit and with the proper incentives we can roll up our sleeves and make this a reality.

Thank you again for being a "thought leader" and for  taking the time to forward your suggestions to the Executive Committee. 

-The Comish

Thank you for your concern 

Just now, World Citizen said:

No way neither.  A solid 5* on this side of the forum but on the OT side you have some room for improvement.  😀

Just messing with you.  5* all around.  

Lol! I was gonna say the same thing! Too funny! 

...that’s why I’m struggling to hit 4*🤣

Hope all’s well with ya, bro. You going down for the Gorman game? 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Lol! I was gonna say the same thing! Too funny! 

...that’s why I’m struggling to hit 4*🤣

Hope all’s well with ya, bro. You going down for the Gorman game? 

No I can't make that one.  Used up all my 'have to go to Cali for a few day's' excuses for the year.  

Although a December trip might be doable.   

Until next time my friend.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/1/2018 at 5:35 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Infinity star here and Eff the Commieish. 

Regards

AllKnowingAsshole

Dear member,

*See below from our Sub committee on member propriety.

We create our rules to keep people safe on Prep Gridiron, and they continuously evolve to reflect the realities of the world we operate within. Our primary focus is on addressing the risks of offline harm, and research* shows that dehumanizing language increases that risk. As a result, of months of conversations and feedback from the public and conversations with both, and, external experts and our own teams, in July 2019, we expanded our rules against hateful conduct  to include language that dehumanizes others on the basis of being the Comish. Today, we are further expanding this rule to include language that  is disrespectful or expresses views contrary to the Executive Committee

We will require posts like these to be apologized for when they’re reported to us:

Thank you in advance for your apology,

-The Comish

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

*See below from our Sub committee on member propriety.

We create our rules to keep people safe on Prep Gridiron, and they continuously evolve to reflect the realities of the world we operate within. Our primary focus is on addressing the risks of offline harm, and research* shows that dehumanizing language increases that risk. As a result, of months of conversations and feedback from the public and conversations with both, and, external experts and our own teams, in July 2019, we expanded our rules against hateful conduct  to include language that dehumanizes others on the basis of being the Comish. Today, we are further expanding this rule to include language that  is disrespectful or expresses views contrary to the Executive Committee

We will require posts like these to be apologized for when they’re reported to us:

Thank you in advance for your apology,

-The Comish

BGW 

D08F69E7-BB29-4B4E-BAF8-688D7CCB29D8.gif