OT: Charlie Strong Fired @ Texas

DevilDog

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

They can't do this damn it!!! Black lives matter!!!:(

I am leaving this site if fools like this are allowed to continue with this B.S. and that other poster who called me the N=word.  Pretty hard for me to read or see that dude anywhere on here. Hell no I didn't forget and I am not a turn the other Cheek, God forgive him guy.  I will assure you it's only a matter of time before they interject more unacceptable vitriol.  Then when they get the angry response you are called derogatory names.  I am not falling for it but I damn sure don't need to deal with  it. Same B.S. from the same people.  The other one have destroyed the La. thread with non=sense already.  Peace. Like I said the other Texans had a wait and see attitude.  Waited and Saw and same old ignorance. .  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ballhawku said:

I don't understand why they make Saban or Myers an offer they can't turn down . How bad are u tired of losing . I would offer Saban 100 million for 10 years . Make bama come off that type money to keep him.  They do that they wouldn't be able to afford he cars to get recruits in .   

Saban would NEVER leave Bama for Texas. The boosters of Texas have done this program in. I hope they continue getting what they deserve until Red dies. McCombs was a bitch the day they hired Strong. Once his support was gone Charlie didn't stand a chance. Funny thing is next yr Texas is going to be pretty damn good. and guess who recruited next years team?  Hell DD could coach next years Texas team. 

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am leaving this site with fools like this and that other ass who called me the N=word.  it's not even worth it same B.S. from the same people.  The other one have destroyed the La. thread with non=sense.  Peace. Like I said the other Texans had a wait and see attitude.  Waited and Saw.  

For the most part, the discussion has centered around football which has made me very happy. I knew the other shoe would drop, however, but I was holding out as long as I could and hoping for some self-policing. There are some really good tools on this site to allow that. That said, it certainly sounds like I'll need to create some rules of the board. I'll work on that and have something out shortly. You can certainly feel the way you do, but I think we come together to talk football and I want to keep it that kind of place. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Charlie Strong is not a bad coach... but UT is a far stronger pedigree than Louisville... it was to big of a job for strong... I dont think he'll be jobless for long

Fantasy land. He ends up at Miami as our Def coordinator. He is a great defensive coach and he recruits the hell out of Florida.