Az. state final scores

aZjimbo

Mountain Pointes season reminds me a lot of Roswell GAs season. Absolutely dominated everyone early... and is still winning but not nearly as impressively. Almost as if they were so good they lost interest.

Does MP have any injuries? I thought I heard they did. Roswells star RB Sheldon Evans has been a little hobbled with contributed a little.

Roswell had a good win last night over North Cobb 42-21. But Im not sure what to expect out of Mountain Pointe. Chandler has looked excellent since that game vs Mountain Pointe. I took Chandler in the Pick 'Em bc of the way both had been playing lately. But neither side is winning 52-7 for sure.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Mountain Pointes season reminds me a lot of Roswell GAs season. Absolutely dominated everyone early... and is still winning but not nearly as impressively. Almost as if they were so good they lost interest.

Does MP have any injuries? I thought I heard they did. Roswells star RB Sheldon Evans has been a little hobbled with contributed a little.

Roswell had a good win last night over North Cobb 42-21. But Im not sure what to expect out of Mountain Pointe. Chandler has looked excellent since that game vs Mountain Pointe. I took Chandler in the Pick 'Em bc of the way both had been playing lately. But neither side is winning 52-7 for sure.

MP's qb and running back are/were injured. Qb came back last week but was rusty. The 2 rb's that have filled in have done a great job so far.