What's up, boys.

Dallas Jackson

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I want to know which Super Hero is a Texas HS football fan.  I am going to roll with the Hulk.  Bigger is the Texas Brand. Let me know please.

I doubt this is DJ:  1.  Why show up on this site?  2.  Never posted again on his own site.    

I call bs, too.

Haven't seen a whole lot of 'splainin' ...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I tweeted the new site at ol' Atlanta Jackson Thursday or Friday, was hoping some of the MIA folks might also be following him.  

Landed one fish on the line tho...

:D

That was some serious top water fishing! 

You know you're on top of the fishing world when you're throwing a top water frog bait and DJ busts the water like that.

Image result for topwater fishing gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

You are too nice, Cossacks. Ga already too their shot, you shouldn't be holding back punches. xD

Oh if anything it was going to go to La. But then the "mature" side kicked in. Realized they're all good dudes except the one turd in the punch bowl. Not fair to lump them all together.

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I agree sir and spoke the same. Makes no sense.

I thought you'd still  be in mourning for the beeeoootch who tried to ruin the country? Thank GAWD the American peoples took charge, and squashed her like a slimy lil bug! NEXT thing you know, the new AG will be making a call to her, to say HOWDIE!:D

16 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

I do find it funny that the first we hear from DJ in months is on this new board rather than on his own before he let it go.

That said, I wouldn't put it past someone impersonating him.

It's DJ. When I asked him last time via email about who the next opponent should be in my 08 LT hypothetical match articles, he told me the exact same thing. What he said when he quoted me on this thread is exactly what he told me via email. It's definitely him. 

• Like 1