Grayson def Colquitt 49-21

ATLien12x

24 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I wish someone would ban you. The board IQ would double in an instant. And Idk why you continue to harp on the ridiculous things you say like that. Like you actually have a clue. 

That's the spirit!

Maybe we can start a movement? 

and then we can ban the next guy that disagrees with you, then the next, then the next....

Great thinking Opie, Aunt Bee must be very proud!

• Like 1

Its not that you disagree.

You came on here with that nonsense for no reason. There was no sense in you posting that last paragraph. Its just the way you present yourself. Constantly making threads about Texas also.  You are a child... and the strangest part, is you actually BELIEVE that what you think is the way it is. You said "Why even bring up DJ there he wasnt a very good pollster"... when you constantly make threads using CalPreps, something that isnt even a national ranking service yet you use it as such anyway.

You dont GET it. You think rankings are all there is. You dont understand what a ranking actually is. You dont understand not every state is like New Jersey. In fact no other state is like NJ, its literally ALWAYS the same 5 teams. Thats why you dont understand when a team from another state, that hasnt traditionally been a power... has a good season and is highly ranked. If that happens you think it means the other traditionally elite teams around that team are just down... but thats simply because you are from New Jersey and its made you look at football that way because NO ONE is EVER any good besides a few of the same 5 teams in New Jersey. Texas & Georgia are unique... and Florida in a sense... in that a team can come from out of the blue and be a nationally elite squad. That isnt possible in New Jersey because NJ doesnt have the talent. And because you havent seen it in NJ, you dont believe it possible anywhere else.

You also confuse Strength of Schedule, with how good a team actually is. SoS is merely a platform to gain recognition and show what you can do. It doesnt make any 1 team better than the other. You also mistake SoS, period... but not knowing how good teams actually are.

Your ignorance is over the top, and your only givings to the board so far has been to hold it back from further glory.

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its not that you disagree.

You came on here with that nonsense for no reason. There was no sense in you posting that last paragraph. Its just the way you present yourself. Constantly making threads about Texas also.  You are a child... and the strangest part, is you actually BELIEVE that what you think is the way it is. You said "Why even bring up DJ there he wasnt a very good pollster"... when you constantly make threads using CalPreps, something that isnt even a national ranking service yet you use it as such anyway.

You dont GET it. You think rankings are all there is. You dont understand what a ranking actually is. You dont understand not every state is like New Jersey. In fact no other state is like NJ, its literally ALWAYS the same 5 teams. Thats why you dont understand when a team from another state, that hasnt traditionally been a power... has a good season and is highly ranked. If that happens you think it means the other traditionally elite teams around that team are just down... but thats simply because you are from New Jersey and its made you look at football that way because NO ONE is EVER any good besides a few of the same 5 teams in New Jersey. Texas & Georgia are unique... and Florida in a sense... in that a team can come from out of the blue and be a nationally elite squad. That isnt possible in New Jersey because NJ doesnt have the talent. And because you havent seen it in NJ, you dont believe it possible anywhere else.

You also confuse Strength of Schedule, with how good a team actually is. SoS is merely a platform to gain recognition and show what you can do. It doesnt make any 1 team better than the other. You also mistake SoS, period... but not knowing how good teams actually are.

Your ignorance is over the top, and your only givings to the board so far has been to hold it back from further glory.

honest, you are crazy

Nj normally has the best single team of the two states. The last two years this has not been true so in keeping with the theme of my post, props to GA, I mentioned how much I like Collquitt last year and Grayson this year.

Honest, I have told you before. I recommend Thorazine and Xanax for you. Thorazine once  a day before going to sleep and Xanax as needed during the day.  

Then I will evaluate you again and make any changes I feel you need to your medications. 

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not impressed with the ability of Grayson to throw the forward pass. 

It could be game plan and coverage but Brice does not look all that impressive tonight. They definitely have a monster o-line and some guys that can move the ball on the ground and screen plays though. No need to stretch the field so far for them. 

Don't forget the dropped pass goes as an incompletion but was perfectly thrown.  It was a sure touchdown if he hangs on and changes the complexion the game and the passing game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Sure. Daisy chain says otherwise. IMG smokes Grayson. IMG escapes with a 1 pt win vs CC. DLS owns CC. DLS is in NorCal. Shall I continue?

Sure you can continue but do you remember the saying about it being better to be thought ignorant instead of opening your mouth and confirming it don't you?  :D

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Don't forget the dropped pass goes as an incompletion but was perfectly thrown.  It was a sure touchdown if he hangs on and changes the complexion the game and the passing game.

Hey, glad you're here... I have a question about something I noticed last night. I'm not sure if it showed on the stream or if anyone has noticed it happening before with Grayson...

A few different times, Jamyest (some others did it, and an entire group later in the game) would sneak over really close to the Colquitt huddle on the sidelines during time outs if Grayson returned to the field before Colquitt did. The refs finally backed them off on the later "entire group" incident.

Is that something that Grayson does often? 

There was times during game play that it seemed like Grayson had been in the huddle with us... I think I know why. xD

I thought it was a little funny the first time I saw it. Jamyest did it right in front of me, and of course I yelled for him to get out of our huddle. The coaches and team were obviously oblivious as he snuck up behind guys with their backs turned to him.

What say you to this activity?

I should have filmed it. There may be some out there already though. Idk. 

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

What makes you believe otherwise? What proof do you offer? 

I wish someone would ban you. The board IQ would double in an instant. And Idk why you continue to harp on the ridiculous things you say like that. Like you actually have a clue. 

We prefer not to exercise the ban hammer on charter members

-The Comish 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

honest, you are crazy

Nj normally has the best single team of the two states. The last two years this has not been true so in keeping with the theme of my post, props to GA, I mentioned how much I like Collquitt last year and Grayson this year.

Honest, I have told you before. I recommend Thorazine and Xanax for you. Thorazine once  a day before going to sleep and Xanax as needed during the day.  

Then I will evaluate you again and make any changes I feel you need to your medications. 

Having the best SINGULAR team doesnt mean a lot. If it did then Nevada could have an argument its been the best football states for the past 3 years now according to USAToday.  

But

(Keep in mind this is all speculation unless the 2 teams play)

What years has NJ had the best single team? Heres the last 26 years...

2016: Georgia (Grayson + 5 or 6 more before the best NJ team)

2015: Georgia (Colquitt  + 3 or 4 more before the best NJ team)

2014: Georgia (Colquitt)

2013: New Jersey (SJR)

2012: Georgia (Norcross)

2011: New Jersey...  Polls may say DBP, but Grayson was anywhere from #3-#5 in most polls also... its not certain... DBP ir Grayson

2010:  New Jersey (DBP)

2009: New Jersey (DBP )... but Camden wouldve had something for em

2008: Georgia (Camden)

2007: Georgia (Lowndes)

2006:  Georgia (Northside-WR)

2005: Georgia (Lowndes)

2004: Georgia (Lowndes)

2003: Georgia (Camden Co)

2002: Georgia (Parkview)

2001: Georgia (Parkview)

2000: Georgia (Parkview)

1999: New Jersey (SJR) ... being kind giving NJ this over Lowndes

1998: Georgia (Valdosta)

1997: Georgia (Thomas Co. Central)

1996: New Jersey (Hoboken)

1995: Georgia (SW DeKalb)

1994: Georgia (Colquitt Co.)

1993:  Georgia (Dunwoody)

1992: Georgia (Valdosta)

1991: Georgia (LaGrange)

20 of the last 26 years GA has had the single best team... and 26 of the last 26 has had more depth and that canyon is growing every single year.

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hey, glad you're here... I have a question about something I noticed last night. I'm not sure if it showed on the stream or if anyone has noticed it happening before with Grayson...

A few different times, Jamyest (some others did it, and an entire group later in the game) would sneak over really close to the Colquitt huddle on the sidelines during time outs if Grayson returned to the field before Colquitt did. The refs finally backed them off on the later "entire group" incident.

Is that something that Grayson does often? 

There was times during game play that it seemed like Grayson had been in the huddle with us... I think I know why. xD

I thought it was a little funny the first time I saw it. Jamyest did it right in front of me, and of course I yelled for him to get out of our huddle. The coaches and team were obviously oblivious as he snuck up behind guys with their backs turned to him.

What say you to this activity?

I should have filmed it. There may be some out there already though. Idk. 

I haven't really noticed it enough for it to stick out.  To some degree I have attributed it to getting ready to play before the opponent.  I did notice last night that when we were on defense that we were spread out and ready to go long before the Packers broke their sideline huddle.

It could have been an effort to get in the heads of the Packers.  If so, it worked! xD  If your team is huddling on our side of the line of scrimmage I don't know that I have a problem with it.  If you are on your side of the line of scrimmage we need to be called on it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fred said:

I haven't really noticed it enough for it to stick out.  To some degree I have attributed it to getting ready to play before the opponent.  I did notice last night that when we were on defense that we were spread out and ready to go long before the Packers broke their sideline huddle.

It could have been an effort to get in the heads of the Packers.  If so, it worked! xD  If your team is huddling on our side of the line of scrimmage I don't know that I have a problem with it.  If you are on your side of the line of scrimmage we need to be called on it.

I figured it was a "get into the head" tactic as well. Like I said, it struck me funny to begin with. Not sure anything that Jamyest heard could have affected the play outcome on the next play anyway, unless he picked up on run or pass. I just haven't seen another team do anything like that before. 

As far as which side of the line of scrimmage... our side. Of course these weren't offensive huddles per se', as they were timeouts and the coaches were "coaching up" the boys, who were on the losing end of things already. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2016 at 3:00 PM, ECHS05 said:

Having the best SINGULAR team doesnt mean a lot. If it did then Nevada could have an argument its been the best football states for the past 3 years now according to USAToday.  

But

2011: New Jersey...  Polls may say DBP, but Grayson was anywhere from #3-#5 in most polls also... its not certain... DBP ir Grayson

20 of the last 26 years GA has had the single best team... and 26 of the last 26 has had more depth and that canyon is growing every single year.

I checked a few years and found that this is nothing but a lie from you. If I get the time I will list the corrects in a new thread highlighting how you have turned to outright lying to advance your agenda. 

On 11/26/2016 at 3:00 PM, ECHS05 said:

But

And jist fer shits and giggles!!! Colquitt beat '99 Lowndes 21-2, beat '98 Valdosta, 21-14, lost to Thomas Co. Central in '07 10-7, and lost to National Champion Lagrange 17-16, in 1991!

As an aside, Brookwood was one of the best teams in GHSA history in 1996, going to Valdosta, and avenging a season opening loss 45-26!

On 11/26/2016 at 10:07 AM, noonereal said:

honest, you are crazy

Ok youre just typing words. The only meaningfull part of your babble is the 1st 3 words.

You speak with false tongue far too often. A snake by nature prefers maneuvering upon its belly.

9 hours ago, noonereal said:

I checked a few years and found that this is nothing but a lie from you. If I get the time I will list the corrects in a new thread highlighting how you have turned to outright lying to advance your agenda. 

I could say this of you.

I speak only truth. You would expand upon with lies untold. It all depends upon the source. And no matter how much itd please you CalPreps is not a source.

I speak of a Known Universal truth. Absent thought of agenda riddled head like one belonging to Noonereal.

This tool speaks of agenda; when he enters thread to spew the same shit he always does. One that speaks of nothing, except to constantly repeat himself is said fool with agenda... and that is definition of Noonereal. 

While 19 out of every 20 years GA would have the singular best team between GA & NJ... even so it means nothing more than piss & shit gone to grass. Unless we should now hold Nevada in highest esteem.

You are either a poor troll, or hold little to 0 self awareness. 

The old saying "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" was conjured because of feeble minded insects like your own self continue to speak absent any self consciousness.

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

I wish i had like, a thousand dollars for every time you've said this (or similar) and not delivered.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wosinc said:

I wish i had like, a thousand dollars for every time you've said this (or similar) and not delivered.

You prefer dishonest replies? or what most do, ignore? 

off the top of my head check 2003. I saw several but made no notes and did not go through the complete list. 

Sorry, I can't devotes countless hours all the time to you and Opie's education. 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

You prefer dishonest replies? or what most do, ignore? 

off the top of my head check 2003. I saw several but made no notes and did not go through the complete list. 

Sorry, I can't devotes countless hours all the time to you and Opie's education. 

This is a rambling, disjointed post.  What does dishonesty have to do with what I said?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you didn't notice that I put 5 words in bold.  I'll repeat them.  "... if I get the time ..."

This is what I am referring to; you often do this.  You get into an exchange with someone and when they ask for details or backup it's 'I don't have time; I'll do it later; If I get the time.'  I'm sure you'll find a way to deny or misunderstand this, too, because you just can't see yourself as others do, but nevertheless, there it is.

I hope you'll take this as it is meant, as constructive criticism rather than a put down.

Incidentally, though, there's no need for you to devote any time at all to my education; there's really nothing you can teach me.

11 hours ago, Wosinc said:

This is a rambling, disjointed post.  What does dishonesty have to do with what I said?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you didn't notice that I put 5 words in bold.  I'll repeat them.  "... if I get the time ..."

This is what I am referring to; you often do this.  You get into an exchange with someone and when they ask for details or backup it's 'I don't have time; I'll do it later; If I get the time.'  I'm sure you'll find a way to deny or misunderstand this, too, because you just can't see yourself as others do, but nevertheless, there it is.

I hope you'll take this as it is meant, as constructive criticism rather than a put down.

Incidentally, though, there's no need for you to devote any time at all to my education; there's really nothing you can teach me.

sorry this simple banter is over your head.